Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out (2678 Views)

Demmie Vee: Greeting Lil Kesh Was My Biggest Regret Ever / More Nigerians Claim That The Big Brother Naija Votes Was Rigged / Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by mrvitalis(m): 4:57am On Jan 03, 2016
First of all the award winning was based on votes and all the contestants asked there fans to vote for them....
.... Yes lil Kesh songs were more popular and we're all club bangers ( same as runtown last year) but when it's comes to dedicated fans.... It's clearly reekadobanks.( reekaddicts)
.... . Streets fans won't get u any votes Internet fans will and reekadobanks has this class of fans more that any most of the nominees except bello whom I feel was asked to step aside for reekadobanks
Check out there instagram followers

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Lordskyes(m): 5:12am On Jan 03, 2016
noted!!
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by rheether(f): 5:18am On Jan 03, 2016
YBNL label nah illiterate get am. Olamide dey form badoo while don jazzy invest a lot in packaging. They active on social media and they also have a large number of fans there too. Its obvious #Reekaddict fans voted for him while lil kesh fans while busy smoking igbo and drinking kiakia like there mentor# badoo. Don jazzy is an omo igbo and we love him to the moon and back. Talent isnt always enough.

8 Likes

Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by oluwafemi113(m): 5:30am On Jan 03, 2016
Abeg change topic
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 03, 2016
rheether:
YBNL label nah illiterate get am. Olamide dey form badoo while don jazzy invest a lot in packaging. They active on social media and they also have a large number of fans there too. Its obvious #Reekaddict fans voted for him while lil kesh fans while busy smoking igbo and drinking kiakia like there mentor# badoo. Don jazzy is an omo igbo and we love him to the moon and back. Talent isnt always enough.

What has tribe got to do wit diz now again? Ppl like u won't make this country a beta place! Was it Don jazzy dat won d nxt rated award or reekado? We ar sayin somtin nd u ar sayin somtin else. Diz is nw year.......shey u hear?

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by rheether(f): 6:03am On Jan 03, 2016
The beef was between Olamide and don jazzy. ReekAddict is signed up SMD and Don is the boss. Omo igbo was first used by the Badoo himself so I was quoting him.
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by pretydiva(f): 6:06am On Jan 03, 2016
Pls let dis issue die a peaceful death
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by frankwells(f): 6:20am On Jan 03, 2016
Leave igbo for YBNL Leave packaging for MAVIN

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by xpac01(m): 6:43am On Jan 03, 2016
Believe me, Don Jazzy and crew simply hacked the internet cheesy
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2016
rheether:
ur name says it all...Miss Educated

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by dBard: 6:45am On Jan 03, 2016
Quality usually wins over quantity..I may dance to lil kesh, But wen it comes to awards, I'll always vote Reekado, who sings songs you can actually LISTEN to.

P.s...ranting like an agbero on meth doesn't make u a thug.
#realtalk

4 Likes

Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by kullozone(m): 7:00am On Jan 03, 2016
Hehe
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Onwe101(m): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2016
rheether:
The beef was between Olamide and don jazzy. ReekAddict is signed up SMD and Don is the boss. Omo igbo was first used by the Badoo himself so I was quoting him.
babe, abeg una neva taya for dis issue?
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Yustash001(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2016
dBard:
Quality usually wins over quantity..I may dance to lil kesh, But wen it comes to awards, I'll always vote Reekado, who sings songs you can actually LISTEN to.

P.s...ranting like an agbero on meth doesn't make u a thug.
#realtalk
you will type another one jare....
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Skanas(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2016
I thought that category i.e "next rated" was a NON-VOTING category Or am I missing something??
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by menabae(f): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by menabae(f): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2016
Lil kesh is too wack abeg,he only shout in his songs.reekado is better by far
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by emfaldo(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2016
if we re to follow this, then d award should b given to Korede Bello...he has 663k followers.....
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 03, 2016
iamfroshsylver:

What has tribe got to do wit diz now again? Ppl like u won't make this country a beta place! Was it Don jazzy dat won d nxt rated award or reekado? We ar sayin somtin nd u ar sayin somtin else. Diz is nw year.......shey u hear?
tell him
Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Oyetboy(m): 1:18pm On Jan 03, 2016
make una shut up.... IT WAS A NON VOTING CATEGORY!

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Still Believe Lil Kesh Was Rigged Out by Skanas(m): 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2016
Oyetboy:
make una shut up.... IT WAS A NON VOTING CATEGORY!
Skanas:
I thought that category i.e "next rated" was a NON-VOTING category Or am I missing something??
Thank u jaree...ah bin talk am b4 no body wan hear...

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Joselyn Dumas Wants You See Her Massive Hips In Bathroom Selfie / OMG!!! See Wh@t This B@ddest Girl Po$ted On F@cebook / Why I Believe Tboss Is Using Her Issue With Kemen To Clinch An Endorsement.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.