Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja (6258 Views)

Man Eating Himself To Death (video) / Yoruba Man Killing Afang Soup In The Kitchen; All Thanks To Calabar Babes. / Between Semovita/semolina/wheatmeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by Janeify(f): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2014
Lol...look at the way the other guy is looking at him.Maybe he is like'dont waste this delicious food if you know you're gonna purge all day' grin
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by Janeify(f): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2014
tchidi:
That looks like 'Masa da miya' to me sha... undecided undecided undecided
lol or tuwon shinkafa
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by nwaobitex: 10:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hm
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by lafflaff123(m): 2:23am On Dec 16, 2014
So the Chinese people will post pics of blacks eating their fried rice?

Okay the white people will post pics when they see blacks eating burger?
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by UjSizzle(f): 8:29am On Dec 16, 2014
I also wonder if they find it hilarious when you eat spaghetti undecided
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by englishmart(m): 10:11am On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:
I also wonder if they find it hilarious when you eat spaghetti undecided
n them get spaghetti?
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by UjSizzle(f): 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
englishmart:
n them get spaghetti?
Italians undecided

Na you get am before?
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by englishmart(m): 2:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
UjSizzle:

Italians undecided

Na you get am before?
Dangote grin
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Be very careful about the information you give out. Spies are everywhere angry

That is what I see in the picture smiley
Re: White Man Eating Semovita And Draw Soup In Abuja by tck2000(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
Ha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scarcity Of Yam Hits Lagos Market / How To Cook Ilasa Soup: Secret Of How To Give Birth To Twins - Battabox / Butter, Margarine Or Mayonnaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.