Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,758 members, 7,820,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? (1895 Views)

I Regret Not Leaving My Wife Months Ago / Sued For Not Marrying Girlfriend In 12 Years. / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by Henrypraise: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2014
Question for the married ones (men n women), has there eva bin a time u felt life wud av bin better if u had marry any of ur Ex instead of ur husband/ wife? How did u deal wit it wen dos tots surmount?

P.s m not married but I hear n see men n women sulk over their ex n it beats my imagination mostly if the ex is doing very well (mostly financially).
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by sexyedjutto: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2014
Hell no

1 Like

Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 09, 2014
Hell to the freaking NO! cool
I don't do regrets cool smiley

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by Henrypraise: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
sexyedjutto:
Hell no
alutacontinua:
Hell to the freaking NO! cool
I don't do regrets cool smiley

Since u ar sayin definite NO, does it mean it doesn't happen? Btw both of u ar men were ar d ladies??
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by KanwuliaJara: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!
None of them! kiss
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by kendraloops(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2014
Anytime i remember, i give thanks to God. If we had gotten married, we would have been sooooooooo divorced now. God i thank You o!!!

*singing R-Kelly's You saved me*

3 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by Henrypraise: 2:40pm On Dec 09, 2014
kendraloops:
Anytime i remember, i give thanks to God. If we had gotten married, we would have been sooooooooo divorced now. God i thank You o!!!
*singing R-Kelly's You saved me*
KanwuliaJara:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!
None of them! kiss
KanwuliaJara:
HELLLLLLLLLLLLL NO!
None of them! kiss

Ladies ar speakin now.
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
In as much as I don't do regrets, every time I look back, I still believe there are loads of things I should have done differently. So, it is possible to always look back sometimes, if ya ex was great but things didn't pan out.

In life, you just live and learn. And that is the beauty of growth and experience. All my exes still ride for me, and they are like my coolest friends - but the differences are irreconcilable lol.

Anyway, if you are married, just leave the old one alone - and focus on the space you are right now.

Shout outs to all of my exes tho.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by Pavore9: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
When one is married the focus should be on the spouse and make the best out of it. Some exes are dodged bullet!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by pappyrose(f): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
I can't regret not marrying my ex, becos I always carefully go for what's better than what I left. Whatever was d weakness of my previous relationship must ve strength in my new relationship. One thing is sure, my ex remains my close friend till he decides to close my page.
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by Henrypraise: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
pappyrose:
I can't regret not marrying my ex, becos I always carefully go for what's better than what I left. Whatever was d weakness of my previous relationship must ve strength in my new relationship. One thing is sure, my ex remains my close friend till he decides to close my page.

Wat if he takes advantage of dat closeness n start manipulatin ur mind? Wat if he is gud in certain areas ur husband isn't gud n he start remindin u of how he was always gud at dos tins? Won't u start havin/ harboring certain regrets n resentment?
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by itstpia8: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
always use the search function when opening threads!

https://www.nairaland.com/1839768/ex-memes-special-picture-thread

don't be asking nlers questions that they've already answered!
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by itstpia8: 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
/
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by pappyrose(f): 6:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Henrypraise:

Wat if he takes advantage of dat closeness n start manipulatin ur mind? Wat if he is gud in certain areas ur husband isn't gud n he start remindin u of how he was always gud at dos tins? Won't u start havin/ harboring certain regrets n resentment?

What I will just say is, I always think it through before I give up on a relationship, and when I finally make up my mind to put it behind me, it stays there even if I still decide to maintain d friendship.
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by gidjah(m): 9:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
Wanna know What?some times I do jare![dont even dare ask me how or Why]
Re: Do You Regret Not Marrying Any Of Your Ex? by LordReed(m): 11:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
Well not after marriage, I now have more important things to think of than daydream about one ex.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

14 Mistakes That Can Cause You Deep Regret At Old Age / She Refused To Stay In Her Own Room / She Feels Frustrated And Wants To Run Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.