Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Am I Dating MTN - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Am I Dating MTN (513 Views)

Am I Dating Them? / Am I Dating MTN? / I Think Am Dating Mtn ( Spam Messages Problems) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I Dating MTN by mrbillz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Recently, I feel like I am dating MTN. I go to bed
with a text and wake up with a text msg. It's
either they are calling me or begging me to
subscribe to one thing or the other.
VERY SOON MTN WILL BE LIKE:
1. Dear customer are u HUNGRY??...txt HGY
to35388 4 tips on HUNGER And what to EAT
2. Dear customer need DELIVERANCE??.... Text DEL TO 35388 for daily tips on how to deliver yourself
3. Dear customer facing ancestral problems??....
text ANCESTORS to 35354 and recieve daily
ancestral tips
4. Dear customer wanna bathe but u have no
soap??....text SOAP to 35629 to recieve dialysoaps to your phone
5. Dear customer feeling HEARTBROKEN??....Txt
HEART to 38545 and recieve tips on how to
plaster yourheart... Dear customer..wanna catch all the witch in your villagetext catch to 30305 for tips to catch all the witches in your village.
Dear customer, do you knw there are people who doesnt want you to succeed in ur village? Text Thunder Fire Them to 33050
Imagine MTN sending my grandma BEAUTYTIPS...
for what =]Y HABA! =>
Re: Am I Dating MTN by ifex370(m): 4:38pm On Dec 09, 2014
grin

weyrey

(1) (Reply)

Your Xmas Cash Is Available Today / Need Instant Cash ? Call Now 08167032937. / Gracewalters Concept: Event Planners At It's Peak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.