Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

The Everyday State Of Diamond Bank In Federal University Of Technology Owerri - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Everyday State Of Diamond Bank In Federal University Of Technology Owerri (745 Views)

Open Letter To Shareholders Of Diamond Bank Plc / See The State Of PHCN Pole In Ojodu, Lagos (Photos) / Girl Dies After Being Electrocuted By Power Bank In Ghana (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Everyday State Of Diamond Bank In Federal University Of Technology Owerri by chukwumanj(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2015
On a serious note this picture was even taken on a good day....cos on a bad day the crowd that used to be here is 3X more than what you see in the photos. The worse part is that this branch has 4 ATM machines in it and yet there's still this much crowd...and when you enter inside the bank eh heat is just too much.

Re: The Everyday State Of Diamond Bank In Federal University Of Technology Owerri by uzeba(m): 11:52am On Mar 04, 2015
As I dressed up to go out this morning, I am once again reminded of how personal and private this race called life is.
I got into my car, drove out, and joined the road where other cars are already travelling on.
Lesson number 1: We don't all have the same entry point into life.
As I keep driving, I pass some other cars, while other cars would pass me.
Lesson number 2: We won't travel through life at the same speed because each car is built differently.
As I moved on, I catch myself trying to pursue another car in front of me, only to discover that, just as I am about to pass it, it turns off the road into another road.
Lesson number 3: We don't all have the same exit point.
We are all on this journey called life. We will enter at different points and exit at different points, but one thing is clear: we will all exit this road at one point in time or the other. It may be 10km run God has given you, or it could be 100km; what is important is that you run your race well.
Your car has sides view mirror and a rear-view mirror. You use both to see the sides and the back of your car respectively. Other cars will be behind you, while others may be beside you for a while.
But you know how dangerous it is to spend time looking at these mirrors; they will distract you. That is why your car has got a large windshield\screen in front of you. It gives you the biggest view of the potential in front of you and the resources you are yet to attain.
Don't spend precious time looking at your back to see those who are pursuing you, or looking at your side to see those who are trying to overtake you. Keep your eyes in front of you and stay true to your race.
When it is time to exit the road, you would know that you have run your race well and ended well.
I humbly pray God to bless you as you run this race called LIFE. Please stay focused and ask God to help you run this race the way He wants.
Have a great day!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!its Urgent / Phone Of Hope Is Here... / Is There Anything Wrong With This Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.