Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Arsenal Signs Ajayi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Signs Ajayi (642 Views)

Arsenal Signs Nigerian, Marc Bola / Arsenal Signs Kelechi Nwakali For £2million / Arsenal Offers Semi Ajayi Two-Year Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Signs Ajayi by hollandis(f): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
Arsenal have signed highly-rated youngster Semi Ajayi on a free transfer from Charlton.

The central defender announced the news on his Twitter account, although the Gunners have yet to confirm the move.

The 19-year-old tweeted: ‘Thank you everyone for the messages wishing me well on my move to Arsenal I’ve been overwhelmed by the amount and I’m truly grateful.

MORE: Wenger admits concern at squad depth

‘It was sad to end my ten year spell with charlton this summer but I can’t speak highly enough of all of the wonderful people I met during my ten years there & I wish all those at @CAFCofficial the best for the future as I will always have a soft spot for the club & it’s fans.

‘Delighted to announce that I have officially signed for @Arsenal FC. Can’t wait to see what the next two seasons here have in store for me.

‘Thank you everyone for the messages wishing me well on my move to Arsenal I’ve been overwhelmed by the amount and I’m truly grateful.’

MORE: Wenger: I was reluctant to take back Flamini

Londoner Ajayi has no first-team experience with the Addicks and spent part of last season on loan at neighbouring Conference club Dartford. Norwich also tracked Ajayi, who has played three times for Nigeria Under-20s, and he lined out for the Canaries in pre-season.
Re: Arsenal Signs Ajayi by crownprince102: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Op, which planet do you live.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Signs Ajayi by Antell95(m): 2:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
Hi there @Hollandis

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Became The First Premier League Club To Reach 5M Followers On Twitter / LVG Six Months At United In Quotes – Part 1 / Astonish!!!lagos Is The 2nd City With The Biggest Sales Of Chelsea’s Jerseys In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.