Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,319 members, 7,815,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Police : LOL! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nigerian Police : LOL! (584 Views)

Hilarious Photos To Show That Nigerian Police Is Working / American Impressed By The Nigerian Police / Nigerian Police! Can They Cheat Nature? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police : LOL! by StevinMorgan(m): 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nigerian Police officers at a road block …. as motorists are stuck in jam he stops a trailer

policeman : where is your permit

driver: hands in permit

policeman : do you have extinguisher.

driver : yes its there ….

policeman : light up your indicators

driver: exactly on point indicators work ….

policeman : do you have seat belt
driver : yes u can check …..

policeman : hoot a bit i hear …

driver: pipipipi

policeman turns to his fellow officer and says the man has everything let’s leave let him go.
As the motorist drives away

officer shouts : is your simcard registered ?

motorist: no

officer : goat park there!. How can you drive without registering your number what if you get accident how will we identify you ….

Lols

Why Na?
1. You will cheat on your partner, you will still cheat during exams.. Dem swear for u?

2. You fix eye lashes like toothbrush, tattoo your body like vitafoam design, wear earrings like alloyrims and you want a God fearing man.. Sorry, God won’t give his saint to Devil’s saint, it doesn’t work that way.

3. Some girls will be scratching their buttocks in public as if it’s recharge card…Haba!

4. Some girls handbag be looking like ballot boxes.. as if they wanna go rig election.

5. Guys don’t put banana inside their boxers to deceive you girls, why put foam bra and foam bum bum to deceive guyz. You case dey heaven.

6. Girls and love of money shaaa!.. How can you be asking me “where is my gift? “on mother’s day?.. Are you my mother?

Add urs....

(1) (Reply)

Punctuation Marks / Earn $5000 Monthly,???? / News Broadcast For The Animal Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.