Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] (58654 Views)

Man Murders Fiancée In Port-Harcourt Hotel (photo) / Police Arrest 21 Homosexual Students In Asaba, Delta State / Lagos Pastor In Homosexual, Serial Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by jaybee3(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Na pdp affair
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by AreaFada2: 9:42am On Dec 09, 2014
Police nor get stretcher to carry dead body or body bag sef?

Na wa o.

Murderous lover or prostitute? The courts will decide.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by EstarKeys(f): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/12/homosexual-murders-partner-in-hotel-room.html?

[img]http://2.bp..com/-6Z_rxwJLMk0/VIadvDD_ZsI/AAAAAAABXj4/e1RuMz4Pq0o/s1600/ImageProxy.jpeg[/img]
..nawa ooo..dis gay stuff is becoming tooo rampant...seems the men of these days do not longer know the natural use of women again...wahala de
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by sixtusjr(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2014
After prayer......homo sex....why did they go for prayer naaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2014
EstarKeys:
seems the men of these days do not longer know the natural use of women again...wahala de

This is an insult to women. Always go over your comments before you post them.

4 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by EstarKeys(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2014
hifaif:

...my dear,i can see you one of them tooo...oooopsss!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by EstarKeys(f): 9:49am On Dec 09, 2014
!
hifaif:

...my dear,i can see you one of them tooo...oooopsss!...lmao
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Dreyl(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2014
No need for jail they should burn the negro at the stake!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2014
EstarKeys:
!...my dear,i can see you one of them tooo...oooopsss!...lmao

Modify your post. You are insulting women by saying that a man's natural use of a woman is sex.

The word 'USE' is an insult. And you are even a woman. Haba!

7 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Greataausim(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Imagine undecided Worthless gays..... Phucking ur own fellow man.... how does it taste lik....? undecided big confused IDIOTS... cry
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
God have mercy! Man has turned into a beast if not worst!

Such news all over the Net, what is this country turning into? May justice follow its due course.

The sad thing is our orientation, our mentality, our attitude.

Tell me, why have we all left the fact that there was a murder and decided to perch on the homo thingy?

"Say no to homosexuality" here and there. Anybody could have done this gay or not. We hear such stories between peeps of opposite gender all the time but once it has to do with gays, the whole attention drifts to the homosexuality thing as if being murderous has any attachment to being gay. How many of the day to day crimes you hear on daily bases are committed by gay peeps? Everyday we hear about straight guys raping people; old, young, married and unmarried. We hear men beating their female spouses to death. We hear of women cutting off their hubby's thing. But once it involves gays, we leave the subject crime and cease the opportunity to exercise our inexplicable hatred. Man is man, gay or not gay, who will kill will kill. Let us stop fooling ourselves and be realistic. Some people are bad. It has nothing to do with being gay or not. You know this. I know this. But you would rather wallow in self deceit just to water the ground for your inherent hatred. Tell me, will antagonising gay peeps stop people from killing others? Nigeria will never get anywhere so far as you continue to allow emotion to becloud your sense of judgement.

God have mercy.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by fr3do(m): 9:57am On Dec 09, 2014
hmmm
Mohammed, Mohammed
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Aida13: 9:58am On Dec 09, 2014
LORDI:
I just can't imagine this homosexualism ish,.it's disgust me,why will a man in his right senses have carnal knowledge of his fellow! Man,they should carry the idoit to prison,I'll suggest a female prison

grin grin grin grin

That would indeed be a punishment worthy of the crime grin grin
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Greataausim(m): 9:59am On Dec 09, 2014
Greataausim:
Imagine undecided Worthless gays..... Phucking ur own fellow man.... how does it taste lik....? undecided big confused IDIOTS... cry
send d big IDIOT to prison
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by abham: 9:59am On Dec 09, 2014
All dese og[b]GAY[/b]chi dem
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:01am On Dec 09, 2014
Same thn am thinkin...

From mosque to hotel... Hmmm!

Bunsky:
Imagine,he just came back from mosque.
So muslim dey do dis kind of thing.God help us in this world.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Jasi7(m): 10:02am On Dec 09, 2014
Hehehehehehehehe...that makes me happy...one gay bastard down!

These gays dnt knw what they are missing...have they ever tried a lady before!

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by fr3do(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2014
EstarKeys:
..nawa ooo..dis gay stuff is becoming tooo rampant...seems the men of these days do not longer know the natural use of women again...wahala de

Use! shocked that is a very strong word in the sexual context. Would you let me use you? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by styless(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
This story was reported on http://ekekeee.com last week.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by baybiemee: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2014
Disgusting!!!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 09, 2014
Bros,no vex... U be gay

*Just kiddin*

We all r entitled to our opinion but dat still doesn't change d fact...

Homosexuality is extremely disgusting.

That Snu of a man wud've probably still bn alive if he had no evil tots of doin his fellow man & went to a spa to get a massage if it is truly wat he wanted

BornSad:

Such news all over the Net, what is this country turning into? May justice follow its due course.

Tell me, why have we all left the fact that there was a murder and decided to perch on the homo thingy?

"Say no to homosexuality" here and there. Anybody could have done this gay or not. We hear such stories between peeps of opposite gender all the time but once it has to do with gays, the whole attention drifts to the homosexuality thing as if being murderous has any attachment to being gay. How many of the day to day crimes you hear on daily bases are committed by gay peeps? Everyday we hear about straight guys raping people; old, young, married and unmarried. We hear men beating their female spouses to death. We hear of women cutting off their hubby's thing. But once it involves gays, we leave the subject crime and cease the opportunity to exercise our inexplicable hatred. Man is man, gay or not gay, who will kill will kill. Let us stop fooling ourselves and be realistic. Some people are bad. It has nothing to do with being gay or not. You know this. I know this. But you would rather wallow in self deceit just to water the ground for your inherent hatred. Tell me, will antagonising gay peeps stop people from killing others? Nigeria will never get anywhere so far as you continue to allow emotion to becloud your sense of judgement.

God have mercy.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2014
BornSad:

God have mercy.
The only sensible comment here.

Nigerians with their holier than thou attitude. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by rabimlomo: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2014
mancheeutd:

lol waiting for your bashing in 3D
People like him should be ignored.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Lumyboi(m): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2014
fr3do:

Use! shocked that is a very strong word in the sexual context. Would you let me use you? cheesy

Tot as much too. Use! Diz babe deserve slap from females on nl.

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by yahx(m): 10:24am On Dec 09, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] ;DABOKI SELF. DEY DO YANSH# dis guys sabi everything bdat oo
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by salt1: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2014
Two gays already identified here: FrancisTony and BornSad!

There is nothing you people can do about our abhorrence for gays. What is bad is bad!
And unfortunately for this murderer, it is his intimate orientation that led to his partner's death. Deal with it

4 Likes

Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Stephen344(m): 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
I wonder why man go won f**k his fellow man? My advice to all the gays out there, try Bleep a woman and your life will never be the same. Multiple sex position, nice ass, breasts, lips and and ohhhhhhh vijayjay. STOP BEING GAY, cause you guys are really sick!
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by bewla(m): 10:27am On Dec 09, 2014
RIP to the dead but sha God charge am o cox them say na homosex.......pls don't blame me o i no b GOD O
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by shobeh22(m): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2014
I hate gays n lesbians wit passion.
Re: Homosexual Kills Partner In Abuja Hotel [photo] by Tunagee(m): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos / Police Exhumed Corpse Of Lady Buried By Her Boyfriend In Port Harcourt. Photos / Photoshop User, Ayothecreator Beaten By SARS For Strange Photos On His Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.