Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (915653 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by obi4eze(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
Betting on goals market is far better than WDW.
Goals bring cash and many people don't know the secret of betting on singles.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:
ajax score first half hit it

grin grin grin grin won
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
obi4eze:
Betting on goals market is far better than WDW.
Goals bring cash and many people don't know the secret of betting on singles.
correct, you can teach us the secret,we are all here to learn..

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
MyLane:
Sagebiz what's total foul - under 30.5?

difficult to calculate, it is the total number of times the refree has to stop play because of foul either card is issued or not..hope it helps.cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:
ajax score first half hit it

GREEN

thanks to the heaven sent penalty kick
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:

grin grin grin grin won
you are good sha
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by MyLane: 9:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lisbon scoressssss!!!!!!
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by MyLane: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:

difficult to calculate, it is the total number of times the refree has to stop play because of foul either card is issued or not..hope it helps.cheers
Yeah! I thought the same, justed wanted to be sure. The odds for under 30.5 fouls for Roma vs Mancity was actually 1.90 and the match produced 11 fouls at HT.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:
hit chealse over 3.5

won grin grin grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Ezone: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
WEY IF FOR NO LOST DROP IT TO
dwinzone@hotmail.com
thanks SAGEBIZ
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
HOLA BABA GOD THANK YOU MILION TIMES
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:
HOLA BABA GOD THANK YOU MILION TIMES

seconded
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
SORRY ME SELF DEY FOLLOW MY COMBO NI O O O ---COME IN GREAT--THANK YOU GOD
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
REVIEW THE GAMES I GAVE OUT FOR TODAY

Bayern - Csk - -1& 1.5 3-0 grin

Porto - Shakhtar 1x 1-1 grin

Barcelone-Psg 1 3-1 grin

Roma - Mancity 0-2 RED

Athletico - Bate 1 2-0 grin

Chelsea-sporting 1x 3-1 grin

Maribor-Shalke 2x 0-2 grin

Ajax - Apoel- 1x 4-0 grin

Gateshead-southport over1.5 1-1 grin

Bristol city -coventry over 1.5 3-2- grin grin -- - 10 odd

Watch out for tomorrow picks, i will try to make it zero error...Cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by TVTKOKO(m): 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
SAGEBIZZZZZZ!!!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH. God bless you
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by koolkalm(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mr Sage thank you so much, more green to ur elbow lol....
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
sagebiz:
--------GOOD MORNING ALL, HERE IS MY ANALYSIS FOR TODAY- GOD BLESS YOU ALL AS WE MARCH ON TO PROFIT--------

Roma - Mancity--There is nothing anybody can do about it,both must score--so my bet here is --These two teams is the opposite version of Juventues & athletico madrid.Both play attacking football even while loosing and both have defense leakage,how many goals will the game produced does not depend on you and me,rather the players on the field. I FALTERED BUT CLOSE--I AM NOT GOD 0-2

Bayern-Csk moscow--Bayern win this,but be wary of how you play to win because bayern has already qualified and csk moscow is out with slim possibility of droping to europa league zone,i bet you, if csk play mfm football team,mfm will score them,the defense is precarious.I have said it all,if csk want to salvage pride they may score but the possibility of that hapening is 15/100 but they will be thrashed,bayern is not madrid though,so scoreline be careful.I don't know the likely lineuo of bayern, i would have given you the score range as i did in madrid. 3-0

Ajax Apoel--Ajax will labour to score,what is sure here is that ajax will not loose at home,both team is out of qualification,both will fight for pride,Apoel to score ajax is very very possible but they can't beat ajax in amsterdam,i will want to play safe here by playing ajax or draw or ajax win either half or ajax to score.just be careful and don't put all your eggs in one basket. 4-0

Barcelona - Psg, do i hear revenge? yes,the only dent on the image of barcelona in the qualifying is the loss sufferend in paris,i remember telling my colleagues that they should stake over & over 2.5. Psg will conceed in spain but is psg going to score?big question,that will be difficult,stake barcelona to win cause a draw is not good to top the table and barcelona will fancy topping the table. 3-1

Athletico - Bate,straight win for athletico but my problem with athletico is that,the team don't score goals,they will retain a europa spot,the scoreline is very unpredictable,bate will give a fight to topple athletico for europa spot but home fans and the advantage of playing in front of their crowd will do it for athletico. 2-0

Porto - Shakhtar, Shakter is a dangerous customer any time any day,I will not be so sure of giving this game to porto,i see first half draw and a slight win for porto in the second half. Porto is a quality team,having qualified they may not take it too serious,what is sure is that shakhter will not beat porto in portugal. 1-1 EXCELLENT ANALYSIS SHAHKTER INDEED A DANGEROUS CUSTOMER

Maribor - Shalke,If shalke fail to qualify and drop to europa league it is because of their unpredictability,How on earth can you play a 1-1 draw with chelsea in london and end up loosing at home to 0-5, this is their bane,to qualify they need chelsea to do them a favour by beating sporting,because if chelsea draw with sporting the head to head doen"t go in shalke favor,if shalke win maribor away and chealsea draw with sporting then shalke keep a spot in europa league but if sporting draw in london it is over for shalke. Shalke will not loose to Maribor. 0-1

Chealsea - Sporting lisbon,The outcome of this game is going to be determined by sporting and not chelsea because sporting will not like to loose the second time and chelsea having qualified and top the group conveniently may not win,be careful your cash is important not your team. 3-1

I accept your conclusion -- thanks all, more green to us..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
MyLane:

Yeah! I thought the same, justed wanted to be sure. The odds for under 30.5 fouls for Roma vs Mancity was actually 1.90 and the match produced 11 fouls at HT.

i c, we will get there..
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ollykay619(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
TANKS BRO, U REALLY TRIED. IF NOT FOR D SINGLE RED. BUT THANKS ALOT
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
ollykay619:
TANKS BRO, U REALLY TRIED. IF NOT FOR D SINGLE RED. BUT THANKS ALOT

Just conclude that Roma is useless, the first leg they played 1-1 with city,agreed city win but why can't they score just 1goal.I believe God say this particular slip will not click,thats why it fails but we will not give up until we get there..cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by emmanuelsone: 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sagebiz, do u play singles in all your games? And like how much can som1 stake of those small small odds singles? Cos, I must confess! It's like I can make money on bookies despite my interest on bookies and my affinity for football betting.....like this evenin now, Roma-Manc scattered everytin and got zero win again....hmmmm, don't even knw the way forward
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
emmanuelsone:
Sagebiz, do u play singles in all your games? And like how much can som1 stake of those small small odds singles? Cos, I must confess! It's like I can make money on bookies despite my interest on bookies and my affinity for football betting.....like this evenin now, Roma-Manc scattered everytin and got zero win again....hmmmm, don't even knw the way forward

The fact remains that,no matter how knowledgeable you are,you can't be 100% sure of what will happen tomorrow. It is not theory,that is 1+1 must equals to 2-- we did not read it to say we want to remember before we play,it is like foreseeing the future..If trends should be followed in Roma Vs Mancity,the best game to play to avoid much regret is , why is this,will you say roma beat city with rest of mind? will you say city beat roma with rest of mind? the answer to both is no.. I am sure one team will score, unluckily for us City score first,they want it more than roma,what i expect of roma is to fight back,just as porto did against shakter but they blew it..It pains me also but we can't stay thinking of this,we have to move on and try to zero the error. The main cause of the game being one sided is the bench,if there was a goal in the first half the second team will have fight back to equalise but i think roma try to play draw,because draw put roma ahead of city but it backfired..anyhow sorry for the slip but sincerely we have to thank God and and pray we get it right next time.. NOTE-- I don't play just one slip,i vary my bet and i do alot of inplay singles,you need like 20k to roll over in inplay to raise capital..If you start with 1k you will make profit comparable to you 1K... cheers
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by emmanuelsone: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
I undastand you bro....I jst think I'm unhappy wit mysef....I sabi chop red apple ehn, I would deposit again cos all I do is deposit and deposit, I don't withdraw but I believe I would improve by Gods grace and with your help....thumb up
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 11, 2014
sagebiz:
REVIEW THE GAMES I GAVE OUT FOR TODAY

Bayern - Csk - -1& 1.5 3-0 grin

Porto - Shakhtar 1x 1-1 grin

Barcelone-Psg 1 3-1 grin

Roma - Mancity 0-2 RED

Athletico - Bate 1 2-0 grin

Chelsea-sporting 1x 3-1 grin

Maribor-Shalke 2x 0-2 grin

Ajax - Apoel- 1x 4-0 grin

Gateshead-southport over1.5 1-1 grin

Bristol city -coventry over 1.5 3-2- grin grin -- - 10 odd

Watch out for tomorrow picks, i will try to make it zero error...Cheers

great job I am in profit on singles.
tanx bro
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Following(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2014
My oga sagebiz, how u go start ur thread,u no call us shocked...anyways sha, I don sell my papa land and old wagon for scrap, abeg make the GREEN flow
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by TVTKOKO(m): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2014
Oga SAGEBIZ!
GUD MORRRNING SIR,WE ARE HAPPY TO SEE YOU GOD BLESS YOU SIR!

*jst came to register my attendance*
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2014
GOOD MORNING ALL, WE MISSED YESTERDAY COMBO BY A WHISKER,TODAY IS ZERO ERROR-I WILL RELEASE THE GAMES 1HOUR TO THE START,I WILL SEND IT TO YOUR EMAILS-SORRY I HAVE TO DO THIS SO THAT WE CAN ALL SMILE TO D BANK TOMORROW--GOD BLESS YOU ALL- CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by sagebiz: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
WISE GUYS KNOW THE TRICKS OF BETTING,PLAY THESE GAMES AS SINGLES ALSO,BECAUSE I WILL BE 90% ON TARGER- THIS IS NOT BAD .
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by kevoh(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Top of d morning to u our boss in d house and other fellow traders
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Following(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2014
My oga sagebiz, my mail na sayitng@yahoo.com ...I fit send d password join o grin
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Tomjazzy2: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2014
sagebiz:
WISE GUYS KNOW THE TRICKS OF BETTING,PLAY THESE GAMES AS SINGLES ALSO,BECAUSE I WILL BE 90% ON TARGER- THIS IS NOT BAD .
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.