Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? (1868 Views)

iPhones AND iPads In stock for sale (check the last post for latest update) / I Leart That I Can Open A Uk Bank Account From Nigeria. How? / Usanotebooks.com In Nigeria: How Reliable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2010
Brand new sealed 16gig WiFi iPads are en-route to Ahmed sabi Abubakar of PICKITUP4CHEAP Ibadan, Nigeria who can be reached on 08035268694, or e-mailed on ahmedsabu@rippinit.net or ahmedsabu@yahoo.com.

We will like to know how much you feel is reasonable to purchase the 16gig WiFi Apple iPads in Nigeria?

PICKITUP4cheap normally caters to gadget lovers situated all over the country(Northern states especially) who know the value of their interested products.

PICKITUP4CHEAP is a subsidiary of Rippinit Productions(Media production company with head office at Ibadan, Old Bodija).

PICKITUP4CHEAP is an online/phone order gadget supplier run by Ahmed Sabi Abubakar(www.rippinit.net).

PICKITUP4CHEAP has been for the past one and a half years supplied scarce gadgets to northern customers without ever seeing its customers face to face due to their variance in location.

We  have a 100% delivery rate, and we are trusted by our repeat customers.

Previous iPad Stock sold out, new arrivals will be available shortly. Best to book now in-order to have one reserved for you.

Price not fixed yet, one will be determined from results of our various surveys.

Free shipping through FedEx to any destination in Nigeria.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by texazzpete(m): 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2010
I think people would be more inclined to patronize you if you showed a pic of the real iPad instead of a Chinese fake. It's bad enough you're selling an iPad for double the cost, but you clearly don't even know your own product.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2010
@texazzpete, Your advice makes sense though it would have been appreciated if you had put it in a more civilized manner. If you can find find it cheaper in Nigeria please do inform me, i'll be sure to reduce my price. And try not to be one of those people who use the internet to be talk s@*t, cause real people are trying to get business done.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by texazzpete(m): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2010
ahmedsabu:

@texazzpete, Your advice makes sense though it would have been appreciated if you had put it in a more civilized manner. If you can find find it cheaper in Nigeria please do inform me, i'll be sure to reduce my price. And try not to be one of those people who use the internet to be talk s@*t, cause real people are trying to get business done.

'talk sh*t'?
I'm not interested in spoiling your sales. Be careful not to throw down challenges like that because it CAN be gotten cheaper in Nigeria.
Learn how to take feedback.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2010
@texazzpete, Its not a challenge, its a request, if you really do know where it can be gotten cheaper, I'll appreciate any info, and I will actually reduce my price. I guess I'll have to learn to take feed back, didn't appreciate how it was put, but thats how it goes. Really not interested in negativity bro, just trying to build. Peace.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Fhemmmy: 3:22am On Jul 08, 2010
Is this with 3G Networks compatible or just a WiFi?
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2010
It is just with WiFi, the 3G compatible ones are not yet available through pickitup4cheap.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 10, 2010
Your input will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by leuelliot(m): 12:12pm On Jul 10, 2010
how ABOUT FREE grin grin grin
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by IykeD(m): 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2010
Get us 3G compatible ones, i will sure be interested in one.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 11, 2010
Getting the 3G iPads makes sense, unfortunately I haven't been getting requests for them. But if I can get up to 10 requests, I'll start selling them. For now most iPad enthusiasts just want the most affordable iPads.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2010
lol, these guy is selling these ipad to u at an expensive rate, me i have the same 16gig wi fi apple ipad for just 125k, interested should please call me 07037275409. brand new, never being open b4.still in the box, just call and i will bring it to you to see for urself,,
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2010
I haven't even put the price yet, trying to find out what interested buyers are willing to pay, theres enough space for all of us man, don't hate, appreciate.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 12, 2010
Your input will be appreciated, and will definitely benefit Nairalanders. Thanks.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Fhemmmy: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2010
uba okeke:

lol, these guy is selling these ipad to u at an expensive rate, me i have the same 16gig wi fi apple ipad for just 125k, interested should please call me 07037275409. brand new, never being open b4.still in the box, just call and i will bring it to you to see for urself,,

All you could have done was to start your own thread, not nice and professional to crash another person's thread.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2010
Fhemmmy:

All you could have done was to start your own thread, not nice and professional to crash another person's thread.
Thank you Mr Fhemmmy, some people just don't know how to act.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 13, 2010
Input will be more than appreciated. Thank you.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 15, 2010
Your responses are highly needed, let us know how to serve you. Thanks.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Onwan: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2010
@OP
You should have posted this thread before placing the order or having those things shipped out; Only the 3G version will be useful in Nigeria. Wifi availability is very very limited.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2010
Onwan:

@OP
You should have posted this thread before placing the order or having those things shipped out; Only the 3G version will be useful in Nigeria. Wifi availability is very very limited.
That is not entirely true, there are enough WiFi users to satify any market, besides the WiFi Version is more highly recommended by iPad users, the 3G version does not necessarily mean affordable browsing.
The quote below is from the iPad users guide by iLOUNGE.

"Bad news: 3G data speeds on some networks,
including AT&T’s, can be sluggish for uploading and
video-viewing, and cheaper, data-capped service plans
are ill-suited to the iPad. Still, if you need on-the-road
access to the Internet, the 3G iPad’s a very good option."

Thanks for your input.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2010
I'm presently in the U.S.

I'll get anyone who is interested in an Ipad for the cost of the Ipad here in the united states (browse a store and tell me) + cost of shipping and handling (depending on the courrier service) + 120 U.S dollars.

Sum total would still be cheaper than whatever is being offered in Nigeria.

You would not pay a cent till you get your merchandise.

I just sent down a couple of unlocked Blackberries 9700 and Iphone 4g's two weeks ago.

I will watch for interested peeps and send my emails and numbers to them. this covers not just Ipads & phones. Laptops, cameras, e.t.c are also avaliable.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Onwan: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2010
@OP
When you come to Nigeria and you look at the average residential area, then you will find out that Wifi is only available in 3% of those places. 3G means people can slot their 3G sim cards into the iPad and browse on monthly, weekly or daily subscriptions - which is what is tangibly available in Nigeria.

Your quote IS NOT for the Nigerian market. IT products are market dependent, thats why the iPad has the wifi edition and the 3g/wifi edition. You need to be properly reaearched before making investments. 3G version is your best bet.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2010
@Onwan, I understand your point, the number of 16gig WiFi I am expecting is not too much, I have already sold a decent number, and I am confident I will sell more. The 3G version will be available shortly through me, but I'm just working with requests I've gotten for now. Remember 3% is a lot in Nigeria, and location is not a factor in my case. There are a lot of factors responsible for the choice to sell the WiFi model FOR NOW, there is no way I will not sell 100 between Lagos to Maiduguri in the span of 4months. And I am resident in Nigeria.

Theres enough market for any sensible product in the Country.
Even a thousand out of 150million can make a man a millionaire.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Onwan: 7:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
ahmedsabu:

@Onwan, I understand your point, the number of 16gig WiFi I am expecting is not too much, I have already sold a decent number, and I am confident I will sell more. The 3G version will be available shortly through me, but I'm just working with requests I've gotten for now. Remember 3% is a lot in Nigeria, and location is not a factor in my case. There are a lot of factors responsible for the choice to sell the WiFi model  FOR NOW, there is no way I will not sell 100 between Lagos to Maiduguri in the span of 4months. And I am resident in Nigeria.

Theres enough market for any sensible product in the Country.
Even a thousand out of 150million can make a man a millionaire.

cheesy

Let me know when you have the 3G model, I am interested.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 17, 2010
Onwan:

cheesy

Let me know when you have the 3G model, I am interested.
I will definitely do so. Thanks, your views were appreciated.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by ejadadi(m): 3:57pm On Jul 22, 2010
Do the 3G Versions work with the 3G Modem dongles?
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2010
ejadadi:

Do the 3G Versions work with the 3G Modem dongles?
Thanks for your interest Ejadadi. No they do not, they have sim slots, unlike an iPhone you will not have to unlock them for them to work with our sim cards.
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2010
The Ten IPADS arrived, and were picked up by a single individual based in ABUJA for 130k a piece. Will order for more and will include 3G+WiFi for all my Lagosians. Will Keep you all posted,
Re: iPads en-route to Nigeria,HOW MUCH WILL YOU BE WILLING TO PAY????? by dimeodun: 11:11pm On Feb 03, 2011
If you are interested in Apple iPads:

WIFI
16GB N97,000
32GB N115,000
64GB N133,000

WIFI + 3G
16GB N120,000
32GB N138,000
64GB N155,000

We also deal in specialized ordering of all kind of gadgets and accessories at very affordable prices from reliable sources.

O & O Gadgets
info@oandogadgets.com
www.oandogadgets.com
, affordable gadgets you can trust!

(1) (Reply)

Dlink Switches,routers,firewall,voip Gateway,ip Pbx And Solutions. / Scorpius Dual Core Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Tablet PC - $94.99 / >>SOLD<<Acer Travelmate 4740 Intel Core I3 320gb 4gb Ram @give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.