Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (282) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151371 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Brethren lo and behold, I got update message from cic few minutes ago....on checking, I saw 'we need your medical info' I am so grateful to God who made ds possible considering that I relied so much on my funding from Uof S.I will list my doc soonest! Still rocking frank edwards...you too dey bless me ooooooo! Uchetorial, pmiller, cruzaj, alameda baba agba haykins baba, and everyother hopeful! This is your month! Congrats ornaments
congratz

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 26, 2015
hesque:
Alhamdulilah.. Got medical request mail...

Thank you guys for ur contributions!!! U re the best....

congratz I tap into ur testimony

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 5:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Feb 15th sir, biometric 16th, online route
yregs:
Please when did you submit ur application and was it online or paper route. Congrats again

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by STENON(f): 6:12am On Mar 26, 2015
darefestus:
@STENON
I can't access my NL email address..
You can drop ur mail, I will message u ASAP.
Alright, thanks so much as I'm awaiting your message.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 7:09am On Mar 26, 2015
Baba ds ya email dey gimme mailer demon na....gimme correct one babaagbalagba
hayqinsbFX:
akinbusola0@gmail.com.....no lele....i full ground gidigba sir
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Jengbetiele: 7:12am On Mar 26, 2015
@kennybravo1 boss, I no fit view pm's I don't know why, drop yur mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by barbiee: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2015
Siga:
... ^^^There are thousands of schools to pick from.... why this one... and u already read on Facebook where someone called the school a scam... That means something is wrong somewhere... The student may have had a bad experience... Don't think u wanna take that risk... Pick other schools from list of approved schools... Best of luck...
yea.. U re right.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Kelvinpam(m): 7:58am On Mar 26, 2015
congrats dear

Ornaments:
Goodnews flying here and there! All glory to almighty God for his favour. Today, I got my medical call. I am so happy. The road has been full of suspense,fears and intrigues but its worth it at last. Before I list my doc according to tradition, I must sincerely express my profound gratitude to prof jijola, who put me through the whole process, my one and only Linda, slimdel, optimall, realone, oga justwise, oga siga, oga onyeoma, anugoson and everyother persin wey I no remember. I am so grateful. Words are not enough to express my gratitude. God bless you all for me

Doc submitted
Sop, Loa with full scholarship, 2 reference letters, B.sc result, NYSC result, transcripts, 1 academic journal in related areas delf exam result A1 and A2, certification exams

Proof of finance doc
A well written sponsors letter of support,
Sponsor soa 200k+ opening balance and 1.5m closing balance(5 months)
A bankdraft of 9,000USD( Jijola's idea)
Fees schedule
Letter of conscent from my mum.
Landed properties of my dad and mum
Fasting and prayer

I didn't take anything to court, nothing was notarized. I give all the glory to God.
Thank you everyone! All the medical awaitees, heaven will smile on you soonest in the mighty name of jesus mr jengbetiele, hesque, congrats to us!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 8:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Brethren lo and behold, I got update message from cic few minutes ago....on checking, I saw 'we need your medical info' I am so grateful to God who made ds possible considering that I relied so much on my funding from Uof S.I will list my doc soonest! Still rocking frank edwards...you too dey bless me ooooooo! Uchetorial, pmiller, cruzaj, alameda baba agba haykins baba, and everyother hopeful! This is your month! Congrats ornaments
Congarts bro.... Ours ll come in due time grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Pmiller1: 8:18am On Mar 26, 2015
hesque:

Congrats mate...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Hello House. I asked dis question on usa section, nobody seems to answer me. If u hav an idea pliz let me know. Pliz am 32 years old with 2nd class upper and OND (upper credit). Though, i graduated in 2009/2010. What is are the chances of getting student vise to study in any of the university in usa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by barbiee: 8:43am On Mar 26, 2015
loriaidah:
Please has any one applied to omni college? Most especially nurses? Is it a Google school? A friend of mine said he applied there so I want to know.
i contacted the school last year and even attended one of the webinar sessions, what i understand is that they dont give any degree on completion of the program which takes one year. Their main purpose is to prepare international nurses to meet the standard of canadian nurses and they also increase the chances of getting approved by nnas when you apply for credentials evaluation. I didnt apply to the college because i figured why should i spend all that money and time for a pogram that wont give me any degree when i can invest that money into getting my bsn in nursing. PS, i attended the 3 years school of nursing program not university nursing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 26, 2015
STENON:
Alright, thanks so much as I'm awaiting your message.

Sent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2015
hesque:

Congratz........more goodnews to come
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by MockinJay(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2015
Is there anyone going to/ already in the University of Victoria? Just applied(fall)and I'm hoping to see my fellow Nigerian(s) there.

#HopeItWorksOut

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mrnilobrawn: 9:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Jengbetiele:
Congratulations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 9:57am On Mar 26, 2015
Please which address do I go for biometric. Is it VAC or Canada high commission. What is the address of the place? Cos I want to go for my biometric tomorrow. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2015
ada4all:
Please which address do I go for biometric. Is it VAC or Canada high commission. What is the address of the place? Cos I want to go for my biometric tomorrow. Thanks in anticipation.

Ada4all, are you sure you don't want to list your documents for the experts in the house to review so as to avoid any further delay?
As regards VFS office; take a bus going to Lekki-Ajah from either CMS or Obalende. Drop at Ikate roundabout. It is the 3rd roundabout if you start counting from the Tollgate. After you drop from the bus, cross carefully to the GTB decorated gate and enter the Ikate road. Look for a building called Manor House, it is on the left of the street.

All the best dear.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2015
ferdimako:

pursuing it from both sides?
Yes oooooo. Aussie is a back-up plan. God never sleeps nor slumbers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2015
@Ornaments,congrats, I tap into your testimony.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 26, 2015
lilspiceyy:

Yes oooooo. Aussie is a back-up plan. God never sleeps nor slumbers.
To get admitted in OZ is the thing but once u have it and get cash with proper documentation, the visa is almost granted. But paying an agent shouldn't be an issue if you already know the journey is pricey.
All the best O!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:06am On Mar 26, 2015
yregs:

Ada4all, are you sure you don't want to list your documents for the experts in the house to review so as to avoid any further delay?
As regards VFS office; take a bus going to Lekki-Ajah from either CMS or Obalende. Drop at Ikate roundabout. It is the 3rd roundabout if you start counting from the Tollgate. After you drop from the bus, cross carefully to the GTB decorated gate and enter the Ikate road. Look for a building called Manor House, it is on the left of the street.

All the best dear.

Thanks for your response. See the list of docs I will be submitting today.

Sponsor:

6 months acct statement 100,000USD.
Introduction letter from place of work.
6 months pay slip
Birth cert
Certificate of citizenship
Driver's license
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Complementary card
Work ID
Tuition fee payment 1 semester

Applicant:

Statement of purpose
Salary acct N180000+
Savings acct N160000+
Mutual benefits N610000
Treasury bill to mature in April N2m+
Pension statement N300000+
Letter of employment
Work ID
Voters card
Police character cert
Family photo
Father's death cert
I'D if mum nd siblings
Certifications

So that's it. Please help me review

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:08am On Mar 26, 2015
yregs:

All the best dear.

All the best dear.[/quote]

Sponsor:

6 months pay slip
Birth cert
Driver's license
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Complementary card
Work ID

Applicant:

Statement of purpose
Salary acct N180000+
Savings acct N160000+
Mutual benefits N610000
Letter of employment
Work ID
Voters card
Police character cert
Family photo
Father's death cert
I'D if mum nd siblings
Certifications

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2015
akinbusola07@gmail.com sir...lol na typo
Jengbetiele:
Baba ds ya email dey gimme mailer demon na....gimme correct one babaagbalagba
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lilspiceyy(f): 11:33am On Mar 26, 2015
ferdimako:

To get admitted in OZ is the thing but once u have it and get cash with proper documentation, the visa is almost granted. But paying an agent shouldn't be an issue if you already know the journey is pricey.
All the best O!
Thanks @ferdimako, Gotten two offers from 2 diff schools there (TAFE NSW and TAFE SA) Awaiting a medical instruction from CIC hopefully next week I will get a mail. Dat will determine whether I shld continue with Aussie or not.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by IyaEjima(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2015
loriaidah:
Please has any one applied to omni college? Most especially nurses? Is it a Google school? A friend of mine said he applied there so I want to know.
Omni is very good and also very expensive, main business of the college= NCLEX preparation.. You wont be allowed to work 20hrs a week though like other students in Ontario colleges.. Midee will shed more light on it.
Congrats to Jegbentiele, hesque, Ornaments & everyone who just got d med call.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:43am On Mar 26, 2015
ada4all:

Sponsor:

6 months pay slip
Birth cert
Driver's license
Letter of sponsorship
Affidavit of sponsorship
Complementary card
Work ID

Applicant:

Statement of purpose
Salary acct N180000+
Savings acct N160000+
Mutual benefits N610000
Letter of employment
Work ID
Voters card
Police character cert
Family photo
Father's death cert
I'D if mum nd siblings
Certifications

****Forgot to add that my brother is my sponsor.
He lives in US.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Nobody: 11:44am On Mar 26, 2015
Babes, you should be fine with all these. I didnt see leave letter and letter of intro from employer, and also land documents. If you can get any of the above mentioned, i will advice u add it. Please state ur plans to return to Nigeria after studying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by mosezky: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
anybody currently studying in university of lethbridge... or going to university of lethbridge.....if any reply me..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tolxitility: 11:47am On Mar 26, 2015
$10000 for d 2yrs(most diploma programs), or for one semester/session?? Anyway, help urslf : www.ontariocolleges.com

Thanks so much for you hand of help @ Ugochux, $10000 for the 2years, i ll check d link u sent, still waiting for more suggestions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:55am On Mar 26, 2015
yregs:
Babes, you should be fine with all these. I didnt see leave letter and letter of intro from employer, and also land documents. If you can get any of the above mentioned, i will advice u add it. Please state ur plans to return to Nigeria after studying.

Unfortunately, I can't get these from my place of work until after 5 years. I have asked. I don't
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 11:59am On Mar 26, 2015
yregs:
Thanks alot.

Unfortunately, I can't get study leave from my place of work until after 5 years. I have asked. I don't even want to mention it again in order to avoid issues. I added letter of employment and work ID though. Hopefully, that will work. As for the land docs, I don't have any land docs that's why I added those investments.

Hopefully the VO will favour me in Jesus name. Amen.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.