Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

zzzzzzzz - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / zzzzzzzz (1044 Views)

OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages / How Do Northern Women Stay Silent During Childbirth? (2) (3) (4)

zzzzzzzz by orbis(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
xyz
Re: zzzzzzzz by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2014
where dm ladies?
Re: zzzzzzzz by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2014
I'd definitely tell him we have a BIG problem and beg him to do something about it
Sex is essential for a good marriage grin

Re: zzzzzzzz by Mzgracie(f): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2014
Well, I'll let him know. I ll present it in a way he won't feel bad afterwards. I ll start by appreciating how he always made me feel, I ll then tell him my observation.
Re: zzzzzzzz by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 08, 2014
Of course i'll let him know. But in a polite way, so that he won't feel bad.
Re: zzzzzzzz by soonest(f): 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2014
Why won't i complain? Op, I no dey for suffering and smiling o.
Re: zzzzzzzz by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 08, 2014
Of course i would complain.
Re: zzzzzzzz by mutter(f): 1:00am On Dec 09, 2014
Complaining only makes it worse because you put the man under tension to perform and that worsens the situation.
As a woman you can steer the ship gently without taking over command of the ship.
Sometimes the packaging is even better than the gift...
Re: zzzzzzzz by KanwuliaJara: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Anoda wan don come oooooo. . . . . cheesy

It is very normal for a guy to become a 'short fuse' with age.
Releasing tension is more the focus. . . not pleasing the woman.
When my husband is in a hurry. . . he makes sure. . . I COME FIRST with his fingers or tongue. . . .THEN SUCK THE HELL OUT OF MY B0-0BS! kiss

When I don shout finish. . . .We can attend to his issues.
If he comes first. . . . THEN I FINISH THE JOB WITH MY FINGERS. . . with the HOT AKAMU TINGLING INSIDE MY POOHSIE. . .and go to SLEEP SOUNDLY!!!! cool
Nothing to complain about please! kiss

He has tried abeg!

The reason I allow him to 'parambulate' a little.
WOMEN! STOP KILLING YOUR HUSBANDS' BLOKOSES!
Don't DARE COMPLAIN o! shocked THE BLOKOS GO JUSS VANISH PATA-PATA!
As in FINALLY-FINALLY!

Half a deeeeek is better than none!

I don't think I WANNO HEAR THAT MY TOTO IS TOO WIDE FROM MY HUSBAND O! MAKE IM JUST SHUTTUP AND SWIM H-INSIDE LIKE THAT O!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

MUCHECHECHECHECHECHE!
WE go reassssh village o! cheesy

Re: zzzzzzzz by orbis(m): 7:59am On Dec 09, 2014
One crazy thing is that the deek has a mind of its own. Work pressure and madam's pressure could make the deek a sleeping giant. Guys know when they are not performing well and complaining might complicate issues further.

Re: zzzzzzzz by veave(f): 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
You do not need to verbally complain... wen d look on ur face is like lipsrsealed lipsrsealed angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed nobody go tell am.
Re: zzzzzzzz by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2014
That's why Ts called marriage...God put the both of u on the same team to win...so if i observed something,i shld be able to tell or ask my husband

Being Happy In A Marriage / The Roles Of Romance In Marriage. / Your Spouse Might Just Be An Animal