Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,070 members, 7,814,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

How To Enable Immersive Mode On Android Jellybean - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Enable Immersive Mode On Android Jellybean (5660 Views)

Between Jellybean And Kit - Kat. The Difference. / How To Install Android 4.1 Jellybean Luncher On Your Tecno N3 Smartphone / HELP! How Do I Upgrade Rooted Gingerbread To Jellybean. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Enable Immersive Mode On Android Jellybean by valzey(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2014
I've been searching in vain on how to force immersive mode on jellybean. I found out after doing some experiments with some xposed modules and I wish to help others looking for the same thing.
I was using expanded desktop mode on gravity box but it didn't provide the feature of swipe to reveal status bar so I used a work-around

you'll need : app settings [here][/http://dl-xda.xposed.info/modules/de.robv.android.xposed.mods.appsettings_v29_70ccc5.apk]
swipe status bar [here][/https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.chladek.swipe_status_bar&hl=en]
Rooted phone
xposed installed (I assume we all know xposed framework)

how to
install every thing listed and enable app setting module under modules in xposed installer and reboot.
open app settings and choose your apps ,enable it from the switch above then under full screen, choose force..do for all apps with user interface.
open swipe status bar and enable it and ur good to go.
you can modify ur status bar using gravity box or tinted status bar,all depends on you
note: before installing xposed, take a cwm backup.

This is my first post..don't post harsh comments ..I'll appreciate corrections

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Introduce Their Binge Plan Get 2gb For N500 And 1gb For 350n / }}======skyfire> / Download Asphalt 8 MOD Apk + Data V3.5.1b [350mb] + (UNLIMITED MONEY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.