Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] (32179 Views)

Lagos Na Wa ! / Russia Na Wa: Passengers Push Frozen Jet. (pictures) / Boy Who Passes By Mother's Room : Na Wa Ooooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by onatisi(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Timijo(m): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
@op, instead make u go join dem push d bus u dey snap picture. Na wa for u.
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by UjSizzle(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2014
melotreaah:
eehnnn wetin u call am undecided undecided
embarassed
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by melotreaah(m): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
UjSizzle:

embarassed
just asking undecided
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by UjSizzle(f): 3:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Alphaoscar:

Things like this are not strange in naija. picture of crew and airport officials pushing aleomplane at MMIA is also available on line.
No sh*t? grin
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by messo4331: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Teleios Technologies Ltd is an Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) Company specialized in the design, implementation and maintenance of IT solutions to helping government and private organization, academic institutions at all levels, research institutions, Energy Services, financial institutions, medical establishment, recreation centers, small and medium scale enterprises in meeting the 21st century standards.
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by uwakee: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2014
Naija
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by anitank(f): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2014
This is where I love being a woman grin
Me? Come down and push a bus? If I hear it
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Firefire(m): 3:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
Firefire:

[size=16pt]EKO ONI BA JE JU BA YI LO OOOO[/size]

embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided angry
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by anonimi: 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Toronto Light rail we nor see, even the BRT wey we bin see before now dem don pafuka.
Meanwhile dem tell us say Fashola and the Arewa People's Congress, APC is not a failure after almost 15 years of maladministration
Anyway they increased IGR from our pockets, wallets, handbags and bags over 34 times from N7.2 billion throughout 1999 to N246 billion in 2013. I guess that is success too.
Never mind that the infrastructure has NOT improved by the same 34 times all over the state shocked
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by uken73(m): 3:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

You don't think it's funny?

Unless this is not real, otherwise I suppose it should be in a more serious section like "Politics".
Being in the Jokes section gives me an impression that it's not real.
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by 9jafreak: 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na wa o

See road. Poor maintenance culture too kill us o
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by wolexy2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Na so
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Charliewyt: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2014
PLEASE WHAT IS THE MEANING OF BRT ?.
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2014
huh...... Hun hun hun
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by bmoses(f): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
na wa for nija ooo
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by babaluckey: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
People serving people

Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Pennywise(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Henricarter(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2014
Must this make front page
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by patfem(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2014
Lol
2geda we shall make good things hppn
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by adex4lyfe84: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2014
Eko baje ti. True Lagos experience.
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by 9jatatafo(m): 5:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
BRT is upgraded MOLUE ( Lagos Funky Road Train)

1 Like

Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
I sometime wonder why Nigeria is so backward. Each day I try to figure out what is wrong somewhere why things are so bad and backward. Having said that, I start to do searches on the behavior of a typical Nigerians and the impact of the society. My findings are alarming. They point to two particular things which are missing in their lives, to get organized and live a civilized life. These very important ingredients to better life is missing because many see them as white man's idea and white man is seen as the enemy - which is preposterous to say the least. In a nutshell there are points I would like to make while life remains difficult for those at the grassroots from the searches. They are as follow:

1) Religion is having a big impact on how the society do things. Many are hypocrites thereby complicating the road to do things according to religious tenets.Fanatical doctrines are upheld by many making co-operation between different religion bodies difficult.

2) Ethnicity is like a flame fueled by continuously adding of gas through believe of one tribe is superior to the other, most especially, from the majority toward the minority. This is evident in all walks of life in that country and have deep-rooted disagreement to make things function properly in the country. It stems from the top position trickling down to the poor giving bearing to tradition and hate.

3) Primitive beliefs have taken hold on how to address the problems of Nigeria. Many would rather hold on to primitive beliefs than to make changes which will usher in modernity and organized society. This is very palpable in huge reproduction and marriages without planning for the future of the country.

4) Lack of proper education is dawning the society that even those who pass through the university settings are becoming as primitive as those who don't. A good explanation has come to my attention from the way most students conduct themselves and views on the infrastructure, the environment, politic, modernity and over-exaggeration of the capacity of the Nigerians approach to development and just to mention but a few. Even in this forum many people have show that in threads pointing to the development of Uyo and Enugu cities.

5) Acceptance of poverty as way of life and lackadaisical approach toward change. Many Nigerians stand to take the hard way languishing in poverty than to change. Many with claims that it is necessary to pass through poverty and hardship before anybody can excel in a community is hold strong by many.

6 ) Lack of background check of individuals vying for top positions. There is a reason many strive to be politicians through many unethical means by killing and putting the lives of other people in harms way just to get there and steal public funds and say they hasve worked hard to get there without remorse.

7) Lack of many intelligent individuals. This has put the society back in about 50 or more years. Those who have proved to be intelligent in their various endeavors comes from the early time of Nigeria's independence or before and many of them can't cope with the rate of changes in modern world. Many of them remain the only bright minds of that society today without doing anything about the future generation. That is the saddest thing about typical intelligent Nigerians.

8.)Fame without reasoning. It has been the bane of most workings of that nation. Many would rather worship a criminal with wealth than an intelligent person who thinks the problem with Nigeria is to get organized and live a civilized life. Money is worshiped by the people with a very blatant humor that makes anybody ponder something is wrong in a typical Nigerian psych.The reason all forms of fraud is complimented as normal practices in many sectors.

9) Nigerian are very fanatical about culture that they are likely to take to smelling life style than embrace evolving developed society routines. This case is a wild one for many. The intention of this very idea has made Nigerians to become a problem even to hosting nations outside their country of origin.

10) Developed society is a white man idea to many and getting good development is against traditional cultural values.Therefore modernity is all about white. Which is, more or less a racist and inferiority notion on a clear ground making them more primitive than ever before. The same culture is yet to product something tangible when it comes to development. I am not against any culture though but when it stands on the way of change and development for the better it becomes a dirty culture.

On the final not, it will take a decision and long implementation of plans to educate the people on modern change and get them on the path of getting organized and live a civilized life for a start. A typical Nigerian is a simpleton when it comes to a modern approach!

Thank you.

P.S : I am waiting for rebuttal to spite at me for my concrete understanding of the facts about the state of Nigeria and Nigerians.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by drkay002: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2014

Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Olypeppy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2014
Waist pain all the way
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Goodquestion(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2014
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by adedayourt(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
So wats so amazing about it??

If na ur car spoil for road u go stand on-top am dey dance shoki or u ll push it off

It happens everywer abeg

Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by babadem2much(m): 5:57pm On Dec 08, 2014
God purnish poverty, fashola is working, passengers are pushing, waist pain increasing, hospitals are waiting
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2014
holatin:
and so ?
Eko oni baje
taaar Eko don baje for dis one.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by jeje123(m): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Samelfisha:
And later the passengers will pay grin grin grin
Dey don pay already!
Re: Lagos Na Wa: Passengers Push Broken Down BRT Bus [photos] by holatin(m): 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2014
googlepikin:
taaar Eko don baje for dis one.
d most expensive car dey break down.
So y make a country out of a moth hill

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This The Right Thing To Say When This Question Is Asked During An Interview? / Download All Nigerian Comedy Sound Effects / Funny Pictures Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.