Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. (982 Views)

Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife / Mum Runs Mad Over News Of Death Of Baby She Waited Seven Years To Have / Effect Of Ice Cold Water During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 08, 2014
Death is a giant to whom the greatest tsar must bow.
Its with a heavy heart and teary eyes I wrote this..
I lost my uncle to the cold hands of death on Saturday morning at Okene Kogi State.. He was knocked down by a Dangote fuel tanker as he attempted to cross the road...
Until his death, Dr Joseph Zhizhi was the chief registrar of kogi state university, Anyigba..
Farewell Daddy..
Adieu..
R. I. P..
Till we meet to part no more in the Bosom of the Lord..

Re: A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 08, 2014
this xmas? embarassed..

rip to the dead
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by Fabdedon(m): 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2014
May his gentle soul rest in peace .Amen

Okene road taking lives since 14bc undecided
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by faithugo64(f): 7:29pm On Dec 08, 2014
R.i.p sir

op may God give you the fortitude to bear this loss

to every nairalander,may untimely death never know your home!
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by knightsTempler: 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2014
May he rest in peace.

Take heart, it is well.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2014
R.I.P
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by juman(m): 8:33pm On Dec 08, 2014
Death is just anyhow in an upside down country.
Re: A Nairalander Lost His Uncle To The Cold Hands Of Death. by coldgate(f): 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2014
may his soul rest in peace. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Had Been Doing This While I Was Outside Playing Away Game / #ALERT Missing Kids At Surulere / 20-yr-old Pregnant Maid Dies 4 Days After Employment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.