Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (456) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1152710 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by manover: 11:22am On May 30, 2015
Thank you guyz for your answers.......... I appreciate u all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:25am On May 30, 2015
@moheat
How old are you? And what are ur study gaps?
Wheen u say ure a police officer, was your letter from the NPF...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 11:27am On May 30, 2015
manover:
Please house quick question , @darefestus, hayqinsbFX, invincible2006 Those of you who received Thank you message from CIC, was the message sent to your email, or was it through text msg to ur phone?

My application is more than one month now, i haven't receive thank you message, and i observed those that didn't receive this msg, their application isn't successful! im just scared.. any advice

hahahahhhahaahahahaha you're just being paranoid.... relax, the thank you message won't guarantee anything..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Saurab: 11:30am On May 30, 2015
Hello house, can I please go to Canada on a one way ticket using student visa from Lagos. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:31am On May 30, 2015
Yes you can...But one way cud be more expensive than 2way.

Have you bn given ViSA..

Don't come and steal info herre alone...
Share your story..
Saurab:
Hello house, can I please go to Canada on a one way ticket using student visa from Lagos. Thanks.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Moheat(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
@moheat How old are you? And what are ur study gaps? Wheen u say ure a police officer, was your letter from the NPF...
I am 33. I graduated 2007. The letter is from NPF
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 11:39am On May 30, 2015
na wa ooo. so no 1 will agree to review my SOP? he no good ooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:44am On May 30, 2015
Sir, I strongly believe the age is the problem.

When ure of that age, it's not irrational for them to think you should have ssome kind of strong family ties.
And the idea of going for just a diploma after 8 years of concluding ur Bsc is also a redflag
Did u include any marriage certificate or children in the family information.
They would prefer you enrol in the express entry program...

Moheat:

I am 33. I graduated 2007. The letter is from NPF

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 11:54am On May 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Sir, I strongly believe the age is the problem.

When ure of that age, it's not irrational for them to think you should have ssome kind of strong family ties.
And the idea of going for just a diploma after 8 years of concluding ur Bsc is also a redflag
Did u include any marriage certificate or children in the family information.
They would prefer you enrol in the express entry program...

VO Hayqin... Lol! So, what if d person is an unmarried lady of same age? Chai! Na wa. Na God go help person o. But dt age shudn't matter na. Everyone can't get 'there' at the same time. These VOs sha.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 11:57am On May 30, 2015
I no be VO...I'm just putting myself in d position, and judging from previous outcomes that's what I can deduce.

This whole canadian visa thing I belive is a race that's bn decided before you start.

Bone all the documents, or all the accoounts....if you are not in a favourable situation it will always be difficult.

Too kknow about favourable condition...refer to COMPLEX APPLIiCANT
Crich:

VO Hayqin... Lol! So, what if d person is an unmarried lady of same age? Chai! Na wa. Na God go help person o. But dt age shudn't matter na. Everyone can't get 'there' at the same time. These VOs sha.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 12:05pm On May 30, 2015
To know about favourable condition...refer to COMPLEX APPLIiCANT [/quote]

Complex Applicant? Who?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:06pm On May 30, 2015
Omo...na season film o...U seem to havee missed some episodes...
LOL..
Crich:
To know about favourable condition...refer to COMPLEX APPLIiCANT

Complex Applicant? Who?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2015
@moheat,
I don't know how to detect loopholes shaa..lol
my question is 'hope you answered ur questions correctly? Esp that part whr u indicate that u r military or para-military personnel...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:15pm On May 30, 2015
That can't be the issue, since misinformation is not a reason for delay.

If he is a Nigerian police officer, I would believe any study leave should emanate from the office of the IGP, stating that He will come back to assume his duties, in thaat case I doubt he would be delayed.
Letters from such offices are taken strongly...
Ugochux:
@moheat,
I don't know how to detect loopholes shaa..lol
my question is 'hope you answered ur questions correctly? Esp that part whr u indicate that u r military or para-military personnel...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 12:22pm On May 30, 2015
in a situation whereby a sponsors account balance is 3million and the bank upgrade it to 6million or the bank put 3 million to the account making it 6 million to get fat s.o.a, will the v.os will be able to detect?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 12:27pm On May 30, 2015
It is referred to as money lodgement sire which the VO can refuse your app. On that ground.
Cc @hayqinsbFX the Mr simple and complex applicant.
JJCE:
in a situation whereby a sponsors account balance is 3million and the bank upgrade it to 6million or the bank put 3 million to the account making it 6 million to get fat s.o.a, will the v.os will be able to detect?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 12:28pm On May 30, 2015
JJCE:

Nawa o..
Uncle your questions are always somehow.

And what you're suggesting/asking is fraud. They will find out.
No offence tho

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 12:30pm On May 30, 2015
kfrosh:
It is referred to as money lodgement sire which the VO can refuse your app. On that ground.

He's not talking abt money lodgement
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 12:31pm On May 30, 2015
tnuola:

Nawa o..
Uncle your questions are always somehow.

And what you're suggesting is fraud. They will find out.
No offence tho
don't get me wrong, just want more light about the issue cos d issue was discuss inconclusive in part 4 of dis thread, and it has generate many argument even outside nairaland site.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 12:34pm On May 30, 2015
kfrosh:
i have know is money lodgement, just wanna know if anybody know how it will be detected....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2015
JJCE:
don't get me wrong, just want more light about the issue cos d issue was discuss inconclusive in part 4 of dis thread, and it has generate many argument even outside nairaland site.....

Then please ask the question proprly, what do you mean by the bank ugrading his account? Or the bank making it fat?

Pls ask questions clearly so pple don't get the wrong vibes and so u can get accurate answers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by JJCE(m): 12:41pm On May 30, 2015
tnuola:

Then please ask the question proprly, what do you mean by the bank ugrading his account? Or the bank making it fat?

Pls ask questions clearly so pple don't get the wrong vibes and so u can get accurate answers.
u got it wrong the way you recieved the message..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 12:44pm On May 30, 2015
Lmao grin; if a bank can make your acct fat, it means falsifying your acct statement which to me is a crime punishable under section 58 sub section 4 of the constituition of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. cheesy
*Disclaimer*
tnuola:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Saurab: 12:50pm On May 30, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
Yes you can...But one way cud be more expensive than 2way.

Have you bn given ViSA..

Don't come and steal info herre alone...
Share your story..

Thanks, I am going for a PhD program, I applied for visa when I was in India. It took less than 2 weeks. No Medicals too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 12:52pm On May 30, 2015
Okay..
Congrats..
PHD is sure banker..
And processing time in India is too short...
Saurab:

Thanks, I am going for a PhD program, I applied for visa when I was in India. It took less than 2 weeks. No Medicaid too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 12:53pm On May 30, 2015
JJCE:

I like u bro...ur 'chill tablets' are the best...
*cheers*
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by tnuola(f): 1:05pm On May 30, 2015
JJCE:
u got it wrong the way you recieved the message..

Sorry I got u wrong, pls ask ur question well, so we can help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:07pm On May 30, 2015
kfrosh:

It's not money lodgement, it's called fraud simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:08pm On May 30, 2015
JJCE:

We are not going to waste pages of this thread debating on how to commit fraud here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 1:17pm On May 30, 2015
India has a population almost 6 times the size of Nigeria's population, yet 2 weeks processing time. Nigeria oooo, where exactly did we go wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Vycta(m): 1:31pm On May 30, 2015
anthochie:

computer science Msc...work term..route

What term please ? Have you gotten a response from them?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by anthochie: 2:13pm On May 30, 2015
Vycta:

What term please ? Have you gotten a response from them?
yes I have...I'm going for the fall (september) semester. I'm waiting for my unconditional letter to arrive via post. It was sent last week.

(1) (2) (3) ... (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) (458) (459) ... (502)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.