Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings (15549 Views)

Getting Married In 2015? Enjoy this Fabulous Wedding Promo Package / 12 Most Expensive Weddings In History / Exotic Bead Designs For Traditional Weddings & All Occassions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by bunmioguns(m): 11:14am On Dec 10, 2014
undecided
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by sandzphield(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2014
[b][/b]The magic is not you spending huge amount for the marriage ,it is staying in marriage..

1 Like

Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by sample042(m): 11:39am On Dec 10, 2014
dunkem21:
Poverty is the younger brother of hell fire. lipsrsealed

No, I disagree with you, rather poverty is hell itself.

Poverty is hell, wealth is heaven. Believe it or not
embarassed
dunkem21:
Poverty is the younger brother of hell fire. lipsrsealed

No, I disagree with you, rather poverty is hell itself.

Poverty is hell, wealth is heaven. Believe it or not
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by ogzille(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
frodobee:
Chineked God! This is money to last me a lifetime! Sometimes I feel like asking my father where him dey when Wale, Dangote and co dey run things.

Really e no easy...

Make sure your kids do not ask you the same question in future.

1 Like

Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by LyfeJennings(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2014
Joke and Azeez comes comes to mind..
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by iamord(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Writhing business plan.............. grin
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by zubby29(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
d end results is wat maters,mst times dis weddin end up in divorce
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good Lord
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by jasmines(f): 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by Tayomi37(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
after d so called 100million, divource sets in after few months. Their list is endless
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by eagleeye2: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
We always thrilled when we hear Millions and Billions..... But some of these mega rich guys, did things you wouldn't normally do. Whether good or bad.
Be Content, doesn't mean be poor.
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
Samguine:
Mhennn, I just marvel at the huge sums people spend on just a one-day affair. Thunder indeed fire poverty. But if the amount of attention, money, time, energy, preparation spent on weddings are spent on the actual marriage, the world would be a better place.

Btw, Adenuga is my padi. Anyone worthy geh that likes a 100 milla wedding should buzz me cheesy
. You're right on it. More intense preparation for the Marriage itself is key!
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by bukatyne(f): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
@OP:

Another thing to be considered is that most rich people get sponsors when their kids are getting married.

A family member married into a notable home and their cake was free. They also got the gown, shoes etc etc. as gifts. Some vendors also do these stuffs for free to promote their brand. For example the makeup artist or clothier of Peter and Lola would go places because of that referral

Don't let them deceive you with all these hype. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by Natifa(f): 3:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
And to think that i am here trying hard to raise 700000 to be able to proceed my education. Life isn't fair.
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by Orikinla(m): 3:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
[size=18pt]A wedding that will last for only one day and then the so called marriage may even crash sooner or later.
Majority of Nigerians who spend more than N5 million on a wedding are fools.
The funny thing is the marriages are based on lies.
The groom lies to the bride and the bride lies to the groom all the way from dating and courtship to the altar.[/size]
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by iCool(m): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
100m in a diamond bank HIDA account equals Atleast 8m interest annually.

5Yrs down the line, that's a total profit of 40m...

#JustThinkingAloud
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by dataclime: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
And what effort is expended on the marriage itself? Money ain't a thing!
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wastage of resources. will dat prevent d couple frm facing harsh realities of marital life? What a prodigal generation.
Re: 100 Million Budget: How The Very Rich Stage Fabulous Weddings by ladygogo: 2:59am On Dec 11, 2014
after the wedding na the marriage remain.

Anyway, funke fowler and abi kuku are separated if not divorced sef. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Activities That Make Christmas A Memorable Experience In Nigeria / Keri Hilson, Omawunmi, W4, At Face Of Sofa 2012 [pictures] / Pictures From Goldberg's Ariya Repete Concert In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.