Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,058 members, 7,953,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:11 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (942354 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by woky: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
sagebiz:
Aston Villa -Man u, man u must score and i see this game going good for over 2.5 play it
Sure bet wink
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:34pm On Dec 20, 2014
cardif- brentford to finish over 4.5
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2014
There is difference between tottenham and Qpr games- -Quote me--- Tottenham game is sure over 4.5 and tottenham can win, while Qpr is also over 4.5 but it will take more than extraordinary for westbrom to beat qpr, they may settle for a draw--3-3 GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2014
Let me see what barcelona game will end at..I don't see them winning the league this year, i said that the day barca almost got beaten by Grenada, barca is opening too much gap for real madrid,I don't see them doing anything special in la liga this year.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by adriel39(m): 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2014
TVTKOKO:
WOW! Bless you bro.
Goodluck
very good analysis bro all the best good job cheesy
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2014
Everton loosing to sunderland? that will not be today- --If everton can beat wolfsburg in Germany, beat lille 3-0 in england, except they put their european games aside and play differently in EPL,You may want to remind me their last game in the champions league,I tell you that game looked suspicious or that they have nothing to loose cause they already topped their table..today they will not loose to sunderland...GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Tomjazzy2: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
sagebiz:
Everton loosing to sunderland? that will not be today- --If everton can beat wolfsburg in Germany, beat lille 3-0 in england, except they put their european games aside and play differently in EPL,You may want to remind me their last game in the champions league,I tell you that game looked suspicious or that they have nothing to loose cause they already topped their table..today they will not loose to sunderland...GL
they are playing against southampton actualy
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2014
Ipswich - Middlesbrough-- middlesbrough will get at least a goal in second half, they are aspiring for promotion, if truly they need this promotion they should show it today by at least fight for draw, a tough order it may be, so i go for at least they get a goal-- GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2014
I have been avoiding PSG-- let me tell you why, PSG is overrelying on Ibrahimovich, the coach lacks the indepth, to beat PSG is simple, choke your midfield, mark out supply of passes,especially from blaise matuidi and tell a huge guy of ibrahimovich shape to mark him out, with this the game is half won,if any team can hold psg from scoring in first half,they become passengers...I know some of Montepellier players, this is why i try to avoid the game,if montepellier coach get it right,PSG will not find it easy,but should Monteplellier open the midfield then PSG win - GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2014
FREE money pick it quick--lyon female against Juvicy,over 4.5 @2.00 odd, play it quick, first half the goals may complete but am sure of 3HT- GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2014
Milton Keynes now 4-0 - -i see two more goals,you may want to know why i kept quiet since, this team is always a beauty to watch, they are in the class of bournemouth, if you believe with me play it over 5.5 GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2014
Gilingam - Westerfield, i was typing gillingam to equalised and the goal get in, now at 2-2 there must be 5th goal-- play it over 4.5 GL

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
@ 70 minutes yeovil is 0-0, play it, yeovil must score a goal GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 5:57pm On Dec 20, 2014
I think am not doing a good job here because i expect over 2.5 in Man U and it failed--Everton is the big flop of todays game,Barcelona redeemed their image,take positives in what i am doing it insn't easy,at least 75-80% correct, check it out yourself..MORE GREENS to us all..cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2014
Tomjazzy2:
they are playing against southampton actualy

Broda, i think they forgot their boots at home, though goal is our market, sunderland still got us our over 2.5 but it is a bad day for Everton..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2014
sagebiz:
I have been avoiding PSG-- let me tell you why, PSG is overrelying on Ibrahimovich, the coach lacks the indepth, to beat PSG is simple, choke your midfield, mark out supply of passes,especially from blaise matuidi and tell a hude guy of ibrahimovich shape to mark him out, with this the game is half won,if any team can hold psg from scoring in first half,they become passengers...I know some of Montepellier players, this is why i try to avoid the game,if montepellier coach get it right,PSG will not find it easy,but should Monteplellier open the midfield then PSG win - GL

PERFECT ANALYSIS OF THE DAY-- This is why i removed psg games from most of your picks.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by betobie: 12:38am On Dec 21, 2014
Bro I love your good work and you awesome, in new on here and since I've been playing sports betting, ive never won. I'd be glad if you can send me a sure game for tomorrow 21. Dec. My email is betobie@yahoo.com. Thank you, I look forward to your responds.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:29am On Dec 21, 2014
Primera Division
Villarreal - Dep. La Coruna
1 1X2 1.31

Segunda Division
Betis Sevilla - Santander
1 1X2 1.56

Serie A
Fiorentina - Empoli
1 1X2 1.51

2. Bundesliga
Kaiserslautern - Sandhausen
1 1X2 1.33

DFB Pokal, Women
SC Freiburg - FSV Gutersloh
1 1X2 1.26

Ligue 1
Saint - Etienne - Evian TG
1 1X2 1.47

Eerste Divisie
Nijmegen - Maastricht
1 1X2 1.23

Pro League
Lokeren - Kortrijk
Over(1.5) O/U 1.5 1.27

Premiership
Dundee United - Celtic
2 1X2 1.50

Premier League
FK Karabakh - FK Sumgayit
1 1X2 1.21

MULTIPLE Odds21.55
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:50am On Dec 21, 2014
Liverpool - Arsenal, Liverpool let me down twice, I think i am going for Home clean sheet--NO here,I did talk of olivier Geroud's importance but only few people knows the importance of this young man,Arsenal sometimes don't boast of the best of defense but there is fire in their attack. Arsenal will score but i don't know if this will be enough to beat liverpool in ansfield.GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2014
Newcastle - Sunderland, Away clean sheet -NO is my pick here,No matter what sunderland play today, Newcastle will score, Newcastle is the only club to have beaten chelsea this current season,If newcastle can score against a more disciplined and tactical chelsea,the least today against sunderland is that they must score at least one goal--GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:58am On Dec 21, 2014
REAL DE MADRID - What to expect of this club this season is la liga and the champions league, copa de ray may be given to Barcelona--This team has continue to impress me with different line ups,If they keep banging in the goals as i expect of them who knows the trebble is up for picks. GL
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Flye: 8:15pm On Dec 21, 2014
waiting to see what you will pick 2morrow.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Fiorentina!!!!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:34pm On Dec 21, 2014
Chania - Acharnaikos 1X

Al Shabab - Al Ain /BTTS

Stoke City - Chelsea 2Win

Panathinaikos - Kerkyra over 1.5

Chester - Telford over 1.5

Muslim - Pakistan Railways 1DNB GOOD LUCK

I don't have enough time these days, I will try to post games here - - cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by eckersley: 5:13am On Dec 22, 2014
sagebiz:

Chania - Acharnaikos 1X

Al Shabab - Al Ain /BTTS

I have bn monitoring ur progress for some time now and u hv bn consistent.
Tho I've yet to open a bet365 acc so I can follow ur inplays

The way u are going, it won't be long b4 NL bans u oo.
Even [i]heard[/i]u were once banned in the football season 8 thread.

My suggestion.
Open one simple site/blog of like 10 dollars a year,
post the link here and from there coordinate ur tipping.

Cos NL and Ak.in Ala.bi came to my shop on Saturday
saying they need d biggest available sledge hammer.
It was to b used to kill one wise business man
sage=wise, businessman=biz.
I do d maths sharp sharp
Tell them say I no sell, say make them check the next
building materials shop grin

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by obedfynez(m): 6:45am On Dec 22, 2014
sagebiz:

Chania - Acharnaikos 1X

Al Shabab - Al Ain /BTTS

sup bro awesome analysis I av bin up all nite goin tru ur trend frm page 1-32 nd I gues I av misd a lot plz I wudnt mind u mail me so I won't gt to loose u since u mit nt b avin much time ere as u said.I hope m nt too late..akpaobed@gmail.com.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by betobie: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2014
sagebiz:

Chania - Acharnaikos 1X

Al Shabab - Al Ain /BTTS

Boss I'd like you to email me so I don't loose you, I'd really appreciate it my email is betobie@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by elmisti(m): 10:56am On Dec 22, 2014
sagebiz:
Newcastle - Sunderland, Away clean sheet -NO is my pick here,No matter what sunderland play today, Newcastle will score, Newcastle is the only club to have beaten chelsea this current season,If newcastle can score against a more disciplined and tactical chelsea,the least today against sunderland is that they must score at least one goal--GL
Dis shitty team denied me of ma Xmas money, buh u knw wat, m still sure dis year will end in style 4 us
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm new here...
I suggest we also create a whatsapp group...
What do u tink guy?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
elmisti:

Dis shitty team denied me of ma Xmas money, buh u knw wat, m still sure dis year will end in style 4 us

Guy, sorry, i lost on this as well, We can't win always and i dont know why it happened that way- --We will recover soon--
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry all,the situation was beyond my control, i thought i would be free till new year but my place of work will not let go--understand pls..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 4:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Chania now 2-2 play over 4.5 quick @ 1.68 GL

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.