Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! (2690 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Marks 30th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Niyola, EME's First Lady (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by manchidede1: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2014
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_8U7_wPwNto/VIb6YW9fI7I/AAAAAAAAFQA/zX5D5yKXeuc/s1600/niyola%2Bbirthday1.jpg[/img]
Niyola is the only female signed on to Empire Mates Entertainment music label (EME).
However, she added one to her age today! Congratulations!!! See her birthday message and other photos below...

"This year has been one so significant I could never forget it ! Both in my personal life and I'm my career , I have learnt and grown twice as much as I did in all my years in this singular year . To all those who have been a part of my life in one way or the other , my family , friends , acquaintances , colleagues , my fans ,loved ones and even haters , I say a huge thank you ! It would all be devoid of meaning without you guys .... Most especially to God for the gift of life , love , and forgiveness . I couldn't ask for more . Through my laughter , my tears ,my joys and even amidst pain I still see that you love me and my life is not by chance . All I can say is THANK YOU for letting me live to see yet another year and I ask that you order my steps and let your will only be done , that I may be even more grateful at the end of it ."
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wFJ6eEWv1t4/VIb6_T3GuBI/AAAAAAAAFQM/nPkaOeIjUH0/s1600/niyola%2Bbirthday2.jpg[/img]
Like us HERE for latests
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by salau01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
Others can visit www.latestforya..com for the top celebrity gist.
manchidede1:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-_8U7_wPwNto/VIb6YW9fI7I/AAAAAAAAFQA/zX5D5yKXeuc/s1600/niyola%2Bbirthday1.jpg[/img]
Niyola is the only female signed on to Empire Mates Entertainment music label (EME).
However, she added one to her age today! Congratulations!!! See her birthday message and other photos below...

"This year has been one so significant I could never forget it ! Both in my personal life and I'm my career , I have learnt and grown twice as much as I did in all my years in this singular year . To all those who have been a part of my life in one way or the other , my family , friends , acquaintances , colleagues , my fans ,loved ones and even haters , I say a huge thank you ! It would all be devoid of meaning without you guys .... Most especially to God for the gift of life , love , and forgiveness . I couldn't ask for more . Through my laughter , my tears ,my joys and even amidst pain I still see that you love me and my life is not by chance . All I can say is THANK YOU for letting me live to see yet another year and I ask that you order my steps and let your will only be done , that I may be even more grateful at the end of it ."
[img]http://1.bp..com/-wFJ6eEWv1t4/VIb6_T3GuBI/AAAAAAAAFQM/nPkaOeIjUH0/s1600/niyola%2Bbirthday2.jpg[/img]
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by echobee(f): 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Happy birthday girl.
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by Ramiqueen(f): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hbd
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by StevinMorgan(m): 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
So make i fly or samersult?

1 Like

Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by shibikan(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2014
SO make i fly or jump ? angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by naijaboiy: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2014
Birthday...inside bath tub
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2014
Why she dy cover her armpit undecided

Ahbi she nor dy shave
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
Who is she?,this is my first time hearing her name

Anyways hbd
Re: Wow!! EME First Lady Niyola Celebrates Her Birthday, See Her Stunning PHOTOS! by simdam500(m): 10:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
shokky24 :
Who is she?,this is my first time hearing her name

Anyways hbd

really
am sure she have not heard shoki too

(1) (Reply)

List Of Clarence Peters 2015 Videos And Ratings / Dudu Osun African Black Soap Is A Lifesaver.so Much Love For This Darn Thing!!! / Will Minister Farrakhan Ever Tell The World He Is A Cult Member?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.