Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! (140155 Views)

Mtn Magic Sim Special Offer(new Method Of 1hour Activation) / Learn The New Method To Activate Mtn Sim For Unlimited Browsing... / AIRTEL19GB IS BACK AND BETTER WITH A NEW METHOD!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (133) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
jimikata:
I need the manual as well boss. jadebisi15@yahoo.com

have you seen my mail? your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
calaohuru:

I've been into importing but I want to upgrade my knowledge on the biz . Hope the sites in the book are not known sites like Alibaba, Aliexprex , 1688, etc?

they are not. my latest site provides only original products which the case is different from the sites you just mentioned. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2015
gidimasters:
am also new here. my email is gidimasters@gmail.com

have you seen my mail? your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2015
techmart:
Techmart@hush.ai

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Khemhyte(f): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2015
Welldone op, pls can you send names of the sites to irede27@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by ylordy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2015
importexpert:

they are not. my latest site provides only original products which the case is different from the sites you just mentioned. your success is my pride
oga bello pls upgrade mine naw.....younglord070@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Marysola: 1:11am On Jan 06, 2015
Oga Bello, Compliment. You asked me to correct my Gmail address $ I did. You promised to send the upgrade but did not. Incase you need more info: former mail is, ohunojuribumi@yahoo.com but I can't access the email again,let it be sent to: maypenielworld14@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Goodnuel: 7:04am On Jan 06, 2015
importexpert:

yet to get mine sire.
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Carmal90(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2015
importexpert:

morning sir,happy new year in arrears,pls i havnt seen mine sir,carmallaide@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 10:41am On Jan 06, 2015
Good morning to everyone on the thread. I will attend to all post shortly
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by murphy02(m): 11:08am On Jan 06, 2015
importexpert:
Good morning to everyone on the thread. I will attend to all post shortly

kindly send to zeason2@yahoo.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by seunlaww(m): 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2015
abeg oga e ja mi sii...seunlaw2012@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:00pm On Jan 06, 2015
Khemhyte:
Welldone op, pls can you send names of the sites to irede27@gmail.com. Thanks

i just sent you a mail on how to get the guide. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
ylordy:
oga bello pls upgrade mine naw.....younglord070@gmail.com

your pack have been updated since 12 of december 2014. kindly check ur mail history. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Marysola:
Oga Bello, Compliment. You asked me to correct my Gmail address $ I did. You promised to send the upgrade but did not. Incase you need more info: former mail is, ohunojuribumi@yahoo.com but I can't access the email again,let it be sent to: maypenielworld14@gmail.com. Thanks

happy new year sister, sorry for the delay. your upgrade was sent to your former mail since 18th dec. i have just sent it to the new mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
yet to get mine sire.

how do i reach you?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
Carmal90:
morning sir,happy new year in arrears,pls i havnt seen mine sir,carmallaide@gmail.com

happy new year brother. how is business? my history said i have sent you the update since 18th dec. kindly confirm. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
murphy02:

kindly send to zeason2@yahoo.com

i just sent you a mail. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2015
seunlaww:
abeg oga e ja mi sii...seunlaw2012@gmail.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2015
adefemi007:

I'm in too
Seunadefemi@gmail.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2015
McBOMB:
yea thanks boss,seen

Btw,am doing good,just school and all,happy to b bk n'way

you are welcome bro. i wish you all the best in your studies. the thread is really missing you
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by Goodnuel: 6:48pm On Jan 06, 2015
importexpert:

how do i reach you?
godwinnuel@gmail.com
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by adefemi007(m): 7:28pm On Jan 06, 2015
importexpert:

Yeah.. Will pay soon
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:23pm On Jan 06, 2015
tohero:
Good day Mr ImportExpert.

Been a while! I av gotten some stuffs on my neck to clear off.

Moreover, I left a comment a month+ ago about a near post office charging #500 per item for collection. It seems that is in circulation now because am confirming from other post offices around here in Lagos. Is there anyway to bypass that?

Again, This fall in Naira is causing havoc oo. I pray it regains his strength again. I ought to make some orders but this rate scares me off!!!

Good job. Thanks again for the updated info. I have received mine.

hi, happy new year brother and how is business? about the N500 charge if the nearest post office to you insist on it you have no option than to pay coz na naija we dey. a very reliable source told me that it is not official most post offices in the urban areas that knows even with the N500 charge customers will still come are those that charge for it. the charge is not common in rural areas. if it where to be official, the charge will be uniform but in a case where some post offices charge and others do not charge, a post office will charge you today and tomorrow they will not. lol. Naija my home land. be patient as it will soon be an history. very soon we will look back to this days that post office will unofficially charge you N500 for collecting your items and you cant do anything about it. we will laugh at it soon. gone will it be by then.

happy importation bro. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2015
Goodnuel:
godwinnuel@gmail.com

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
penquin:
hey man im sure you are seeing my mails reply o.........

happy new year. have you seen my reply? if no it means i did not see any of your mail. kindly resend or reach me via my number. your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2015
davidodufote:
Am in boss. Kindly sent mine too (davidodufote@gmail.com)

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
thehobbit:

You da Boss Oga Bello...a true Blessing...have a splendid Festivity.

happy new year bro. i wish you same. how is business?
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
nbolaji:
Could you mail a copy to brinhtc@gmail.com..
Tnx in advance

Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
aguiyi:
pls mail to me too @ localjuju@gmail.com

happy new year bro. have you seen my mail? your success is my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2015
Sunglow:
Thanks I got my copy.Still studying

i wish you all the best bro. feel free to revert to me should in case you have any problem. your success is truly my pride
Re: EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! by importexpert(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
lgboks:
do have a safe journey man....am very interested in this stuff.how do I go about it...looking forward to your reply.

thanks a lot bro. kindly refer to any of the links on my profile. your success is my pride

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (133) (Reply)

**Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada / How To Check Your Glo Number With USSD Code Number – Detailed Guide / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.