Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Man Buries Mother With New Hummer Jeep Instead Of Casket in Enugu - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Buries Mother With New Hummer Jeep Instead Of Casket in Enugu (1529 Views)

Enugu Billionaire Buries Mother In Hummer SUV Instead Of Casket (photos) / Madness As Nigerian Man Buries Mother In Hummer Jeep! (pic) / Nigerian Man Uses Hummer Jeep As Coffin To Bury His Mother (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Buries Mother With New Hummer Jeep Instead Of Casket in Enugu by raphealolami(m): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is just silly from my own point of view, but to another person it might be money show or respect for the dead. What do you think?

http://ireporterstv.co/enugu-billionaire-buries-mother-in-hummer-jeep-instead-of-casket/?sauth=authcode-28af

Re: Man Buries Mother With New Hummer Jeep Instead Of Casket in Enugu by Aniah4u: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2014
This is the height of Madness. I doubt if 'the Boys' will let her corpse rest in peace.
Re: Man Buries Mother With New Hummer Jeep Instead Of Casket in Enugu by motherlode: 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Is this a culture or a tradition? undecided
shocked i forgot prophet of chocha who said the dead campaigns for election cheesy there is no doubt this would do for the dead grin.

Abi the man do money ritual or what shocked eleyi gidi gan o grin
Re: Man Buries Mother With New Hummer Jeep Instead Of Casket in Enugu by bigfrancis21: 2:52am On Dec 10, 2014

(1)

Ooni Of Ife Coronation Invitation / Igbos Are The Most Brilliant Black African Raceā€¦us Academic Report 2015 / 5 Reasons Nigerian Women Stay In Abusive Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.