Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

This tip is for newly weds - Events (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / This tip is for newly weds (29330 Views)

Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Welcome, We Decorate Your Fantasy (Free Gift Inside) / Decorate Your Wedding Halls And Reception At An Affordable Price. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:34pm On Nov 05, 2015
Quick Answer: Difference between Interior Decoration and Interior Design

In simple English- Interior Decoration is the arrangement of furnitures and other fixtures or Interior items inside any Interior, all movable items.

While Interior Design has to do with planning of the interior to the building e.g kitchen Cabinet, Ceiling treatments e.g POP, PVC, Demarcations to the interior, even Painting.

Interior decorating and Interior designing are two different but highly related service.

By Kemi Olutola [Interior Decorator and Designer]
08184870007 (Whatsapp Enabled)
79684B85
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:29am On Nov 07, 2015
Quick Tip: That dull looking Rug
I have this Black Center Rug in my Living Room.Which requires me sweeping every time because it can so expose dirt no matter how tiny. Recently I noticed how rough and dull this rug appears with plenty dried dirt stuck to it surface.
I have taken it out to dust a few times but it always come out looking really complicated. I always wondered where and how all these dust get stored in that Rug.

So I discovered a solution.
Solution- 1) Get a new foam cut into piece.
2) A bowl of clean water

Method- Dip the form into the bowl of water, squeeze out almost all the water absorbed in the foam.
Then start cleaning your Rug from section to section.
It looks difficult, but it just going to take maximum of 20mins of your time. Should incase its a very large Rug, you know what part you should clean.

Did you notice I didnt ask you to add any detergent?
Yes, Just clean water will do.

Courtesy of Olutola Olukemi
Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 2:01pm On Nov 09, 2015
Quick Tip:
Always clean your foot before entering any Interior.
That's why you need a foot mat.

Courtesy of MID
Re: This tip is for newly weds by lateetee: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2015
You can get your Event Coverage video and photography at a every affordable rate.
Product Photography
Studio and outdoor
Photobooth
Photobook
Frames
Lab printing
call 09053862425
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Quick Suggestion: A Dustbin A Room Challenge (ADAR)
Keeping A Dustbin in everyroom to your Interiors will aid in keeping everywhere looking more tidy.

Developing the habit to throwing dirts e.g sachet of Water and papers of recharge cards etc inside bins is key to tidy looking Interior. Don't be lazy, stand up and throw that dirt in the Bin.

Will you Adopt the methods today?.
By Olutola Olukemi
Professional Interior Decorator and Designer

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
WHAT WOULD YOU WANT US TO ADVICE ON?
KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT

THANK YOU
MULTICOLOUR TEAM
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:35am On Nov 26, 2015
A true life story...

In Sec schl. I have this friend who told me about a Family Friend's House Toilet.

I listened attentively as she unvailed her observations. In their toilet there is rug ooo, She said. They have shelf in their toilet, the toilet smell so nice. You can't believe that they have a magazine rack in their toilet. I was in there for almost 45 mins just flipping through the pages of the magazine. I was so excited to have use their toilet that day, she yelled.

I listened with all concentration. I found all she was saying so appealing, I didn't even know then God was preparing me to be a Decorator.

The concluding part was the best. She told me and the other girls who cared to listen that has she flushed, the water turned blue.
Blue!, we screamed. Yes, blue she said.
Do you know it took me to 2013 to understand what could make a toilet water blue and that that substance is sold for less than N500. Ignorance they say..

How does your toilet look like Peeps?

By Olutola Olukemi
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2015
Hi, I am Kemi Olutola
A Professional Interior Decorator.
I also like to be called a Carpenter.
Do you know it takes btw 5mil upward to bring in and clear a 40ft long container.
Thats why we sell Imported furnitures quite expensive after months of waiting.
I love quality, I produce quality and I sell quality and affordable made in Nigeria Furnitures.
With the best quality woods and materials.
Why?. Its because I am Nigerian and I love Nigerians and I know Nigerian⭐.
Contact me today on 08138876286
Multicolour Interiordezine...adding colour to ur life⭐

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Quick Tip:
When using air freshner, use strong smell and lasting air freshner. And also always use strong air freshner in room very near the kitchen area so that when ever you cook the whole house wouldn't be too occupied with the aroma from the kitchen.

Courtesy of Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hey, Happy Sunday

From Multicolour Interiordezine
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
Never Leave God Out Of The Picture.

Have a Fulfilled Day
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:38am On Dec 16, 2015
Everybody loves quality shoes right?
Now imagine you getting this quality shoe on sales at an unbeatable price.
lets proceed. After you got this unique quality shoe at such a good price, As you were about leaving the store. The sales rep beckoned on you and offered you new matching items to fit your new shoe usage all for free.
At Multicolour Interiordezine we are the store offering you any of your quality and unique decorative services at an unbeatable price plus loads of other freebiz.
So, what are you waiting for?
Start calling in 08184870007.
PIN:79684B85
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:35pm On Dec 17, 2015
WHAT'S YOUR XMAS PLAN.
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF A BETTER LOOKING INTERIOR?

DO YOU KNOW WITH YOUR LITTLE BUDGET YOUR INTERIOR CAN LOOK ALOT BETTER?

YES, WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU.
WE AT Multicolour Interiordezine WISH YOU A SMASHING XMAS INTERIOR.

BOOK US DOWN TODAY
TELL US YOUR BUDGET
LETS DISCUS HOW WE WILL MAKE THINGS HAPPEN
WE ARE YOUR FRIEND
CALL 08184870007 OR 08184870007 (WHATSAPP ENABLED) PIN:79684B85

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2015
Topic: Being Comfortable in Your Own Clothes

This is an interior designer write up you say, why should she want to talk about clothes?
I'm not, I want to talk about having your own personality in your interior design and decorating. I was looking at Vogue the other day & I thought how fantastic all these models looked in their designer gowns & jewels, faces painted so perfectly like porcelain dolls & shoes that I could never walk in, & it reminded me of interior design magazines. I compare these because they always show the extreme of fashion & design. Lets face it do you ever see any of ur favourite international actress dress like we see on runways in their normal life all things being equal? No it is more like a pair of jeans with a jacket that resembles something from the runways, but never the complete package. That runway iss to me is just paparazzi. I think the same thing applies with interior decorating. We see these beautiful glossy magazines with homes that look too good to be true, and you know what? Most of them are often staged, even in all them Telemondo series or Lekki house adverts. Most normal homes end up with the jeans and jacket scenario as above. Where I am heading to with this criticism is that we need to keep our expectations real for our homes, by all means get inspired by the glossy magazines, they are there for our pleasure & entertainment. But create a home thats so like you & fits you & feels like yours.
You are a lawyer & you love to read, let people see you in your home arrangement. You do not have to create a home that looks like Kunle your Engineer besty's just because your wife said she loves his house settings. Please be you.

...we add colour to life

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 3:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Wishing you and your Family a Merry Christmas and a Prosperious New Year.

We ❤ U So Much
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2016
Quick Tip
Importance of table mat
I noticed something about surfaces generally that when they are not maintained, they fade. Be it what ever surface or what ever kinda quality material used. The need to maintain our interior is v v i mportant.
Today, I would like to discuss about the importance of table mat and cultivating the habit of proper use, not just use of table mats.
I have been to homes where by people use glass surface dinning table and I am not impressed at how dull and scratched the surface it. I mentioned glass because its more obvious when glass isn't maintained. Be it wood or ceramic or mable or whatever surface, when its stratch, it show and looks ugly.

How can we avoid this mess
1) Use of table mats
Unbelievably enough, some people are v ignorant of the advantages of table mat. The classiest table mats I import and sell cost less than N2,000. So imagine someone with a dinning worth more than N50,000 who doesnt think it appropriate or is ignorant of its maintenance wt just an item of like 6 to 8 pieces for N2,000. Unbelievable yeah?!.
Table mat prevent 1000 and 1 things from coming in contact with this surfaces.

2) Avoid placing of too cold or too hot items on dinning surfaces- This wares the Polish finishing of the surface and thereby makes it look dull and faded. Some surface finish subtance reacts to change in temperature, thereby disturbs the surface out looks which are meant to look shinny and smooth. Thereby use Table mat

3) clean regularly and which appropriate cleaning agents. The word appropriate here is very important. And the word regularly doesn't mean every minute, that's why we use table mats. So we don't go over cleaning and damaging these surfaces by ourself.

Written By Olutola Olukemi
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:22pm On Feb 05, 2016
What makes you happy?.
I love entering into a clean looking interior. Nicely arranged. Gorgeously spaced. Beautifully arranged. Well scented. Alround beautification.

How about you?.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2016
Happy Sunday
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2016
I had a beautiful Monday

Trust you did
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Quick Tip:
When considering floor treatments for your bedroom. Always consider softing not soft and that doesn't absorb water.

Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Happy Good Friday

We love you all
May the purpose for the celebration never depart from us all
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2016
Kindly follow us on Instagram- @kemi_multicolour
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2016
Quick Tip:
Monochromatic colour means a single colour pattern or a mixture of Black and White Alone.
Beautiful for Interiors with High Maintanance Schemes
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:42pm On Apr 01, 2016
Happy New Month Of April
Our month of double Celebration
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2016
Hi..we r back
Re: This tip is for newly weds by scamalerter: 8:03pm On Aug 29, 2020
I searched on Google looking for the best place for great interiors and wall decor products in Nigeria.

I found a website where I saw various Picture Frames, Canvas Prints Wall Arts and other things to make homes attractive.

This is their website www.stockframes.com.ng
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:58pm On May 17, 2022
Good day

So I stumbled upon this my post mistakenly. It's been years.

I love all I wrote here. I am so happy that I did. Nd I am in a state of dilemma. Should I continue, is it worth it. Or should I just stop.

I am happy I have created impacts.
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:12pm On May 25, 2022
Have you checked out our blog yet?

www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 9:33am On Jun 24, 2022
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 12:24pm On Sep 13, 2022
Good Morning New Home Movers..

How may we be of assistance today
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 11:50am On Sep 14, 2022
Good Morning.

Let's help you decorate your home at your budget.
Ask me how on 08184870007
Re: This tip is for newly weds by MulticolourDeco(f): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2022
Check out www.kemimulticolour.blog spot.com

Copy and paste on your Weber

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From The Ghana Gas Explosion / Pictures Of Ben Bruce And NTA Legends At Atiku Abubakar's Stepson’s Wedding / Aso-oke For Your Event >Quality & Affordable< *ORDER NOW*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.