Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? (2228 Views)

Ajimobi Sits On Ambode And Aregbesola's Laps As They Laugh Out Loud (Photos) / Dogara Is A Better Leader, More Competent Than Gbajabiamila - Tambuwal / See Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje’s Wives Hugging At A Public Function (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 5:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Congratulations to both gubernatorial candidates of APC (Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode) and PDP (Mr. Jimi Agbaje). On a good and merit platform without the influence of godfatherism who do you think will win using the criteria below:
1. Credibility and Integrity
2. Experience in Leadership
3. Experience in Public Service
4. Accessibility to like minds (resource people)
5. Management skill
Please, this is for intellectual Nigerians not for APC and PDP sycophants.
Let the comments and analysis begin!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by simplemach(m): 6:05am On Dec 09, 2014
Let the gods decide.
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by temitemi1(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2014
I think we should try agbaje this time.

3 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by Medunah: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2014
Agbaje abeg, the sooner we stop voting for parties nd start considering the individuals themselves, the better for us all

2 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by adadadon(m): 6:31am On Dec 09, 2014
Agbaje versus Ambode
These are the fundamentals.
1.He doesn't have any public service experience.
Ambode is more or less a professor in that regard.
In other words, he doesn't have an edge over Ambode
in terms of experience and attractiveness of CV.
2. Slice it anyhow, APC party structure is extremely
strong and far better than that of PDP in Lagos.
3. There is no doubt that Fasola and Tinubu groups can
and will always find a common ground to work
together. The APC is not factionalised, and will be going
to the elections as one united house. we are yet to see
if Koro can work with Bode George.
4. While APC campaign theme will center on
CONTINUITY with Fasola and Ambode campaigning
together, PDP theme on CHANGE can't really resonate
in a place like Lagos.
Religion won't be a factor; they are both Christians.
Both are coming from constituencies that are
demanding for governor. Agbaje from Ikorodu,
Ambode from Epe. So there is no inherent advantage
for Agbaje that an "opposition" candidates should
normally have.
So it's a campaign of Ambode is better than Agbaje,
Ambode will continue with Fashola projects and raise
the bar a notch higher, a campaign that we can not
afford to give Lagos to Bode George, a politically
rehabilitated ex-convict.

Since 860 is greater than 806 according to Jimi Agbaje and his party doctrines then Agbaje is a willing stooge of Bide George and his former ex convict Godfathers's integrity rubs of on him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by rebranded(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2014
Jonathan seemed like a different PDP candidate initially..better dont vote people, vote party

PDP will always be PDP no time to test to confirm. I say APC any day!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by balash(m): 6:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Incase
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 09, 2014
Medunah:
Agbaje abeg, the sooner we stop voting for parties nd start considering the individuals themselves, the better for us all
in 2011, we voted en masse for Jonathan because we said we love his personality but today we know that no personality is greater than party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 09, 2014
temitemi1:
I think we should try agbaje this time.
Government should not be about 'try your luck'. This could have a negative long lasting effect on the people. One day of error may produce a lifetime of horror. Let's debate with facts and figures.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by SirHouloo(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2014
In terms of experience and knowledge of governance, Ambode get am and this counts a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by zekki: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2014
Agbaje

2 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by chamboy(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2014
I just hear see Jimi Agbaje praise on Here.... Pls someone should pls Describe who he is to the Public?
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by dapotemi: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2014
Politicians will always be politicians!
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by dapotemi: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2014
Or put it straight,btw Tinubu and Bode George

1 Like

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by NewNigeriaMind: 8:24am On Dec 09, 2014
I cant even hate on Agbaje......note I am pro-APC.

But for continuity purpose and experience I will go with Ambode.

The reason Bode George and Ogunlewe are with this Jimi guy is because they want to cut APC power in Lagos not necessary to deliver dividend of good governance. it is personal to these people to cut Tinubu to size, hence Jimi is just a pawn to be use for that purpose.

Well I am not worried Lagos is in good hands whether Ambode or Agbaje... they are both Tinubu boys. In fact in 2007 Jimi Agbaje was a financier of Tinubu elections. Trust me when....Agbaje will sooner than later return home to where he belongs amongst like minds in the company of the APC technocrats.

But for the election, lets face it.....AMBODE is the winner.

5 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by NewNigeriaMind: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2014
dapotemi:
Or put it straight,btw Tinubu and Bode George

Exactly my point, Jimi Agbaje is just a pawn in Bode Georges hands to cut Tinubu to size nothing more nothing less. In fact it is so obvious go read up the disaffection Jimi is causing in Lagos PDP and you will laugh. Lagos PDP is on a path to be divided more than ever.

If Koro cannot ran for the election he might just mobilise for APC if he is offered something to decamp. I don't trust that dude.

My fear is for Jimi he may just be on the path to lose all respect he once enjoy..

4 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by tenry(m): 8:44am On Dec 09, 2014
Medunah:
The way you considered shoeless Jonathan in 2011 and now witnessing impunity, corruption and bad economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by adebisicutie: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2014
Jimi Agbaje is Bode George's stooge so never
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by daroz(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2014
Front page material
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by watchmyback: 9:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Like I said in one oda thread a better & performing thief like APC is better dan d worst PDP thief dt hs squander wht we have in foreign reserve, excess crude Acct e.t.c & left no crumb for d masses. Pls shine ur eyes APC candidate is better & experienced PDP candidate is a new comer plus d fact dt his emergence is as result of d support frm 2 stawalts dt can be tusted wit public funds. Ejo ema je ki eko baje

1 Like

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by kokoA(m): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2014
We just know Agbaje to be a "good man".. GEJ was a "good man" four years ago and look how he has crippled our country. Has Agbaje ever held any public post before? Lagos should not be left in the hands of an untested "good man". Ambode has been tested with public office before now and Lagosians attested to the fact that he did very well, he has worked with Fashola before so continuity will not be a problem. Lagos vote wisely! Vote Ambode!

2 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by espn(m): 9:29am On Dec 09, 2014
Ambode 2015 God willing and am going to be 1 of his aides! Haters can go nd die! We don't care!

2 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by utenwuson: 11:04am On Dec 09, 2014
Medunah:
and what re u considering ma'am
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by Jesusloveyou: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2014
Both of them are good,but tinubu is better than bode.pdp cannot be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
I will choose a Business man as executive Governor anyday over a civil servant

Nigeria's commerical capital needs a CEO Governor who has been there and done it.

Its easy to hide in the ministry and civil service. The real doers are in the private sector taking risks to make the world a better place.

jimi agbaje will make a better Governor than Ambode.

2 Likes

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
It may be a battle between Goodwill and Godfather.
Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by ujoinme: 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
Ambode is a student thief under tinubus training, if voted into office he will graduate into a master thief, tinubu and his house of thieves should be voted out of relevance in lagos come 2015.
Lagos deserve better than APC propagandas and high affinity for loans.
JAY-KAY all the way!

1 Like

Re: Between Akinwunmi Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Who Is A Better Leader? by adadadon(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
mikeansy:
I will choose a Business man as executive Governor anyday over a civil servant

Nigeria's commerical capital needs a CEO Governor who has been there and done it.

Its easy to hide in the ministry and civil service. The real doers are in the private sector taking risks to make the world a better place.

jimi agbaje will make a better Governor than Ambode.
so lagos will become another Delta state abi

(1) (Reply)

Spell Cast On Fayose For His Death Wish For Buhari (video) / Goodluck Jonathan Spent $32bn Dollars On Defence In Five Years – Buhari / On Buhari I Smell Some Good Luck -punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.