Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1153081 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NigerianNewbie: 5:15pm On May 26, 2015
Tay16:
check your school website for an estimate of costs it usually shows how much you may need for the year for everything

Thank you for the info.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by soji0509: 5:49pm On May 26, 2015
Canada Visa Application Centre Manor Hall, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I – Lagos
Crich:

Didnt know there's a biometric centre in Lekki. Great! Pls, do send me the address. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ddestiny(m): 5:59pm On May 26, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 6:27pm On May 26, 2015
soji0509:
Canada Visa Application Centre Manor Hall, Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I – Lagos

Thanks. I appreciate.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 7:20pm On May 26, 2015
Hello my good people.

I know y'all are doing OK. But I have just 2 questions. Do I need to provide passport photo when using paper route? 2. Is it necessary I add the Schedule 1 form? Cos I know in online route it is not compulsory. Thanks house cos I knw someone is already answering me even before I finish typing this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Phronesis2: 7:36pm On May 26, 2015
@Solo8, I sent you a pm, kindly reply. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
You will need about 8passports photographs that are well taken( had to pay much to get it done there)
Just put everything. Be it schedule 1 or schedule 2....
ada4all:
Hello my good people.

I know y'all are doing OK. But I have just 2 questions. Do I need to provide passport photo when using paper route? 2. Is it necessary I add the Schedule 1 form? Cos I know in online route it is not compulsory. Thanks house cos I knw someone is already answering me even before I finish typing this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emmsana: 8:18pm On May 26, 2015
Mevisbleekevisbleekquote author=emmsana post=34102576]Hello guys. Pls I need help from experienced ones here, mostly those who have gone through the processing from A-Z.
1. I need a 2 years co-op college program that is between CD$ 4000-5000 (i already had a B.A degree here so I just need something to brush up myself)
2. I will probably be sponsoring my self. So my question is how much should I at least have for my bank statement.
3. I need a city where things like job, accommodation and daily life will be affordable.
I will appreciate those who are already in Canada to help in breaking these down for me most especially the visa process.
You might want to suggest Google because it's our friend smiley but trust me it is truly. But I need experience backup.
Thanks for your concern and help. Let keep the good work going.
You can also pm me on kre8tiveint@gmail.com[/quote]

No one is yet to respond to my question
@mevisbleek hope to hear from you. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by diamondsare4eva: 8:31pm On May 26, 2015
emmsana:
Mevisbleekevisbleekquote author=emmsana post=34102576]Hello guys. Pls I need help from experienced ones here, mostly those who have gone through the processing from A-Z.
1. I need a 2 years co-op college program that is between CD$ 4000-5000 (i already had a B.A degree here so I just need something to brush up myself)
2. I will probably be sponsoring my self. So my question is how much should I at least have for my bank statement.
3. I need a city where things like job, accommodation and daily life will be affordable.
I will appreciate those who are already in Canada to help in breaking these down for me most especially the visa process.
You might want to suggest Google because it's our friend smiley but trust me it is truly. But I need experience backup.
Thanks for your concern and help. Let keep the good work going.
You can also pm me on kre8tiveint@gmail.com

No one is yet to respond to my question
@mevisbleek hope to hear from you. Thanks

http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/FindProgram
Use the link above and search for colleges. I don't think there are schools in CA that accepts that fee for International student unless you are thinking of going to a trade school.Even trade schools are not cheap. Maybe you have to up your budget and do some search.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 8:34pm On May 26, 2015
Phronesis2:
@Solo8, I sent you a pm, kindly reply. Thanks

I wasn't following you. Send again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 8:40pm On May 26, 2015
Team12:
Lol..u really could pass for a Comedian @Ugochux. You have a way of lightening up d forum grin My greatest prayer is that God grants u ur heart desires, In Jesus Name, Amen.

Amen. I tap into the testimony as well!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 8:43pm On May 26, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
You will need about 8passports photographs that are well taken( had to pay much to get it done there)
Just put everything. Be it schedule 1 or schedule 2....
Thanks a lot. Hw far with ur application? Any news?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 8:51pm On May 26, 2015
NaD720:
Amen. I tap into the testimony as well!
Mr Tapper, You're tapping without my permission abi?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 8:54pm On May 26, 2015
Ugochux:

Mr Tapper,
You're tapping without my permission abi?
Lol, I don't need your permission Sir. As long as it's the testimony of our Heavenly Father!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 8:57pm On May 26, 2015
NaD720:

Lol, I don't need your permission Sir. As long as it's the testimony of our Heavenly Father!

You want us to start our own argument/fight abi??lol
Just tap dey go shaa...
Congrats bro!!!! *cheers*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 9:00pm On May 26, 2015
Ugochux:

You want us to start our own argument/fight abi??lol
Just tap dey go shaa...
Congrats bro!!!! *cheers*
Hahaha, argument or fight?....LOL, Nah, have no time for that. Congrats too bro, Just hope we all could meet in canny someday and crack jokes about this!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:06pm On May 26, 2015
not yet. still waiting
ada4all:
Thanks a lot. Hw far with ur application? Any news?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 9:18pm On May 26, 2015
While we wait, does anyone have a video recipe for correct coconut rice? Some of the ones I've seen don't look that good. I want to try to make it for the first time.

Sorry, I might use this thread to ask for other things when its not too busy. This is the only thread that seems to have correct people.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 9:38pm On May 26, 2015
Solo8:
While we wait, does anyone have a video recipe for correct coconut rice? Some of the ones I've seen don't look that good. I want to try to make it for the first time.

Sorry, I might use this thread to ask for other things when its not too busy. This is the only thread that seems to have correct people.

Correct coconut rice and correct people...
Team12 is good @ cooking that..but I dnt knw if she has any clips..
Jst mesh d coconut, put inside hot water, add ur parboiled rice, condiments, cabbage n co, close pot aftr some minutes, u turn off d gas cooker n dish d 'correct coconut rice'..lol
*dont mind me oo*

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by emmsana: 9:43pm On May 26, 2015
diamondsare4eva:

http://www.ontariocolleges.ca/FindProgram
Use the link above and search for colleges. I don't think there are schools in CA that accepts that fee for International student unless you are thinking of going to a trade school.Even trade schools are not cheap. Maybe you have to up your budget and do some search.

I have visited the site already, am trying to consider some other province, since Ontario seems to be on the high side. I also got this today: http://www.statcan.gc.ca/daily-quotidien/140911/t140911b002-eng.htm
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 9:46pm On May 26, 2015
Nigerians dont have that patience of making videos ooo........
where is the light sef or fuel....
Solo8:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 9:56pm On May 26, 2015
So on point ; where the fuel or light self grin
hayqinsbFX:
Nigerians dont have that patience of making videos ooo........
where is the light sef or fuel....

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2015
Haha so true. I guess this naija girl wey dey run homemade restaurant will continue to be chopping my money
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:08pm On May 26, 2015
Hope it's only money she's chopping...

And which province r u btw.
Solo8:
Haha so true. I guess this naija girl wey dey run homemade restaurant will continue to be chopping my money
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Hope it's only money she's chopping...

And which province r u btw.

haha

Toronto, Ontario.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 10:17pm On May 26, 2015
Loool!..
Heading toronto too...
Solo8:

haha

Toronto, Ontario.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:30pm On May 26, 2015
...like the one I cooked for you abi? tongue

Ugochux:

Jst mesh d coconut, put inside hot water, add ur parboiled rice, condiments, cabbage n co, close pot aftr some minutes, u turn off d gas cooker n dish d 'correct coconut rice'..lol
*dont mind me oo*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Team12: 10:30pm On May 26, 2015
@Jakay follow back

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by NaD720: 10:34pm On May 26, 2015
Ugochux:

*dont mind me oo*
Hmmm, @Ugochux, *Hubby is observing* don't get into trouble oo, because when you say Team12 is good @ cooking that, then your waking trouble where he sleeps!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2015
Team12:
...like the one I cooked for you abi? tongue
Years back, yeah!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 10:44pm On May 26, 2015
NaD720:

Hmmm, @Ugochux, *Hubby is observing* don't get into trouble oo, because when you say Team12 is good @ cooking that, then your waking trouble where he sleeps!

Maybe he knws ...*lips sealed*

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.