Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,763 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Cyst inside Scrotum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cyst inside Scrotum (3561 Views)

What Is The Solution To Ovarian Cyst? / Ovarian Cyst / Doctor: Any Help For Ovarian Cyst & Hormonal Imbalace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyst inside Scrotum by reality4us(m): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2008
A friend of mine noticed a small lump inside his scrotum sometime ago. When he went to clinic after examination of his scrotum he was told that what is inside his scrotum which feels like a small size testis is cyst. That the doctor said that the cyst will grow bigger and bigger if not removed by surgical operation.
His main worry now from what he told me is that while the doctor was examining his scrotum, he asked him if he was married and with children or if he has stopped having children or does he intend to have more. Though he did not ask the doctor why all these questions but he became worried that maybe the surgery may make him impotent. The doctor told him to choose any day he wants and come for the surgery. And that he will not spend more than two days on admission after the surgery but may need to be out of work for about one week.

He intends to go back to the doctor to know why all those questions about being married, having children and not. He wants to be convinced that the surgery will be safe before he consents to it. But I want to share this matter with the Urologists and other Doctors in the house so that I can also know what to tell him.

Please your sincere comments and advise is needed because the guy seems to be apprensive going for the surgery.

(1) (Reply)

For All Your Maternity And Baby Needs...get In Here! / Please My Mum Needs Your Help! / Channels Tv Maupe Ogun Is Sick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.