Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,545 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Nigerians Pls Be Security Conscious (true Life Story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians Pls Be Security Conscious (true Life Story) (750 Views)

Be Security Conscious Your Car Is Precious....;d;d / Fuel Subsidy And Security Conscious See Photo / True Life Story: My Ordeal With An Alien/Demon/Witch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Pls Be Security Conscious (true Life Story) by gift01: 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
What happened to me recently, when i went to visit a friend at Borno State. I was on my way to visit a friend in Maiduguri, Borno state. As we were waiting for the bus to load, i noticed one Aboki sitting behind the driver, holding a bag and sweating. The guy was so uneasy, shifting from side to side on his seat, wiping sweat from his face. Hmmm, at this point i don't know what to think, could this be........., well no need to jump into conclusions yet. Now he started to look around, as if he was trying to access his environments, he would look around and look at his watch, look again and check his watch, and then all of a sudden, he placed the bag under his seat, jumped down and started walking very fast away from the bus. Omo, na that time I realise say no be only me they look this man, as he jumped down, everybody scattered, me self jump down go far place. Every single passenger abandoned the bus. Five mins later, we saw the aboki coming back to the bus with tissue paper in his hands wondering where everybody went....Na dat time I come realise say na shit dey worry the aboki man.
If you were in my shoes, what would you have done?
Source: The Suya seller down my street
Re: Nigerians Pls Be Security Conscious (true Life Story) by Priceless24(f): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2014
Well I wouldn't take someone's story without quoting them as a source
Re: Nigerians Pls Be Security Conscious (true Life Story) by Truth24(m): 8:08pm On Dec 09, 2014
why should I comment
Re: Nigerians Pls Be Security Conscious (true Life Story) by Gboliwe: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2014
You have a brain, utilise it. Be creative with it. Stop copying and pasting and trying to get the accolades. Life is too short to relegate your brain to redundancy.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pls Be Security Conscious (true Life Story) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Gboliwe:
You have a brain, utilise it. Be creative with it. Stop copying and pasting and trying to get the accolades. Life is too short to relegate your brain to redundancy.

lwkmd.o

(1) (Reply)

Much Ado About Human Intelligence: Rat Forex Traders Outperform Human Traders / Photos: See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting.. / The Everyday State Of Diamond Bank In Federal University Of Technology Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.