Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,944 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days (4798 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour / Rates Of Divorce At Its Peak,why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2014
The rate at which couples get divorced dis days is alarming.I just dnt get it.Marriages no longer last.People end there marriages because of somethings that are not important.Does any1 knw d reason y divorce is at its peak.Com in and lets chat

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 09, 2014
.......Because people get in for the wrong reasons-from money to sex and everything in-between

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zeemoor:
.......Because people get in for the wrong reasons-from money to sex and everything in-between
hm,ì c,nice answer,tnx
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2014
Mods,frontpage pls,i rili nid answers to these.

3 Likes

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by kestolove95(m): 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2014
cox our ladiez think with dia nipple dix days
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
kestolove95:
cox our ladiez think with dia nipple dix days
whìch1 b tips again
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by jnrbayano(m): 7:47pm On Dec 09, 2014
If only people would humble themselves and make effort to understand what marriage is about.

If only people will quit this "hiring and firing" lifestyle they employ in relationships.

If only people will relax the emphasis on sex and material things (money)

If only people will take charge of their lives and not rely on anybody/anything for their happiness.

If only people will be willing to admit their mistakes and with contrite heart willing to change for the better.

Above all, if only people will find that church which has zero tolerance concerning divorce issues.

sad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 09, 2014
jnrbayano:
If only people would humble themselves and make effort to understand what marriage is about.

If only people will quit this "hiring and firing" lifestyle they employ in relationships.

If only people will take charge of their lives and not rely on anybody/anything for their happiness.

If only people will be willing to admit their mistakes and with a contrite heart willing to change for the better.

Above all, if only people will find that church which has zero tolerance concerning divorce issues.

sad
if people wnt 4gt d fact dat GOD hates divorce
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by iceberylin(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
END TIME THINGS cheesy
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hm
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Enegod(m): 8:13pm On Dec 09, 2014
I think it's because we've become a
throw away society. Everything is
dispensable. Nothing is valued anymore.
That is so sad to me...undecided

1 Like

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
Because they are with d wrong person.
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hm,SMH vìgorously.Wel'i tink d most important tin 2 do is 2 pray 4 d ryt patner b4 gettn married
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2014
Omeriga kpo yan undecided

Op shey u get my drift?
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by pearlzy92(f): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2014
jnrbayano:

If only people will be willing to admit their mistakes and with contrite heart willing to change for the better.

sad
Uve said it all
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by SexyFox(f): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
I dont know o
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by pearlzy92(f): 8:36pm On Dec 09, 2014
A lot of people don't understand what marriage is all about. When u watch Telemundo too much, u start to think that's ow everything works. Marriage is an institution. Its nt about seein celebs post pictures on instagram and they r looking happy nd all or because ur frnd is already married and u also think its a competition. These days people don't take time to pray. Love is never enuf. Let's say u like her cos she's skinny lool, what happens wen she gives birth and she is now fat.
Marriage is another ball game entirely. A couple needs to b prayerful and also the wife needs to be submissive. Even if ur d vp, once ur submissive there will be peace. M nt married o, that's jst what v observed from married couples

3 Likes

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
pearlzy92:
A lot of people don't understand what marriage is all about. When u watch Telemundo too much, u start to think that's ow everything works. Marriage is an institution. Its nt about seein celebs post pictures on instagram and they r looking happy nd all or because ur frnd is already married and u also think its a competition. These days people don't take time to pray. Love is never enuf. Let's say u like her cos she's skinny lool, what happens wen she gives birth and she is now fat.
Marriage is another ball game entirely. A couple needs to b prayerful and also the wife needs to be submissive. Even if ur d vp, once ur submissive there will be peace. M nt married o, that's jst what v observed from married couples
nice1
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2014
Frontpage plsssss
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Frontpage plsssss
The hustle is real
Relax, babes
If the mods feel the thread is worthy of fp, it will be on fp
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by jnrbayano(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
pearlzy92:

Like minds smiley
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by petitmonde(m): 9:03pm On Dec 09, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Frontpage plsssss
front wetin.did u create d topic so that u could make front page?
Wit just less than 100 view?
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by petitmonde(m): 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2014
Zeemoor:

The hustle is real
Relax, babes
If the mods feel the thread is worthy of fp, it will be on fp
no b small thing.it is not even about d what d mod feels.i think it is about d number of views(and comments) the topic earns within a short period of time.it is about d trending capabilities of the topic.
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 09, 2014
petitmonde:

no b small thing.it is not even about d what d mod feels.i think it is about d number of views(and comments) the topic earns within a short period of time.it is about d trending capabilities of the topic.
It's not about the number of comments, most times
I've seen threads with less than 10 comments on the homepage
.....But seriously, I don't get the homepage craze
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by lilmax(m): 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
They get married to the wrong person especially females

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hm
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by pearlzy92(f): 1:12am On Dec 10, 2014
wink
jnrbayano:

Like minds smiley
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Pavore9: 6:18am On Dec 10, 2014
Because many do not know what it really entails to be a husband or a wife, you see a married man with the mindset of a bachelor likewise a married woman reasoning like a spinster!

1 Like

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by KanwuliaJara: 7:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Na by force to stay married? undecided
It is only when you get into marriage you can tell if marriage is for you or not.
People have the ABSOLUTE right to change their minds!
Divorce is a part of life. . . just like marriage.
No big deal!

Some marriages are salvageable. . . .others ARE NOT!
Simple. kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
Na by force to stay married? undecided
It is only when you get into marriage you can tell if marriage is for you or not.
People have the ABSOLUTE right to change their minds!
Divorce is a part of life. . . just like marriage.
No big deal!

Some marriages are salvageable. . . .others ARE NOT!
Simple. kiss
ar u a pagan
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by KanwuliaJara: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Vikkyk10:
ar u a pagan

Meaning what? undecided

Do I sound like a 'worshiper' of idols? undecided
Re: Y Is D Rate Of Divorce At Its Peak Dis Days by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Youngpo413,tuwayz'izaray,vikkie14,and al my 4llowers dt ur names arent mentiond.Am xori abt dt.Pls cum in nd drop ur comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sister Is Crying Inconsolably After Giving Birth. Please Help! / Please Help Advice Me In This Would-be Marriage Decision / How To Prevent Your Child From Getting Killed By Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.