Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife (2961 Views)

"I Poured Salt Inside My Neighbour’s Generator, He Will No Pay Nepa Bill" - Lady / Should I Tell My Neighbour To Go & Do DNA Test On His Kids? / My Neighbour Is About To Kill His Wife!! Please Advice. (urgent) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by porshuch: 2:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
The lady died after giving birth to bouncing twins(boys). So sad. cry cry
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by preggi(m): 2:21pm On Mar 06, 2016
May her soul rest in peace and may the Lord guide and keep the boys.

What a loss

porshuch:
The lady died after giving birth to bouncing twins(boys). So sad. cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by porshuch: 2:24pm On Mar 06, 2016
preggi:
May her soul rest in peace and may the Lord guide and keep the boys.

What a loss

quite painful,
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by corisande: 2:28pm On Mar 06, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
oh lord!

This is so painful.
God please console the family she left behind.

when people Thank God for safe delivery and the life of mother and child, it is not a small thing.

udika ihea kam na akpo onwu ariri! died while bringing a life, this one na 2 lives. God please keep those babies safe and well

1 Like

Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by bigtt76(f): 2:31pm On Mar 06, 2016
So sad. May Her Soul Rest in Perfect Peace on this Mother's Day and may her twins never forget her memory but ensure they live to glorify her soul. Amen. God comfort the husband and entire family.

1 Like

Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by thorpido(m): 2:35pm On Mar 06, 2016
So sad.
May her soul rest in peace and may those she left behind be consoled and the twins find care and help to be nurtured well.

Op,just interested,where did she give birth?
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is sad news, kind of bitter-sweet really.

The boundless joy at the birth of healthy babies, tainted by the sadness of the death of their mother. I can't even begin to imagine what the family are going through. I pray God grants them the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.

Rest in Perfect Peace, sister. XX.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by porshuch: 2:41pm On Mar 06, 2016
corisande:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
oh lord!

This is so painful.
God please console the family she left behind.

when people Thank God for safe delivery and the life of mother and child, it is not a small thing.

udika ihea kam na akpo onwu ariri! died while bringing a life, this one na 2 lives. God please keep those babies safe and well

nne the thing is so devastating.
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by porshuch: 2:42pm On Mar 06, 2016
thorpido:
So sad.
May her soul rest in peace and may those she left behind be consoled and the twins find care and help to be nurtured well.

Op,just interested,where did she give birth?
in a private hospital
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2016
chai!,,,,sad
rip
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by jamex93(m): 3:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by AdimGreat(f): 3:12pm On Mar 06, 2016
This is so sad.

Any woman that goes through the labour room and comes out with her baby/ies should never cease to thank God. It's a miracle.

May God console the family she left behind and the lil ones.

1 Like

Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by thorpido(m): 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2016
porshuch:
in a private hospital
Hmmm.I asked because i just wonder if it wasn't negligence.
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by porshuch: 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2016
thorpido:
Hmmm.I asked because i just wonder if it wasn't negligence.
it wasn't negligence o, from the story emanating now, it seems she developed asthmatic attack, because she delivered through cesarean operation.
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by thorpido(m): 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2016
porshuch:
it wasn't negligence o, from the story emanating now, it seems she developed asthmatic attack, because she delivered through cesarean operation.
Wow!
Effect of anaesthesia on an asthmatic patient......very risky!
Just curious,did they know she was asthmatic?
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by porshuch: 7:45pm On Mar 06, 2016
thorpido:
Wow!
Effect of anaesthesia on an asthmatic patient......very risky!
Just curious,did they know she was asthmatic?
I think they should be aware, though I did not go further asking.
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by sisisioge: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2016
May the good Lord give the family the fortitude to bear the loss and take good care of the precious darlings left behind.
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by cococandy(f): 9:54pm On Mar 06, 2016
Gosh. Such a painful experience.
May she rest in peace embarassed
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2016
Could her death have been avoidable or unavoidable? Let the medical staffs of that hospital assess their acts and judgements on her situation, let them go home fulfilled that indeed they gave her the best medical care and were not on their part influenced by money to gamble over her life. Hence, God gives and he takes. RIP to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2016
This is sad cry
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by thelish(f): 7:48am On Mar 07, 2016
cococandy:
Gosh. Such a painful experience. May she rest in peace embarassed
Our cutie never arrive??
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by cococandy(f): 1:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
thelish:

Our cutie never arrive??
she has.
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by thelish(f): 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2016
cococandy:
she has.

Wow, A big congrat to u dearie. Lots of welcome kisses to her. I know ur urge for eating n eating will reduce.Lol
So so happy for u dear.
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Mar 07, 2016
thelish:

Wow, A big congrat to u dearie. Lots of welcome kisses to her. I know ur urge for eating n eating will reduce.Lol
So so happy for u dear.
thank you smiley
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by thorpido(m): 6:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
cococandy:
she has.
Congrats on the delivery of your baby.
May God keep her and bless your home.

1 Like

Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by cococandy(f): 7:55pm On Mar 07, 2016
thorpido:
Congrats on the delivery of your baby.
May God keep her and bless your home.
Thanks a lot smiley

Bless you too
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2016
sad sad
Re: Sad Sunday: My Neighbour Lost His Wife by kashamyanat: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2016
AdimGreat:
This is so sad.

Any woman that goes through the labour room and comes out with her baby/ies should never cease to thank God. It's a miracle.

May God console the family she left behind and the lil ones.
My dear indeed child Labour is a miracle. One of my frnds will always say " women die for a min, then come back to life again" but unfurtunately some don't get to come back again. May her soul rest in perfect peace with the LORD and may God keep the boys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

İ Am Very Angry / The Pains Of My Marriage. My Version Of Unconditonal Love. / Wealth Creation Centre. "BUILDING MIND FOR WEALTHY LIVING" Through The WORD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.