Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,826 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Leart That I Can Open A Uk Bank Account From Nigeria. How? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Leart That I Can Open A Uk Bank Account From Nigeria. How? (5077 Views)

How To Open A Briefcase Lockwithout The Combination / iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? / Free Tutorial On How To Open A Paypal Account Without A U.s Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Leart That I Can Open A Uk Bank Account From Nigeria. How? by bankglobal: 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2008
How Long Will It Take to Open Your Bank Account?

It will take less than 14 days or less from today

Who Are Eligible To Open This Account?

Anyone from any countries can open an account. From any part of the Word! [Even Nigeria!]

Do I need a UK, HongKong or India tax file number?

No. NOT even your own country's tax file number needed.

Do I need Bank reference letter?

No!

Do I have to fly to any of these countries to open this account?

No.

Do I need notarize any documents?

No.

Can I have to maintain minimum balance up to thousands dollar or pound?

No.

Have any middleman in the process to open an account?

NO, you deal directly with the bank.

I'm very poor about English (speaking and writing)? Can I open this account successfully?

Yes, It's easy and very simple. Everyone through my guide can open this account successfully. Guaranteed.

Will I receive account statements?

Yes. You can either view them online or have them mailed to you.

Do I need a UK, HongKong or India mailing address?

No. The bank airmails documents and statements internationally.

Is online banking available?

Of course, and it is has the best online banking facility that I have seen. You can check your balance, view your transaction history, reorder checkbooks, reorder check deposit slips, transfer money to and from other bank accounts, contact the bank via secure message, etc. You have full control of your bank account and your money even you are not physically in the US. Isn't that what you want?

With Master Debit card I received, what am I committed to?

Nothing. You can use the card to obtain cash for your funds, use it in stores or online.

Can I use the card on the Internet?

This MasterCard may be used for online/ofline transactions wherever debit MasterCard is an accepted form of payment. and at the same time, you can use it with any ATM machine

Can I use this card to withdraw money at a ATM machine in my city?

Yes, you can use this card to withdraw at any ATM have Master/Visa card logo.

In the future, if my card expires, can I request new card?

Yes, your card will be replaced for FREE.

I want to use Paypal to shopping online but my country isn't in Paypal and ClickBank support list. Have any practical solution?

Yes, I will guide you to have a verified Paypal and ClickBank account. And use it for life with no risk.

I want to use Paypal to receive money from my customer but my country isn't support by Paypal for receive money. I can only send money. Your solution can solve this problem for me?

Y[b]es, you will have verifiable Paypal and ClickBank account will capacity of receive and withdraw money.[/b]

My Paypal accounts usually get limited access. And I don't understand why. Do your solutions include tips, tricks or strategies to avoid limit?

Yes, with my guide you no need to worry about paypal limit access again for life.

I want to withdraw my online earning from Paypal, Adsense without wait for checks. Can you help me?

Yes, I will guide you cash out your online earning from Paypal, ClickBank, Google Adsense, ebay, 2CO, StormPay, CJ, etc

I want to become a fulltime Internet marketer. But my country isn't in ClickBank support list. Any help?

In my guidebook you will find a legal and easy way to join ClickBank, CJ, Ebay, etc

These are questions solve with this New Direct Global Bank AccountTM.

You can pay for this with Credit Card from any country[i][no discrimination] [/i], Bank Wire or Liberty Reserve.

this is possible only in http://www.directglobalbankaccount.com/

(1) (Reply)

Epson Large Format Printer / Neat Original USA Used LG G5 For 32k,all Colours Available,call 08038940607 / Brand new 8000 Watt Titan High Performance Generator. 8kva Asking N200,000 SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.