Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood (743 Views)

MVB News:powerful Before & After Photos Of Transgender Men And Women / Annoying Things Nigerians Do / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood by temisukanmi(f): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
Well, I was sitting down in my store this morning, which is a normal thing I do everyday cos I sell goods. Thus I do observe a lot of things that men and women do, which I find very unpleasant and which I know is not decent.

WOMEN:

1) Taking your children to school, while still on ur pyjamas or nighty....shhuuu (I understand u might be in a rush but a nice lil gown can be worn).

2) Buying somthing in d next street tying only rapper.. (even if d shop is closeby this shudnt be).

3) Gisting or lemme say gossiping on the street with friends without bras (I can still understand those with tiny boobs, buh not someone with huge melons ).. Some even gist barefooted shocked undecided

4) Ladies walking about with unkempt hair, (well I understand you're still within your vicinity buh at least a little pack or brush should do).

5) Coming back from market exposing all you went to buy without using a proper paper bag..

MEN:

1) Wearing just boxers all d way from your house because you are in a rush to get a recharge card... undecided Yuck..

2) I know most guys to b jovial, but gisting with your friends so loud while strolling down the street, that someone who isn't interested in your life can give u a summary of it..

3) Shouting on the road and neighborhood while making a phone call... Jeeezz I hate this one angry

I can go on and on... but I think I should stop here.. Pls if u find urself doing any of this, abeg change!!! Its not decent.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood by 9inches(m): 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
Not guilty of any. Tenks smiley

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
I hardly see people in my neighborhood even if I do I don't care what they do with their lives. live and let live .
Re: Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood by motherlode: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
tongue Good for them cheesy
Re: Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood by pweedyuz(f): 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2014
e
Re: Annoying Things Men And Women Do In The Neighborhood by rawpadgin(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Annoying thing women do in the neighborhood

sitting in front of their store observing people that doesn't give sh*t about them :p

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hey Ladies / A Passionate Letter To General Buhari / Stop Recycling Pains!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.