Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos (27553 Views)

Stepmother Tortures 10-Year-Old Girl With Fire (photo) / Woman Tortures Boy With Bites & Razor Blades in Lagos (Pic) / Aunt Tortures Toddler To Coma For Defecating (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On Dec 10, 2014
og2711:

Its cowards like you that made the policeman in this story to have the balls that he has. If you report him just like the couple have done, he would probably be jobless by now.

"Wars are not fought only by childless men"
Thank you. I am a coward and you are brave but believe me, you'd be throwing a thanksgiving the day you eat where I shyte. kiss
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Godwinsilas(m): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2014

His wife claimed that the DPO seized her phone and asked an inspector at the station to delete all the pictures and video recording she did of the incident.

“Even my personal data were deleted. And when I asked the DPO why she did that, she said we deserved the treatment we got. She said she would have locked us up in the cell if not for our injuries. She said we did not know how to talk,” she added.

The bold is where my help is needed, i will restore those files in less than 5minutes even though the storage device was formatted.

And if what she said is true about the DPO, the DPO is a fool that need a touching by panel beaters.
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by nedu2000(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
The actual words plus a probable physical assault on the policeman obviously ignored.
We all know women are fond of drawing 1st blood when it comes to confrontations,I've seen it countless times
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by 9jatatafo(m): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2014
I think the couple's lawyer should make sure he fight this assault by the said police officer and the DPO for ordering the deletion of the video evidence.
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Bamjazzy(m): 9:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Anthony3850:
Op who are u self? Are u d driver, or d man? By the way,, learn how to write stories cos dis story isnt well narrated,,, (#rightEYEDcouple)

u are a big FOOL, if u don't have reasonable comments to make y not shut up ur useless mouth. FOOL
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Jyde89: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
Henrypraise:
In as much as d policeman acted babaric, u will discover from d story dat d woman was d cause of d problem, if a policeman is beaming his light @ u, he has his reasons, I knw she must av talked rudely to him now de ar blamin d police.

Since we knw our policemen ar not very civilise, we ought to learn how to manage dem, by talkin rudely to dem, u too ar not civilise.
no matter what the woman must have said, it still doesn't give him the right to brutalize the couple, he should arrest them if they commit any crime but beating them up is totally unacceptable, that man should 1st be dismissed then jailed.
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2014
That monster of an eeidiot boy scoutdada ogunsanya should be arrested, charged to court, tried for attempted murder and jailed for a very very long time;; he should be executed even, a BIG minus to the Society
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by JEITO: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2014
Somethings don't seem right in this story undecided for eg

Wat were the other police men doing while this one was assaulting them(usually, police would either join their colleague or restrain him)

So the woman was busy taking pix and recording video of her husband being brutalised

Who was recording when she was being assaulted

What was the cab driver doing all this time

How comes their right eyes are clearly open while the left are completely closed

How comes no swelling, blood stain or injury anywhere else except the left eyes shey dem relate to lisa"left eye" lopez

No passersby all through the incidence

Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by esbjaygmailco(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2014
what do you expect from somebody whose name is Dada, what sort of name is that?
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by tivta(m): 10:25am On Dec 10, 2014
M4gunners:
So in the Environment where you live,you didn't know beaten a woman is prohibited abi? Bush boy,i only metion woman because it's a man that beat him.If it were a policewoman that beat her, that is different.
You just confirmed that you are truly a sexist
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by LyfeJennings(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2014
The police have their excesses but havent anyone thought that the couple might have been rude in their approach to the police. This may have triggered the bad blood
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by yuzedo: 11:12am On Dec 10, 2014
ifyalways:
Wisdom is profitable, Naija is a jungle.

I wouldn't provoke, argue with A Nigerian policeman at night, scratch " knowing my right, bla bla"

It takes nothing for them to pull the trigger. YOLO and life is super sweet. I'd simply patronise them, massage their dead ego and go my merry way in one piece. Doesn't make me a foool.

Good luck to the couple.
Nne, are you single? <3
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by xtervaganza(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2014
And when armed robbers should these bastards dead you people will be typing useless rip

This is why I don't pity soldiers and police when ever they get struck down by their equal (people with guns)
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 12:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
passionate88:
Amebo, I no go talk

This has absolutely nothing to do wth amebo. Your post caught my eye and I wondered why you would assume she speaks rudely to her husband... When did assumption become good enough all in the name of proving a point?
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
seunlayi:
[size=18pt]the said policeman, his colleagues on patrol and the dpo should be made to pay for this as another sample to other officials who are fond of maltreating innocent civilians[/size]
They shud be made to pay for wat? Nothing is goin to happen to them!We treat our NPF wit too much contempt and disrespect! Why did d man challenge the police for flashing the light on him? Can he or anyone of u challenge a soldier on duty? On a number of occasion I ve seen da army boys beat pple to pulp witout dem reporting to d authorities! Let them sue for 100b notin ll come out of it! Soldiers beat up pple and burnt BRT buses in lags and notin came out of it and none of u idiot said anytin!
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 1:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
JEITO:
Somethings don't seem right in this story undecided for eg

Wat were the other police men doing while this one was assaulting them(usually, police would either join their colleague or restrain him)

So the woman was busy taking pix and recording video of her husband being brutalised

Who was recording when she was being assaulted

What was the cab driver doing all this time

How comes their right eyes are clearly open while the left are completely closed

How comes no swelling, blood stain or injury anywhere else except the left eyes shey dem relate to lisa"left eye" lopez

No passersby all through the incidence

Now I see sombdy wit brains here!
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jyde89:
no matter what the woman must have said, it still doesn't give him the right to brutalize the couple, he should arrest them if they commit any crime but beating them up is totally unacceptable, that man should 1st be dismissed then jailed.
The man is waiting for u to come and dismiss him! Idiot
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 1:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
9jatatafo:
I think the couple's lawyer should make sure he fight this assault by the said police officer and the DPO for ordering the deletion of the video evidence.
hahahhahahaahhha! Ur delusion make me laugh!
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
olu4life:

God bless u so much. Some Nigerians are so daft. How will the country grow when they are not ready to take the bull by the horn. Stupid Nigerians
Wit dis orientation of urs am sure u ll get worse than d couple!
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by olu4life(m): 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
ALISMILE:
Wit dis orientation of urs am sure u ll get worse than d couple!
Wanted to give u re-orientation but I hold my peace. Have been in such shoes and I dealt with the person thoroughly and with maturity.
In conclusion,know ur right and ACT it. Good day
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 1:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
Henrypraise:

No one is askin u to fear or not to fear policemen, just be careful how u talk to dem, de av rights also n de av wives n children. U av ur mouth de av dia gun, if u tro caution to d wind, de too will tro caution to d wind.

N for ur info, de ar not slaves, de ar citizens, don't insult dem.
Can that woman talk to a soldier like that. Let them go ahead and sue, they ll get nothing! Let them go to abj, nothin ll come out of it!
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by ALISMILE(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
olu4life:

Wanted to give u re-orientation but I hold my peace. Have been in such shoes and I dealt with the person thoroughly and with maturity.
In conclusion,know ur right and ACT it. Good day
Am sure that u er too sensible to act as reckless as that couple under that circumstance! Any person who does will be lucky to get away wit it! We re too indispline in this country!
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by justi4jesu(f): 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
passionate88:
Exactly what I was trying to say... The woman spoke out in a wrong way. Maybe she thought she could talk to them like she does to her husband and expect to go unscatch.

Something tells me you are a Police officer or you are just pained about women, or woman don do you something angry
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Horus(m): 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Akshow:
no grin he is ur great gran faadaa

We all know your name is Dada Ogunsanya, grin
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Henrypraise:
In as much as d policeman acted babaric, u will discover from d story dat d woman was d cause of d problem, if a policeman is beaming his light @ u, he has his reasons, I knw she must av talked rudely to him now de ar blamin d police.

Since we knw our policemen ar not very civilise, we ought to learn how to manage dem, by talkin rudely to dem, u too ar not civilise.
u just bought the words right out of my mouth. U need to hear the way some women talk to people in cabs and other places, and I can just imagine how rudely she spoke to the police man. Just thank ur stars u are still alive.(Why u de shine light for my eye na, abi u no get sense, or somethin de worry u? Useless man, na so una go de do pass una self because of #20.) Whatever provoked the policeman is not far from this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by KriTic24A: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have said it before, and will still be saying it:
A policeman is your friend when he can 'piece' something out of you.
When you mistakenly gets to the other side of the police, you experience how 'GOOD' a friend your police can be.

Your life does not matter to them especially when you are diasavantaged, not to talk when in the dark.
So many horrifying instances abound.
Are they not the sane police who point a gun to, and kill Okada man/Conductors for just N50 in the daylight?
You can deduce how valuable lives are to those people.

The day our rogue senators wakes up and sponsor a bill legalizing arm-bearring in Nigeria, both the police and armed robbers will all behave.
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by passionate88: 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
justi4jesu:

Something tells me you are a Police officer or you are just pained about women, or woman don do you something angry
No, No and a big fat NO
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Akshow: 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2014
Horus:

We all know your name is Dada Ogunsanya, grin
And we know urs us Sule Muniru
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by alphaomega(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2014
ALISMILE:
Now I see sombdy wit brains here!

me..i see inspector gadget..
Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by delishpot: 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Women and too much talk. I have said it, do not drag rights with a police man unless you are fighting for your life.
A simple 'officer, well done oooo' would have made this story different. But no, she had to show herself. See what her sharp tongue caused?
A stupid friend of mine did this once and I shut her up fast. See drunk mopol men with guns and you are asking them if they stopped you for bribe cos you aint giving jack. Ha ha, some women ehn, God help them o.
Any which way sha, I do not support his actions but civilians like us have to know when to challenge and when to shut it. Afterall they say, prevention is better than swallowing panadol.

Irish singlasses, a free pair when ever you dont control your mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Policeman Tortures Man, Wife In Lagos by Nobody: 4:11am On Dec 12, 2014
seunoni34:

You are the real coward here , didn't they report to the divisional police and were told by the DPO that they deserved what they got ?

I wasn't referring to the OP. I was referring to the fellow i quoted. Read well before responding my guy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 3 FAAN Staff For N100m Fraud Using 8 Accounts / 39-Year-old Ghanaian Shot Dead In Toronto 3 Months After Moving To Canada / Mastermind Of Orekoya Kids Kidnapped By Nanny, Arrested 3 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.