Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State (44691 Views)

Girl Beheaded By A Facebook Suitor In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Man Beheaded In Nanka, Anambra State (graphic Photo) / Election Ritual Killing: Girl Beheaded At Akwa Ibom State (Viewers' Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by onadana: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2014
shocked A familiar person close to her did this to her...to be able to lure her to an uncompleted building under the guise of a 'reckless quickie'...put her in the groove...under that pretense and did the unthinkable.It was a one man job.

Remembered some years ago one of the happening girls on my street went missing for three days every body thought it was the usual runs.She turned up dead in her own shop,in the same town,in her night gown swollen up for three days all her vital organs missing.Surely a familiar person did that and deposited the body in her shop.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by delishpot: 10:26am On Dec 10, 2014
What if she was kidnapped and raped then killed? Please lets not call every girl that was killed by wicked people runs girl. Why are people quick to conclude that any woman that hascthe missfortune of being killed a w#0re? May Nature give her justice. She was cut short and Violently so.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2014
delishpot:
What if she was kidnapped and raped then killed? Please lets not call every girl that was killed by wicked people runs girl. Why are people quick to conclude that any woman that hascthe missfortune of being killed a w#0re? May Nature give her justice. She was cut short and Violently so.

You're so correct my man. This girl was likely kidnapped, taken to that uncompleted building, raped and killed before they removed her head and hands.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by MrsAnyanwu(f): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2014
Am I the only one seeing that they chopped off her wrist too,Lord pls save us.
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by 299: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2014
Yoruba people abeg na undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by DuchessLily(f): 10:54am On Dec 10, 2014
Oh my God! Some people heart hard n wicked pass devil own. Desperados everywhere.
God have mercy!

Rip dear.

Girls pls be carefulllllll.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Wickedness of d highest order. It ll never be well with d culprit in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
Olufemiolaolu:
Wickedness of d highest order. It ll never be well with d culprit in Jesus name.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by xtervaganza(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2014
Firefire:
angry

[size=18pt]
May the perpetrators of this evil on our land never find peace in this life and the life to come.
[/size]
well the people involved in her killing are already chilling and having fun and peace

there is no justice in this world and the afterlife is a lie and a fraud.

boko haram have killed thousands and their sponsors are still wining with golden chalice
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by hensben(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2014
who did this cruel act will know no peace...chai!

naija don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by hensben(m): 11:58am On Dec 10, 2014
DuchessLily:
Oh my God! Some people heart hard n wicked pass devil own. Desperados everywhere.
God have mercy!

Rip dear.

Girls pls be carefulllllll.
@emboldened, how about guys? you think they dont kill boys too...anyways, God pass them

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Firefire(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
xtervaganza:
well the people involved in her killing are already chilling and having fun and peace

there is no justice in this world and the afterlife is a lie and a fraud.

boko haram have killed thousands and their sponsors are still wining with golden chalice

You Logic is best understood by only you.

No sinner shall go unpunished.
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by xtervaganza(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Firefire:

You Logic is best understood by only you.

No sinner shall go unpunished.
lol

what was abachas punishment?

Idi amins punishment

boko haram punishment

Capitalist who have enslaved all graduates in the world tell me their punishment

white people killed, raped, massacred and sold back people, what was their punishment?

There is no justice in this world.

Stop waiting for an ever elusive judgment.

F*ck everyone who f*cked you up and don't wait upon any never gonna happen judgement

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by plaetton: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
Macelliot:
So pathetic. May her soul RIP.
Plaetton, mmsen, davien, ooman, wordcat, weah96. What do you all have to say about this. What would a ritualist be doing with human head?

Ignorance and superstition, in all forms, are always clear and persistent dangers to every society.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by atasteve: 1:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Evil will not prevail in our land in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Ebenezerk2: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
We live with people that are not different from Boko Haram daily, may the Lord deliver us

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by wordcat(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Macelliot:
Plaetton, mmsen, davien, ooman, wordcat, weah96. What do you all have to say about this. What would a ritualist be doing with human head?

Once you've been brainwashed, u can do anything. What will u call what Boko boys are doing?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Anayordike(m): 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
I ve Rad about This same story on THE internet today. Was touched. But My concern Is that THE information Is rather incompressible. THE bloggers failed TO give full details OF THE area Where THE crime took place IN Osun State. Although This write up says Adeke /Adeke police station. I live IN Osun here But I ve not heard that NAME before. Though I Am not claiming TO know every area here. What Am saying Is that If such crime happened IN ILESA, Ife, Ede , Modakeke, Iwo, Gbogan etc, tell us So instead OF using Osun As a cover up.
We need TO warn our children TO avoid such dangerous zones.
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by davien(m): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
Macelliot:
This is sad...It doesn't differ from aztecs sacrificing human beings every sunrise....its what they strongly believed in and that belief(like the one in this case also) has lead to the death of countless lives..
If they had at least questioned their beliefs enough to suspend them,then no lives would have been lost.
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
sauceny:
Itz disheartening to see Nigerians killing & wasting human lives,just for some ritual.... I believe it has something to do with politicians.
This is virtually the time they go all the way carnage to get to their political ambition.

Another teenager wasted!!!

How did you know she's a teenager?
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Femistico(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
they've killed leaders of tomorrow finished in dis country..na wa ooo
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Mimipauls1(f): 12:45am On Dec 11, 2014
Na wah oo! And she was raped before being beheaded! Kai!!!

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by Edusouls(m): 8:39am On Dec 11, 2014
kai, humans re the devils they talk about, there is no other devil in some place called hell, it is here in this world, we see them, talk with them,eat and even laugh with them..

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by martin92(m): 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2014
OMG
Re: Graphic Photos: Girl Beheaded In An Uncompleted Building In Osun State by hani2348(f): 11:00am On Mar 01, 2015
People have evil mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Lastma Officer Stops Man From Boarding Bus Because He Looks Like Yahoo Boy (vid) / Man Caught After Concealing Stolen Live Chicken In His Trouser. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.