Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140142 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2015
Adwexky:
Sorry for the unfocused questions, this is where I am heading to, is there any way, whereby NAHCO delays can be avoided via air shipping and What are the differences between air shipping and sea shipping?

*I am fed up of Nahco delay, So just thinking if sea shipping can be considered*

hi thanks for the patience. the delays from NAHCO is very unusual. i have been in the business for several years but so far i can remember having such delay issues only once or twice and never had such with dhl. sea shipping takes much longer time. the recent issue was due to a misunderstanding that have already been resolved so i think you have nothing to worry about. sea is not the way out. the road is currently smooth so happy importation. should in case of further delays you cant hasten up the process as it is directly involved with your shipping company not you. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:56am On Jan 04, 2015
Humblesam:
Chai! Oga Bello, i am in kaduna and just stumble on this, please i would like to get this manual please.
This is my email address : Godsoniwok@gmail.com
Really need it please.

good morning and happy new year brother. which area are you in kd? i recided in "kurmin mashi" when i came. i will be coming back soon hopefully in few months. for detailed info about starting the importation business kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2015
leppyj:
HAPPY NEW YEAR PEEPS! This year will b very fruitful for us in all ramnifications of life in JESUS name. First to comment in 2015.

good morning brother and happy new year. congratulations you are the first to comment on the thread in the year 2015. kindly contact me i will send you N750 recharge card to call your FAF. happy new year. how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2015
esskay4u:
Oga bello pls help me with d package as am yet to receive it despite all my mails. Suleimanusman292@gmail.com. Tnx

good morning brother and happy new year. am sorry for the late response. i just sent you 2 mails. they both contain the upgrades. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2015
Torduetee:
Boss me don dey follow u o,but i no knw wat xup,abeg me na broke ass nigga,if u go fit help me,God go bless u dis year tire,just take am say u dey do me happy new year,i wan succedd for where dem tink say man no go fit succedd,abeg even if na half of d dtails abeg mail me na,lol i dey save moni for adashi small small,if dis tin work for me,u ma go chop from me,abeg no mind my long story o,i just want make u undastand ma condition, its ur choice to make shal,dis ma email torduetimxy@gmail.com ,have been in nl since 2011,just dat i dont really comments on post,abeg ejoor,help me,am from benue state

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2015
luckshine007:
Pls also want the link linked

My e-mail: luckshine007@yahoo.com.
Thanks sir

just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Verostef:
Anyone with Techno phantom z and Samsung galaxy s4 for sale. I couldn't find on eBay cellular cheap et c.
I got buyers waiting pls.

House please give me a link to where I could order for tecno phones and phantom s.

Very urgent pleeeeeeaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzz.

Thanking, praying and waiting

hi, good morning brother and happy new year. for galaxy s4 refer to the 14th ebook of your pack. you will find them in bounty. tecno is a nigerian company. you cant find their products online. you can find gionee, itel and co online. these are big chinese companies that supply worldwide unlike tecno that is a local company that supply to naija. if you need further aid kindly reply to my delivery mail. your success is my pride

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2015
etingi:
please send to wayakz@yahoo.com. this is my year

have you seen my message?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Wonder1844(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mr importexpert u have still refused 2 attend 2 me. I have even pm u and no reply. My email is freeman4excel@gmail.com.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by leppyj(m): 6:28pm On Jan 04, 2015
importexpert:

good morning brother and happy new year. congratulations you are the first to comment on the thread in the year 2015. kindly contact me i will send you N750 recharge card to call your FAF. happy new year. how is business?

Thanks bro! God bless u abundantly! I have seen and I'm rocking the N750 recharge card!
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2015
Wonder1844:
Mr importexpert u have still refused 2 attend 2 me. I have even pm u and no reply. My email is freeman4excel@gmail.com.

Just sent u a mail. Sorry for the late response.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Wonder1844(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2015
importexpert:

Just sent u a mail. Sorry for the late response.
tanx for d response
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Mcslize: 7:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
Goodnuel:
Ohk... I got the pack.. Thanks so much sire.

How far? Pls kindly contact me through mail. I will reply u.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Mcslize: 8:04pm On Jan 04, 2015
Verostef:
Please house i need a help ASAP what's the current exchange rate from south Africa rand to naira. Anyone please

check it out here gocurrency . com

can u send me an email. ? Kindly do I wil reply.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Mcslize: 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
importexpert:

mail sent. your success is my pride

Pls the upgrade pack
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Mcslize: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
importexpert:

mail sent. your success is my pride

Pls Baba Bello the upgrade pack to my email
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Goodnuel: 6:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Mcslize:

How far? Pls kindly contact me through mail. I will reply u.
why?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by StreamerBlogger: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2015
Payment for d package has been made and details has been sent to ur mobile number.... would b expecting an in-depth package on ma email.... goodluckseun@yahoo.com....m new to d bizness so was hoping u could tutor me from scratch. Tanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
StreamerBlogger:
Payment for d package has been made and details has been sent to ur mobile number.... would b expecting an in-depth package on ma email.... ....m new to d bizness so was hoping u could tutor me from scratch. Tanks

your life changing import pack have been delivered. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Wonder1844:
tanx for d response

you are welcome. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2015
Mcslize:

Pls Baba Bello the upgrade pack to my email ..... I wil modify dis post later to remove my email Baba so clear off my email before u quote dis my post wen notifying me. Thanks may God bless u.

good morning and happy new year brother. kindly confirm the email you used for your subscription as i was unable to find the one you just provided on my data base. your success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 12:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
leppyj:

Thanks bro! God bless u abundantly! I have seen and I'm rocking the N750 recharge card!

you are welcome bro. your success is truly my pride

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by edogho(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2015
belloahmad:

lol. be patient as i will mail yours as soon as possible. people will just wake up and start doubting everything including themselves. funny people. how is business?
oga, did u forget I'm a subscriber? send my own na or didn't u say its free update for subscribers. sorry I didn't share my ss here buh give me my right o.

u might recall 7sevensadigheji( at)Gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2015
edogho:
oga, did u forget I'm a subscriber? send my own na or didn't u say its free update for subscribers. sorry I didn't share my ss here buh give me my right o.

u might recall 7sevensadigheji( at)Gmail.com

hi, happy new year brother and how is everything? i just checked my history now and found that your upgrade have been delivered since 10th of december. kindly check the mails you received that day. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
your questions are highly welcome. for all those with unanswered questions please patiently quote your questions as i did not intentionally skipped any question. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 2:34pm On Jan 05, 2015
i was less available on the thread from 22nd december to 2nd january. i will address all questions within that period again. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2015
darmochy1:

I've not received mine. Here's my mail: damolaojedokun@gmail.com

it was resent 24th december. kindly confirm received. your success is my pride.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Jacobx007:
am in boss yakubsale@gmail.com

have you seen my mail? your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
McBOMB:
Hy mr bello..

Longest time...

Well am still expecting the update in my mail..flowsamuels@gmail.com

thanks for the good work

it was sent on 21st and i also resent it today. just want to be sure you have received it. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
umozez:
Greetings to everyone on the house... Wishing u all the best of the season... Oga bello am yet to receive my upgrade package. Talk2mozez@gmail.com. Thanks

it was sent on 21st and i also resent it today. just want to be sure you have received it. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by calaohuru(m): 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
importexpert:
i was less available on the thread from 22nd december to 2nd january. i will address all questions within that period again. your success is truly my pride

I've been into importing but I want to upgrade my knowledge on the biz . Hope the sites in the book are not known sites like Alibaba, Aliexprex , 1688, etc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.