Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction - Business (585) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction (913418 Views)

Work At Home (football Analysis) / J / Both Teams To Score Strategy And Picks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (630) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by samplanner(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alphabit:

Unlimited number of ticket. Perhaps you mean number of games per ticket, huh?

thanks, but I mean number of tickets sha (which u already told its unlimited). but can one include a particular game in like five or more tickets?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 1:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
TSTC:
bro I have a proposition for you. Sent you a pm
Replied.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 1:05pm On Aug 13, 2017
From my experience, betnaija and nairabet does not mind the number of times you repeat tickets. But merrybet does, they keep telling you you can not repeat a particular game on the ticket except you want to open multiple accounts.

But if what i think you want to do is what it is, then planetofbets is it if they have the market you're looking for. Funding is easy and payout is almost instant... You can repeat the games multi-multiple times till Christ comes.

Hope this helps.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Montez90: 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2017
other thread closed, hope dese useless beggars no go show here

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by shollay09(m): 1:22pm On Aug 13, 2017
Montez90:
I pray oo.... this "baba, help me fund my accnt" is now becoming a menace.. its not by force to play bet9ja faa
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2017
Montez90:
lol you dey always tackle your man for that thread
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by BinaryRocks: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2017
ls, be vigilant now. If you see anybody with rope or insecticide .....mumbling something like. " Referee" " Bashuayi" " 2 red cards" " common Burnley " " a whole Chelsea " " Fuckin Cahil" " Morata-bench. " Mumu conte"
Moving into an uncompleted building. Pls, call the Police...... 911.

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by eddy42(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:

B952EETSWWATRQ-823461

B952EETSWWATRQ-823461

I will like something like this next time, just checked the edited version I played just 2 out of 27 went bad and they were unnoticeable.

I'll try to mention you boss,though just one went bad in the two I remixed.
Bless Up.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
eddy42:

I'll try to mention you boss,though just one went bad in the two I remixed.
Bless Up.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2017
000101d60c673d804738305353445303
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by King4Roller: 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
000101d60c673d804738305353445303
What is this able chair?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 3:15pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alphabit:
1.94 odds

Please any news with MMM, my GH is more than 9 days already and not yet matched!
Cancel Your GH & re-gh. I just got paid.

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 3:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:

Thanks i'm on it.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by ishayaauta(m): 3:55pm On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:

is it MMM as in mavro?

I've about $400 in bitcoin there, are they paying those that requested for help last month? 27 of July precisely
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 13, 2017
King4Roller:

What is this able chair?
nothing much
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by illegalking: 4:51pm On Aug 13, 2017
WHY PLAY BET WHEN THE WINNING IS NOT GUARANTEED? TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, UNIQUE AND GUARANTEED TO EARN

SEARCH @officialpaypadi ON FACEBOOK PLEASE USE 1308171500 AS YOUR REFERRER CODE

Start earning today without invest your money, simply refer 3 investors to our programme to qualify. You get free 1000 Naira investment immediately the people you invited makes their first investment. It's as simple as that.
Note: You need to register yourself for free now before you can refer someone, so you get your unique code and portal to monitor your earnings. You will need to give your unique code to the person you refer so they can quote when applying. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Scholar212(m): 5:42pm On Aug 13, 2017
illegalking:
WHY PLAY BET WHEN THE WINNING IS NOT GUARANTEED? TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT, UNIQUE AND GUARANTEED TO EARN

SEARCH @officialpaypadi ON FACEBOOK PLEASE USE 1308171500 AS YOUR REFERRER CODE

Start earning today without invest your money, simply refer 3 investors to our programme to qualify. You get free 1000 Naira investment immediately the people you invited makes their first investment. It's as simple as that.
Note: You need to register yourself for free now before you can refer someone, so you get your unique code and portal to monitor your earnings. You will need to give your unique code to the person you refer so they can quote when applying. Thanks
how do you expect anyone to trust you when your moniker is ILLEGALKING grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by TSTC: 6:58pm On Aug 13, 2017
Viking007:
Replied.
didnt see ur mention would like to send u an email
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Viking007(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
TSTC:
Odin90210 at outlook dot com.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Tochex101(m): 8:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
TSTC:
Did you complete your staking run for june?
At the month end, how did your fair, positive or negative outlook?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Addme: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alphabit:
From my experience, betnaija and nairabet does not mind the number of times you repeat tickets. But merrybet does, they keep telling you you can not repeat a particular game on the ticket except you want to open multiple accounts.

But if what i think you want to do is what it is, then planetofbets is it if they have the market you're looking for. Funding is easy and payout is almost instant... You can repeat the games multi-multiple times till Christ comes.

Hope this helps.
I didn't really get the last paragraph.Can you please explain it better?
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2017
Addme:
I didn't really get the last paragraph.Can you please explain it better?

planetofbets allows you to repeat games as many times as you want and as many tickets as you want. i once did a project where i staked 100 tickets shuffling same games in different ways.

Repetition is allowed as many times as you want.
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Addme: 10:01pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alphabit:

planetofbets allows you to repeat games as many times as you want and as many tickets as you want. i once did a project where i staked 100 tickets shuffling same games in different ways.

Repetition is allowed as many times as you want.
Ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2017

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2017

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by illegalking: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2017
Scholar212:
how do you expect anyone to trust you when your moniker is ILLEGALKING grin grin
Well its normal.. I am not dragging anyone to believe success is not for all.. You can check my reputation on nairaland here to know more about me. Thanks
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2017

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2017
Alphabit:
Roller 2

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2017

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Honestmaster(m): 10:17pm On Aug 13, 2017
Ajax do me something
B951EETQESQRCW-1200581
Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 9:35am On Aug 14, 2017

Re: Soccer Nostrademus - Excellent Football Analysis & Score Prediction by Alphabit(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2017
1.27 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (582) (583) (584) (585) (586) (587) (588) ... (630) (Reply)

Do It Yourself Importation Guide Free - Season 2 / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.