Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

Fulani Foods Are Delicious And Tasty (photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Fulani Foods Are Delicious And Tasty (photo) (6414 Views)

How To Cook Tasty Chicken Curry Sauce For White Rice (Pics, Video) / Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / How To Prepare Ogbono Soup With Okra: Rich And Tasty Draw Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Foods Are Delicious And Tasty (photo) by Ojabe(m): 9:40am On Jul 28, 2017
In my earlier post on Fulani, i show you their different dress and attire.

Now, i will show you some of their foods and diet. The Fulani diet usually includes milk products such as yogurt, milk, and butter. Each morning they drink milk or gruel (gari) made with sorghum. Their main meals consist of a heavy porridge (nyiiri) made of flour from such grains as millet, sorghum, or corn.

Read Details: http://www.ojabeblog.com/2017/07/fulani-foods-are-delicious-and-tasty.html

1 Share

Re: Fulani Foods Are Delicious And Tasty (photo) by onward4life(m): 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2017
Ojabe:
In my earlier post on Fulani, i show you their different dress and attire.

Now, i will show you some of their foods and diet. The Fulani diet usually includes milk products such as yogurt, milk, and butter. Each morning they drink milk or gruel (gari) made with sorghum. Their main meals consist of a heavy porridge (nyiiri) made of flour from such grains as millet, sorghum, or corn.

Read Details: http://www.ojabeblog.com/2017/07/fulani-foods-are-delicious-and-tasty.html

Sweet!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Recipe For Gurundi And Shuku Shuki / Nigerian Pawpaw Soup Cooked With Unripe Pawpaw (papaya) / Suya Spice Recipe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.