Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (916215 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by wisejoe: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2015
Supported.
virus04:
One thing with us here is dat we dont put our heads together..i am telling you if we put our heads together and do this stuff things will work out...dont think you know best...Am not angry with anybody..all dose stuffz i just take dem as joke...the oda day we agreed dat we should post matches with 2 odds. And the stuff..just faded away like that..all of us are accumulating how do u thing u will accumulate like 14 games nd win dem its not possible....it doez not make sense now...if u want to get rich u need patient.. Now lets agree on one stuff.. sagebiz to be posting games of two odds per day...i saw a forum dey agreed on dat nd they have bin progressing.. Thats where i saw this Corby game today and i played it .. It worked.. Though i have not bin following dem..but i tink from tomorrow..i'll start following them..coz their games are superb..accumulating games just dosent make sense...Sorry @sagebiz nd Others...hope u accept ma apology...Thanks..please lets look into what i have said and have our opinion...i want our bank acct..to be smiling...Thanks

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by LeeCodeman: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2015
My low risk 2+ odds

Napoli to win either half Napoli v Trabzonspor 1.22

Young Boys - No Everton v Young Boys (Clean Sheet) 1.14

Club Brugge to win either half Club Brugge v AaB 1.22

Dynamo Kiev to win either half Dynamo Kiev v Guingamp 1.36

FC Salzburg - No FC Salzburg v Villarreal (Clean Sheet) 1.20
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kevoh(m): 10:20am On Feb 26, 2015
mrking3:
Please we should stick to the 2 ODDS RULE all this 20 games guys are dropping is just so confusing! Can 5 people or more drop just 2 odds they are confident about? Please!! Out of 10 of your events, bring just 2 odds!!! That's all! This over flowding of games aint helping at all. I said I won't stake again till weekend! But seems I won't survive today if I don't stake! That's the level this addiction has gotten into! God bless us all! Just five odds to stake with 5k is all I need now!

I've always been an advocate of 2+ odds on this thread and most importantly singles. Hopefully guys will have a change of heart. By the way, you don't have to stake today if you don't feel like, you should be in control of punting and not the other way round. This is my third day of not punting, there's no big deal in self-discipline. Good luck.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
LeeCodeman:
My low risk 2+ odds

Napoli to win either half Napoli v Trabzonspor 1.22

Young Boys - No Everton v Young Boys (Clean Sheet) 1.14

Club Brugge to win either half Club Brugge v AaB 1.22

Dynamo Kiev to win either half Dynamo Kiev v Guingamp 1.36

FC Salzburg - No FC Salzburg v Villarreal (Clean Sheet) 1.20
nyc one
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by toluleke(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Arsenal made my ticket..I love arsenal..wow it was a great day won 7k I didn't expect it..I carry BBTS.. 90mins wen all hope was lost arsenal did it..to my guys who lost..God go make u bigger we lose and we win..europa prediction on my mind
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 26, 2015
GOOD MORNING

AFTER THE ARSENAL LOST AND MADRID I JUST WENT TO SLEEP COS I DONT WANNA START THINKING AND BLAME MY SELF COS I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CASH OUT I DID NOT.

I READ ALL THE POST LAST NIGHT AND I WANT VIRUS TO KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT DOING COMPETITIONS BUT DROPPING GAMES THAT AT LEAST HELP EACH OTHER. WE LOSE OUR BETS COS OF ARSENAL AND YOU WERE LAUGHING. WHY? I THOUGHT WE ARE ALL HERE TO LAUGH AT THE BOOKIES NOT OURSELVES

EVEN YOUR 2 ODDS MIGHT STILL TURN RED, IF YOU WERE TO CHOOSE 2 ODDS YESTERDAY I THINK YOU WILL AD ARSENAL TO YOUR TICKET. AT LEAST 1X AND IT WILL STILL COME OUT RED. WHY NOT WE ALL BE VERY STRAIGHT AND FIGHT THIS BOOKIES LIKE A FAMILY NOT FIGHTING OUR SELF

I THINK SOME PEOPLE HERE HAVE THE MONEY TO PUNT WHILE SOME DO NOT HAVE, SO IN ANY WAY WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND AND HELP EACH OTHER NOT TO TEAR EACH OTHER APART. YESTERDAY TICKET I POST I SAID SPLIT IT AND THOSE THAT DID WON HALF OF THE TICKET BUT I MYSELF DID NOT SPLIT IT BUT I KNOW THAT SHOE HAS SIEZE.

LET CO OPERATE AND FIGHT BOOKIES NOT OUR SELVES

ONE LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by virus04(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
writejhn27:
GOOD MORNING

AFTER THE ARSENAL LOST AND MADRID I JUST WENT TO SLEEP COS I DONT WANNA START THINKING AND BLAME MY SELF COS I HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO CASH OUT I DID NOT.

I READ ALL THE POST LAST NIGHT AND I WANT VIRUS TO KNOW THAT WE ARE NOT DOING COMPETITIONS BUT DROPPING GAMES THAT AT LEAST HELP EACH OTHER. WE LOSE OUR BETS COS OF ARSENAL AND YOU WERE LAUGHING. WHY? I THOUGHT WE ARE ALL HERE TO LAUGH AT THE BOOKIES NOT OURSELVES

EVEN YOUR 2 ODDS MIGHT STILL TURN RED, IF YOU WERE TO CHOOSE 2 ODDS YESTERDAY I THINK YOU WILL AD ARSENAL TO YOUR TICKET. AT LEAST 1X AND IT WILL STILL COME OUT RED. WHY NOT WE ALL BE VERY STRAIGHT AND FIGHT THIS BOOKIES LIKE A FAMILY NOT FIGHTING OUR SELF

I THINK SOME PEOPLE HERE HAVE THE MONEY TO PUNT WHILE SOME DO NOT HAVE, SO IN ANY WAY WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND AND HELP EACH OTHER NOT TO TEAR EACH OTHER APART. YESTERDAY TICKET I POST I SAID SPLIT IT AND THOSE THAT DID WON HALF OF THE TICKET BUT I MYSELF DID NOT SPLIT IT BUT I KNOW THAT SHOE HAS SIEZE.

ONE LOVE

Yep..Pls Close d Matter..Av apologized
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015
ResourceMan:

Are you on Marathonbet or Bet 365 and what is the minimum stake. I.e. ($1, $.50, $.20 or $.10). There is a suggestion I have that will just work out for you.

I think its $1 ..shoot bro.. BTW, thanks for the compliment
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
morganist99:
lovely ticket but I fear Torino won't score

I am also thinking of that but If you check their last 10 matches, you would see that they hardly play without scoring..when they are scored, they score back.. Bilbao is also not a very good defensive side.. First leg ended 2:2.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
pls i wanna suggest dat we base on goal market. auz, what do u feel?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2015
ResourceMan:

I have shared it before sha, but I did not elaborate. It is simple, for any combo games played with odds of 1.4 and above back them up with singles.
A simple case study here: (Some Naija bookies accepts fifty or twenty naira)

Play an Accumulator of 4 or 5 with N200 and play all of them again on singles (play singles with 50 or 20 Naira each) or select the singles with higher odds, if one game cut the accumulator and the singles off; you will make a profit with the singles and recover about 10-60 percent of your loss on the money spent to bet on the accumulator.

I actually do somethig similar..do you know that I hardly end a day with high loss? Most times I recover by playing handicap on live games..

I wait till like 75mins and then give any losing team at least O 1.5 goals even though the odd is mostly low but I hardly lose such games..

I gave Bournemouth, Arsenal and Atletico Madrid O 1.5 goals yesterday while they were losing and the profit I got on a $80 stake was $46 which covered for 9 combos I played during the day.. I even had 3 greens from the 9 combos excluding the singles, double and trebles played.

Lastly, I played another similar game late in the night (south America) and got $62 on a $9.17 stake.

I believe what you are telling the house is very useful and people should work on it.

I always reserve funds for singles even after playing combos. We should all learn money management.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by godoluwa(m): 11:45am On Feb 26, 2015
freshcvv:

I actually do somethig similar..do you know that I hardly end a day with high loss? Most times I recover by playing handicap on live games..

I wait till like 75mins and then give any losing team at least O 1.5 goals even though the odd is mostly low but I hardly lose such games..

I gave Bournemouth, Arsenal and Atletico Madrid O 1.5 goals yesterday while they were losing and the profit I got on a $80 stake was $46 which covered for 9 combos I played during the day.. I even had 3 greens from the 9 combos excluding the singles, double and trebles played.

Lastly, I played another similar game late in the night (south America) and got $62 on a $9.17 stake.

I believe what you are telling the house is very useful and people should work on it.

I always reserve funds for singles even after playing combos. We should all learn money management.
i need more explanation on this pls. thanx
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvv(m): 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
godoluwa:

I thought I was clear enough or what are you not clear on?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by LeeCodeman: 11:51am On Feb 26, 2015
godoluwa:

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 11:52am On Feb 26, 2015
writejhn27:
GOOD MORNING

ONE LOVE

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

The thing don bad reaach like this. Haba, Wetin be this broda. Abeg change the colour of that post SHARP SHARP.
Writejhn27, dont ever use red ink to post on this thread again O. I wish you Greens Bro.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by LeeCodeman: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
freshcvv:

This is a very impressive advice and one which I have learnt from.

What I would seek from you is to chip in and provide such info on this thread no matter how late and how insignificant you think it is.

Alot of folks are still learning and would need to be fed fish while they learn to fish.

So kindly send in these games and be sure that we follow. Making alot of our losses back is often a priority at some point.

Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by mrking3(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2015
kevoh:

I've always been an advocate of 2+ odds on this thread and most importantly singles. Hopefully guys will have a change of heart. By the way, you don't have to stake today if you don't feel like, you should be in control of punting and not the other way round. This is my third day of not punting, there's no big deal in self-discipline. Good luck.
yea!! Wise talk sha! Changed my mind already! Would patiently wait till weekend.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by tonididdy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Composed by me: after a 3hrs research

Dynamo game: no CSA
Zenith st: no csa
Beskita: no csh
Dynamo: no csa
Fiorentina: - no csh
Inter: - no csa- csh
Atletico bilbao: no csa -
Brugge- no csa
Everton- no csa -ov0.5
Napoli: no csa
Olympicos: no csa
Borrussia: no csa

Pls get back to me
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by illswift(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
tonididdy:
Composed by me: after a 3hrs research

Dynamo game: no CSA
Zenith st: no csa
Beskita: no csh
Dynamo: no csa
Fiorentina: - no csh
Inter: - no csa- csh
Atletico bilbao: no csa -
Brugge- no csa
Everton- no csa -ov0.5
Napoli: no csa
Olympicos: no csa
Borrussia: no csa

Pls get back to me
Pls wats csa?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 12:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
illswift:
Pls wats csa?
clean sheet away
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by illswift(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2015
morganist99:
clean sheet away
Alryt, gratitude
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Fred4life(m): 12:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
Pls is there any betting site DAT I if I play 10 games and I won 8 I will still receiv a little percentage.......pls help me
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 12:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fred4life:
Pls is there any betting site DAT I if I play 10 games and I won 8 I will still receiv a little percentage.......pls help me
register with bet 365 u can cash out when ur ticket is about spoiling
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
Quickly play Sweden women under 23 vs England women under 23 over 2.5 @odd 1.75
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Play Serbia under19 vs Croatia under 19 over 2.5 @ odd 1.68 GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 12:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
freshcvv:

Very interesting strategy, please I dont understand the bolded clearly. What do you give the losing side,Do you mean Under 1.5 or Over 1.5?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Fred4life(m): 12:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
morganist99:
register with bet 365 u can cash out when ur ticket is about spoiling

pls can u help me with your number I wanna contact u pls.....mine is or flash nor WhatsApp me plsssssssa sir.07068448636
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
ResourceMan:

Very interesting strategy, please I dont understand the bolded clearly. What do you give the losing side,Do you mean Under 1.5 or Over 1.5?
he meant over 1.5

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Fred4life:

pls can u help me with your number I wanna contact u pls.....mine is 07069638813 or flash nor WhatsApp me plsssssssa sir.
okk we can chat on whatsapp am at work nw
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ResourceMan(m): 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
Game @ players risk (100% at your own risk)

This Ogbologbo Pick is quite safe and risky, players discretion advised.

1. 26.02.15 21:05
Sporting CP - VfL Wolfsburg (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.22
Result:
2. 26.02.15 19:00
Legia Warsaw - Ajax Amsterdam (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Legia Warszawa @ 1.30
Result:
3. 26.02.15 19:00
Inter Milan - Celtic FC (Under/Over 1.5 goals in 1st half) ---- (I intended Over 1.5 game and not first half. Please make corrections)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 2.55
Result:
4. 26.02.15 19:00
RB Salzburg - Villarreal CF (Handicap 0:2)
Customer type: CF Villarreal @ 1.12
Result:
5. 26.02.15 19:00
AC Fiorentina - Tottenham Hotspur (Under/Over 1.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 1.5 goals @ 1.25
Result:
6. 26.02.15 18:00
FC Dinamo Moscow - RSC Anderlecht (Handicap 1:0)
Customer type: Dynamo Moscow @ 1.20
Result:
7. 26.02.15 21:05
SSC Napoli - Trabzonspor (Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.55
Result:
8. 26.02.15 21:05
Club Brugge - Aalborg BK (Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70
Result:
9. 26.02.15 21:05
Everton FC - Young Boys Bern (Under/Over 2.5 goals)
Customer type: Over 2.5 goals @ 1.70
Result:
10. 26.02.15 19:00
Monchengladbach - Sevilla FC (Double Chance)
Customer type: Monchengladbach/X @ 1.30
Result:
11. 26.02.15 18:00
Zenit St Petersburg - PSV Eindhoven (Double Chance)
Customer type: Zenit St Petersburg/X @ 1.20
Result:

Total Odds: 47.48

#NA-GODWIN#
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by morganist99(m): 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
Charlton U21 vs Swansea U21 play GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by freshcvvs: 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
LeeCodeman:

This is a very impressive advice and one which I have learnt from.

What I would seek from you is to chip in and provide such info on this thread no matter how late and how insignificant you think it is.

Alot of folks are still learning and would need to be fed fish while they learn to fish.

So kindly send in these games and be sure that we follow. Making alot of our losses back is often a priority at some point.

Thanks

Okay sir, its just that the time used in composing the comment would have been too long to post.. i use phone most of the time and its not easy copying and pasting on the browsers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.