Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) (44372 Views)

Terwase Akwaza 'Gana' Corpse: Before & After He Was Killed (Graphic Photos) / Cult War In Amaokpala, Anambra: 3 Killed (Graphic Photos) / Killers Of Husband And Wife In Abia Have Been Killed (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Obio4real(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2022
By Obio Monday

The kidnapped final year student of Arthur Jarvis University, a private university located in Akpabuyo, Cross River State, Josephine, has been rescued by men of the Cross River State Police Command.

The student was kidnapped on Tuesday night on her way from the schools' canteen after her abductors stormed the school, stripped her naked before whisking her away to the nearby bush.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that three of the kidnap suspects were killed while one other was arrested.

Police sources told GRASSROOT REPORTERS that the victim was rescued on Thursday night and has been reunited with her family.

When contacted, the Cross River State Police Public Relations Officer, SP Irene Ugbo, described the feat achieved by the police as a laudable breakthrough.

She said: “It is true, a crack team of officers combed the creeks of Akpabuyo and rescued the victim at about 11pm Thursday.

“It was based on the order of the Commissioner of Police, CP Aminu Alhassan, and we thank God that the student was rescued alive.

She is recovering as she is also receiving treatment at the moment.

“This is a serious note of warning that we will not tolerate any form of criminality in any part of the state.

“No matter where they hide, we shall always smoke them out, no matter how long it takes.

“Every kidnapper or criminal in the state must understand that we are bringing the fight to them. We are not going to allow any person or group to carry out any nefarious activity in any part of Cross River state,” she warned.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/07/kidnapped-student-of-arthur-jarvis-university-rescued-3-suspects-killed-1-arrested-graphic.html?amp=1

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by heendrix(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2022
I'd be glad if this killing is also replicated on those hoodlums making Abuja-Kaduna roads hell for Nigerians sad

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 22, 2022
We handover everything to God .

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by God1000(m): 11:17am On Jul 22, 2022
See how they wasted their lives

95 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by kenzo25(m): 11:18am On Jul 22, 2022
I think say na Fulani herdsmen kidnapped her

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Shalommy(f): 11:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Hope, they didn't rape her? Kudos to NPF. Chaii

61 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by IntelChief: 11:23am On Jul 22, 2022
Nice one Nigerian police...

They say you will not know the value of what you have until you loose it.
I remember those days, Nigeria use to be a very peaceful place. Farmers go to farm in peace and return the same, children playing safely on the street when they return from school, travellers preferring night journeys for the fun it gives... etc

But we were not content, we complained and wished for mansions in the moon. We never knew that hell is like a bottomless pit, that no matter how bad your condition is, there is always one more foolish decision you can make to make it worse, and worse and worse and it never ends.

We fell for lies, and here we are, one more step closer to the center of hell then we were just some few years back. But have learnt anything? I doubt.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by decryptofx(m): 11:30am On Jul 22, 2022
Legits hustle pay.......Join online trading and live life of your dream. Simple!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by thorpido(m): 11:31am On Jul 22, 2022
Abasi song song o.
I wish the government can have the right to their organs and make them useful to those who need them.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by operAhdam: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2022
That serves the kidnappers right,I wish more of this on bandits and terrorists in this country

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2022
I'm sure they are urchins

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by anonymuz(m): 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
operAhdam:
That serves the kidnappers right,I wish more of this on bandits and terrorists in this country
you will see bandits and fulani kidnappers after 2023 elections
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by kingthreat(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good riddance.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by TheMaharajah: 1:57pm On Jul 22, 2022
Who go later wash this police van.

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by HeavenVGate: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Obio4real:
By Obio Monday

The kidnapped final year student of Arthur Jarvis University, a private university located in Akpabuyo, Cross River State, Josephine, has been rescued by men of the Cross River State Police Command.

The student was kidnapped on Tuesday night on her way from the schools' canteen after her abductors stormed the school, stripped her naked before whisking her away to the nearby bush.

GRASSROOT REPORTERS gathered that three of the kidnap suspects were killed while one other was arrested.

Police sources told GRASSROOT REPORTERS that the victim was rescued on Thursday night and has been reunited with her family.

When contacted, the Cross River State Police Public Relations Officer , SP Irene Ugbo, described the feat achieved by the police as a laudable breakthrough.

She said: “It is true, a crack team of officers combed the creeks of Akpabuyo and rescued the victim at about 11pm Thursday.

“It was based on the order of the Commissioner of Police, CP Aminu Alhassan, and we thank God that the student was rescued alive.

She is recovering as she is also receiving treatment at the moment.

“This is a serious note of warning that we will not tolerate any form of criminality in any part of the state.

“No matter where they hide, we shall always smoke them out, no matter how long it takes.

“Every kidnapper or criminal in the state must understand that we are bringing the fight to them. We are not going to allow any person or group to carry out any nefarious activity in any part of Cross River state,” she warned.

Source: https://www.grassrootreportersng.com/2022/07/kidnapped-student-of-arthur-jarvis-university-rescued-3-suspects-killed-1-arrested-graphic.html?amp=1

Good job! We shouldn't allow same things going on in the North happen here too because kidnappers and criminals in the northside that are treating with kid gloves will soon consume them. Very soon southerners or those who resides at southside of the country won't cross to the northside thereby isolate the North and safeguard the south.

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by onome2013: 3:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
Wicked animals in human shell.
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by gaby(m): 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Lazy things...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by emetisuccess(m): 3:39pm On Jul 22, 2022
We don't condole with kidnapping here. either u are offered as a burnt offering or u are sent to ur creator with groundnut when caught.

11 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Manofvalor1: 3:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
see how dem waste dem like red meat,naija and extrajudicial killings na 5 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by TheKingsmann(m): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
That girl must hv gone through alot, they should take her to the hospital ASAP.

10 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
A job well done!
Victim rescued and all kidnappers killed!

10 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Ok
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Jennifer663:
We handover everything to God .

Y .
This is the statement that have made africa to be a pithole..
If civilized countries had folded there hands and waiting for God ,i wonder how there countries will look like

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by DSC7: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
I love the way they were wasted grin grin..

As dem no wan go find legit hustle...

Death to all Criminals!!!..

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
This is one reason why I want a southern president for Nigeria. My brothers from the north have soft spot for deadly armed criminals.

I swear to my maker I'm glad they got killed and the beautiful lady got rescued!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nawa o

God Almighty Help Us Out In This Country.

UDOKA BEST LOVE Is Really Crying Now.

Please If You Sell Bulk Airtel, Get In Touch With On WhatsApp Chat, Is Important
Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Mindlog: 4:43pm On Jul 22, 2022
Commendable. I hope she is also helped by getting her access to a Trauma psychologist, the days ahead is not going to be easy for her.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by SIMONEKPA7: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
smiley
the npf have been in the good side of the news recently.
death to all kidnappers. kudos to our npf guys

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) by Stanislause94: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Caught, Baby Rescued After Being Tied In Cement Bag For A Week. Photos / U.S. Government Asks Court To Make Obinwanne Okeke A ‘Scapegoat’ / Housewife Pours Hot Water On 13 Year Old Maid For Using Her Gas (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.