Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,098 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 7 - Travel (498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (1151342 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by berexio1: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2015
Cherokee:
Please advise on ways to tackle this issue.
The only part ticked was **other reasons:Relationship with sponsors not established**
So who did u use as sponsors? You would need to prove ur claim by way of marriage certificate,passport I'd, birth certificate, etc depending on who the sponsor is to u.
**Modified**
So to prove he is ur maternal uncle, show his marriage certificate also present ur parents marriage certifcate.Then you can present their various passport identity to go with it.Pictures can be included as extras.
Cheers!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by ada4all: 9:32am On Jun 08, 2015
For those who applied via paper route, hw safe is it to submit originals? Is there a 100% guarantee that all my original docs are safe in their hands
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by lightdotcom: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2015
I just learnt Nigeria is one of the designated countries but when I checked cic website am not sure I saw Nigeria there as one of the about 35 countries there. Please someone clarify me. Good morning ladies n gentlemen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by toboy: 9:55am On Jun 08, 2015
lightdotcom:
I just learnt Nigeria is one of the designated countries but when I checked cic website am not sure I saw Nigeria there as one of the about 35 countries there. Please someone clarify me. Good morning ladies n gentlemen
Brother!! Nigeria is a designated country! tick yes!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chubbybarbie: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2015
Goodmorning Nairalanders.

Am new to this forum,i just bumped in on it while surfing the internet, i applied for study permit on the 4th of May, 2015 for masters in international Business law at York University and since then i have heard anything concerning medical. a friend of mine told me dt i wuld receive mail concerning medical and even my status on CIC webpage has not changed since i applied, i applied online.can anyone in the house please educate me on what to expect if my study permit is delayed as i have not received any news from them.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chumsyzynny(f): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2015
Hello everyone.
congratulations to those that have gotten their medical calls and trv..
im happy for you all and same time tapping into your blessings, Amen..
i just followed this thread and had already applied before reading all these.
Le hubby is studying in Canada, we just got married and ive applied to join him.
awaiting Medical call and trv consequently by His grace.
We shall all testify. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by CoCoLav(f): 10:13am On Jun 08, 2015
I think I now agree with Onyeoma3. This place is just a hospital where people visit when they have issues. The minute their issues are resolved they forget you. People don't even bother to read or do research anymore. Its not cool. If you are going to a new country the least you can do is to research on it. Na wa o.

If we all didnt read our predecessors thread there's no way we would be able to answer your questions here. You guys need to calm down and read the thread abeg so we can treat new issues and not answering the same question a hundred times.

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chumsyzynny(f): 10:17am On Jun 08, 2015
sexysammy0906:
Hi guys...finally received my TRV....Thank God grin..applied on the 8th of April did biometric on the 8th, medicals on the 15th of May and TRV on the 3rd of June..Paper Route

congrats dear. what exactly did you apply for? work permit? study permit? what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2015
Cherokee:
Please advise on ways to tackle this issue.

your case simple I swear. ...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2015
chubbybarbie:
Goodmorning Nairalanders.

Am new to this forum,i just bumped in on it while surfing the internet, i applied for study permit on the 4th of May, 2015 for masters in international Business law at York University and since then i have heard anything concerning medical. a friend of mine told me dt i wuld receive mail concerning medical and even my status on CIC webpage has not changed since i applied, i applied online.can anyone in the house please educate me on what to expect if my study permit is delayed as i have not received any news from them.
thanks

did you go for biometrics??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2015
I just left the the CAnadian VAC at lekki. Biometrics done... I'll submit my CV for trv hopefuls list when I get home.

I met @justicia cool guy...

@akin2D sorry boss I just saw your message. I had to turn off my phone at the place
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chubbybarbie: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2015
richcasey:

did you go for biometrics??

@ richcasey yes i went for biometrics on the 4th of May, i acually applied april 31st.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2015
richcasey:
I just left the the CAnadian VAC at lekki. Biometrics done... I'll submit my CV for trv hopefuls list when I get home.

@akin2D sorry boss I just saw your message. I had to turn off my phone at the place

Hey Richcasey.
So, where u allowed to go in with ur switched off fone?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by babajust: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2015
chumsyzynny:
Hello everyone.
congratulations to those that have gotten their medical calls and trv..
im happy for you all and same time tapping into your blessings, Amen..
i just followed this thread and had already applied before reading all these.
Le hubby is studying in Canada, we just got married and ive applied to join him.
awaiting Medical call and trv consequently by His grace.
We shall all testify. Amen
What is ur marital status on ur application? Married or single? Was it indicated that ur spouse is in canada? Pls I've someone in the same situation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ifeco1: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2015
ada4all:
For those who applied via paper route, hw safe is it to submit originals? Is there a 100% guarantee that all my original docs are safe in their hands

Yes, it is. You would get all your documents back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by chubbybarbie: 12:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
i wonder how long it takes the VO s to make decision dis days.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ifeco1: 12:52pm On Jun 08, 2015
chubbybarbie:
i wonder how long it takes the VO s to make decision dis days.

7-8 wks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2015
Crich:

Hey Richcasey.
So, where u allowed to go in with ur switched off fone?

yes I was allowed. But when you get into the space itself..... the canadian VAC) you'll be asked to turn your phone.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Crich(f): 1:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
richcasey:

yes I was allowed. But when you get into the space itself..... the canadian VAC) you'll be asked to turn your phone.

Thx
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by herkenorlar: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2015
My application was paper not online, I do not have cic account
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Iyalodeofcanada: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2015
Chumsyzynny I am in the same shoes can you please put me through? I posted this yesterday but no one answered. I am studying here I got here February and I want to go back and marry my fiance in nigeria by august What documents do I need to put together and what doc will be required from him because I want him to join me here after our wedding.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Solo8(m): 2:25pm On Jun 08, 2015
Are you a citizen or at least a PR? If you are not, I don't think there is anything special you have to do, I think they just have to apply for visa like everyone else.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by gbenga(m): 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2015
Online application not going at the moment. Is anyone experiencing this?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Gods1son: 3:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
@hayqinsbFX, congrats in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by hayqinsbFX: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2015
Thanks bro. grin grin grin grin grin

Gods1son:
@hayqinsbFX, congrats in advance
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by modskiller(m): 3:17pm On Jun 08, 2015
Hello peeps, abeg is it advisable to use one's
parent as a co-sponsor whereby the parent's
financial/monetary contribution will be lower
to the main sponsor(uncle with different
surname)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by akin2D: 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2015
richcasey:

Reasons for the delay

1. Your travel history
2. Length of proposed stay in canada
3. Purpose of visit
4. Your current employment situation
5. Your personal assets n financial status
......... what do u guys suggest I shld do.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by kfrosh: 4:28pm On Jun 08, 2015
Help list the docs u submitted for the house to help u with their input.
akin2D:

Reasons for the delay

1. Your travel history
3. Purpose of visit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by Ugochux(m): 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2015
Travelling To Canada: Student Visa Solution Center...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dedicateDD: 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2015
please house ..i want to applied for post graduate for fall semester 2016 ..what and what do i need to send to the school ? ..
here is the list of what i intend to DHL to them
---- WAEC with checking card
---- HND transcript ( hihger national diploma )
-----with application fee ..

is that all i needed please or do i still need to add more document ? i will appreciate good and direct info ..God bless us all...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by richcasey: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2015
akin2D:

Reasons for the delay

1. Your travel history
3. Purpose of visit

list the documents you submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 7 by dedicateDD: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2015
dedicateDD:
please house ..i want to applied for post graduate for fall semester 2016 ..what and what do i need to send to the school ? ..
here is the list of what i intend to DHL to them
---- WAEC with checking card
---- HND transcript ( hihger national diploma )
-----with application fee ..

is that all i needed please or do i still need to add more document ? i will appreciate good and direct info ..God bless us all...

(1) (2) (3) ... (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) (501)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 6 / USA Visit Visa Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.