Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) (20930 Views)

White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos / Why Do Non-virgin WOMEN Wear WHITE Wedding Dresses? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by recentelder(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Congrat .no man can make your marriage inferior without your permission.build your marriage on a solid rock and the lord wl see you through
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2014
Blayze007:

Im thinking dude is Igbo so its not totally a Yoruba wedding.

Congrats bro... HML! Nice pixs BTW.

Iyabodeh....we r next oo... 3 saturdays left.. wink
LoL,,i'm talking about the traditional wedding

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 11:53am On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:

Ok no wahala smiley

Cool pics right? cheesy
yep!
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Erotex(m): 11:57am On Dec 09, 2014
Wishing you guys successful Bleep and beta pikins ➡Via Nokia1110_LindaIkejiBlogFan
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
1kachi4u:
More trad pics....
My beautiful bride dances in...with her entourage
She accepts my overloaded gift items...
I help her upstage....
We are declared oko iyawo.....
ONYEKACHI.. BAPTIST ACADEMY,,, I SEE YOU OOOO.. HML WINKS wink

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nice,,really nice. cheesy

I love yoruba weddings cool

To all the girls that left their men to other men because they thought they'll get married in 2014.... cheesy

3 Saturdays left grin
wicked!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Odunharry:
Congrats Op...see as gals full here...

Titiluvly i seeth thou..

Lol...how u doin dear? Longtime
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by hensben(m): 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
*Thinking* ***na abiodun sure pass ooo....nkechi people demand na die***... grin

congrats bro.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
see as women full this thrend smh...naso una lyk marriage reach

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by freezyprinzy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
see as women full this thrend smh...naso una lyk marriage reach op congrats *in flavour voice *black is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by hensben(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mzgracie:
OMGosh!!! This is breath-taking. You are a lucky man. Your bride is beautiful and has that perfect shape. I wish you all the best. HML.
lucky man? so the lady nor dey lucky undecided

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by remigiusizunna(m): 12:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
We are there! Maself,wife and kid
Entrance mood

4 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
freezyprinzy:
wicked!!!!
cheesy
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
1kachi4u:
Traditional wedding.....
Stage is set......
Parents exchange intentions....
I dance in with my good friends.....
I dobale to my bride's parents......

@OP, nice one. this is Sacred Heart Cath Cathedral, Akure. dats were i had my union blessed as well. Take care of your wife o, no story. all the best. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Galadimabawa: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
But ppl no de that church ooo, u no envite them
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by swezenberg(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:
I always hate the part where the groom and his people come and lie down like lizard in front of the bride's parents.

So you mean to tell me that if Buhari wants to marry Tinubu's daughter, He must prostrate in public like a reptile.

Disgusting.. I pity Peter Okoye.

That is why it is not mandatory for you to marry from other tribes if you can not respect their culture. Someone in another tribe will detest some practices in your culture too.

6 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by stinggy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lertee beht y

I'm still waiting tho angry
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by fpeter(f): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
that guy i know him well........he was my my BF grin (wifey na lie o)

cool wedding photos, very classy and well organized..the bride's gown
is beautiful and elegant, HML to you guys and God bless your union. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
@1kachi4u
you are on point bro!

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by delishpot: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
remigiusizunna:
We are there! Maself,wife and kid
Entrance mood

Fine baby and mom. Lucky #*#@.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Mzgracie(f): 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2014
hensben:
lucky man? so the lady nor dey lucky undecided

Lol

She is a lucky woman too.
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by greatest777(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2014
@OP,take good care of your wife.HML!
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ideyvexnow: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
So you mean to tell me that if Obama, Bill Gates and Putin want to Marry Yoruba women, they must first prostrate like common lizard in public.

Menn... this is serious ooh

Janet101:

But dat is our culture, even if u dad is an oba, he would prostrate like a lizard in public
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Janet101(f): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
ideyvexnow:
So you mean to tell me that if Obama, Bill Gates and Putin want to Marry Yoruba women, they must first prostrate like common lizard in public.

Menn... this is serious ooh

Yes...because dat is our culture

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
This that u r showing ur wifey pix to nairalanders hope say her ex non dey here sha. Women they like coded things guy.
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
op re Igbo? why ur dad dress like Igbo man?
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Beautiful....

Traditional weddings then white, in my culture its vice-versa.

Your wife has a very cute smile and very beautiful, pink made you look older and ou look younger in your white wedding suit.

Honor your vows....and enjoy marriage, with God at the center of your lives.

1 Like

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
naijaboiy:
Nice,,really nice. cheesy

I love yoruba weddings cool

To all the girls that left their men to other men because they thought they'll get married in 2014.... cheesy

3 Saturdays left grin

me too___ they gat so much style. The way they rock their native attire(s) is classic.

As for the last line, please don't remind "us"....we are aware sad. The God of Last minute could make it happen on Dec 27. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ideyvexnow: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
This una culture na "Take it or leave it" culture.

Janet101:

Yes...because dat is our culture
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2014
You look like Floyd Mayweather, the broke one tho. HML.

2 Likes

Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by LORDI(m): 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hml
Re: Recent Trad And White Wedding Of A Nairalander (photos) by ARKdiscloser7(m): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hope u didn't spend all your savingsoooo!!! A huge lot is on the way ooooooo!! Good luck though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Three Stages Of Growth In Marriage / My Woman Wants A Blood Covenant / Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.