Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Please Can You Help With This Detection Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Can You Help With This Detection Problem (1035 Views)

Can Any Of You HELP Me To Get This ??..... / Hard Disk Detection Problem With Bios / May You Help Me On How To Free Up More Space On My Backup Disk Which Is Now Full (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can You Help With This Detection Problem by worldgreat: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2006
Pls Nairaland people,my desktop system goes off whenever am installing a new software or it detected a new harware,i saw a topic like that but not the same thing,my system is not infected with any virus,i have up to date Norton antivirus,firewalled sysytem,so it's not virus,and i just finished formatting and re- installation on the sysytem some days back,so it most have been a setting problem or so,please if anybody knows anything i can do to it,kindly forward it to the forum,even if i put my flash it will go off straight, and start up again.
will appreciate your reply.
Re: Please Can You Help With This Detection Problem by hayprof(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2006
Y dont you contact the manufacturer?
Thats what i do when something goes wrong on my pc wink
Re: Please Can You Help With This Detection Problem by worldgreat: 1:56am On Aug 15, 2006
thank you,i'd fixed it,i had to disconnect all hardwares i just installed and re-install them properly,and everything is working fine now.thank you
Re: Please Can You Help With This Detection Problem by hayprof(m): 7:34am On Aug 18, 2006
Thats God to know! wink

(1) (Reply)

Invalid System Disk Error / Buy Pc Games In Kano / Are These Softwares Or Malwares: I Never Stopped Wondering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.