Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

Where To Go This Winter? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where To Go This Winter? (587 Views)

Winter Storm Jonas: 2016 United States Blizzard In Photos. / Collection Of Winter Photos In My City. / How Can I Make This Winter Vacation To UK With A Tight Budget Of 400k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Go This Winter? by Kinlee: 3:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Is it better to spend winter holidays in Bali or in Harbin, China for the Ice Festival Harbin? It's very hard for me to make a desision. Can anyone be kindly to give me some advice?

Re: Where To Go This Winter? by chukxie(m): 4:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Harbin is bloody cold in winter because of its proximity to Russia. If you're heading there this winter ensure you pack enough thick clothes, thick socks, gloves and a pair or two winter of boots. For vacation, I'd rather head to Bali to enjoy the sun shine. Hainan Island in China is another getaway for people who want to escape the chill of the winter season. There's no winter season in Hainan. It's always warm there! I wish you a pleasant holiday wherever you decide to go.
Re: Where To Go This Winter? by tdayof(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Bros chill and enjoy the cold nau embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How Many Names Can You Legally Have? / Emersen / Tears And Anxiety In China! Over 400 Still Missing After Ship Capsized!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.