Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,537 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. (16342 Views)

5 Profitable Businesses A Student Can Venture Into On Campus / 5 Profitable Small Business Ideas In Nigeria / 5 Profitable Business Opportunities In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by spanzed(m): 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bayils:
You can say that again, not even this season that 2015 Election is at the corner.
A mentor once said "A single business Idea and Requisite information can change your financial Status quo" also changing it boils down to the requisite info you can get hold of. with respect to the Customizing business you can Click here to Learn more about Customizing business
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by melotreaah(m): 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bayils:
*Smiles* Did you just said KNOCKOUTS..?? Friend, i think it's not wise enough investing in harmful & Dangerous products this season. am sure my reasons are quite obvious.!
Just kidding

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by Bayils(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nmeri17:
Me: *tries all five businesses
Me: *continues WALLOWING in abject poverty

cry cry
Nairalanders Love to Play around so many things.! However mindset matters in any thriving business. Deal with your Mindset first.
But i can bet it with you, there's no way you won't Succeed doing any of those business mentioned above. Most Especially the Customizing business you can Click here to Learn more about Customizing business

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by sexyedjutto: 6:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hahahaha u funny o
Nmeri17:
Me: *tries all five businesses
Me: *continues WALLOWING in abject poverty

cry cry
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by PNomsule: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is as potent as u can imagine yet involves little capital. A lot of us know how to piece words together. Now the catch, fuse these words together and make Christmas sense to it...peeps still appreciate cards. U may fear u can't design cards, there is an idle artist around the block u can make use of. The internet is there to help u with fashionable templates and design patterns...just fuse exciting words together.

Once u are done, u can first take them to supermarkets, I bet u, u are sure gonna smile to the bank. Depending on d size, u can sell a medium sized card for as high as N250. 12 of those is N3000. A big sized card culd go for as high as N400. 12 of those is N4800. What about proposing to customize these for corporate organizations like the neighborhood banks, churches, offices, etc and affluent personalities to present to their customers and clients et al...some may key into it and u just might become a contractor. No idea is useless peeps.
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by 100Cents: 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
You mean opportunistic one month businesses ?

How many bucks do you intend making ?

Yinmu !
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by 100Cents: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bayils:

thanks, but we'll need to be more Pragmatic here.
Let's Exchange ideas People.!
Bless.

You didn't mention banger and knockout ?

What of condommn ? shocked
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by PNomsule: 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
Another wuld be the hamper baskets made of bamboo strands. Corporate organisations require these to present gift items to their associates et al, get these baskets to them for a price. Then again, how about supplying to supermarkets?!

That leads me to asking, anyone knows where to get these baskets for cheap in Abuja, let me know ASAP.

1 Like

Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by Bayils(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
PNomsule:
This is as potent as u can imagine yet involves little capital.
Moving above the edge of idea, i think Capital is Yet another source of any business (Either Little or Not) "Which i didn't make a refer to either you can start with No capital or Not"

peeps still appreciate cards. U may fear u can't design cards, there is an idle artist around the block u can make use of. The internet is there to help u with fashionable templates and design patterns...just fuse exciting words together.
I do cherish a very good business idea, that's the more reason i threw the Floor open for the flow of lovely ideas. Albeit you've point out a very beautiful business concept likewise.!
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by Leopantro: 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
I make the below in different colors. Imagine it in a wedding, a dinner party, gala night or at your patio. Working on other designs. It's N15000 each

Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by kayjegs: 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice one, OP. These businesses as outlined are good for the season. People want to get nice things this season and anything one can think of as nice will make the market especially as it has to do with packaging for the season.
One can get to read more business ideas for the season and general on this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need

I will advice people to focus on packaging the little little good things well and it becomes marketable for the season. For those that want to take it further, business ideas as discussed on the link is good for you. It is a tried and tested thread. Enjoy your xmas.
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by ijafiya(m): 1:45am On Dec 11, 2014
I quite agree with you on the poultry business. I made x2 of my capital as profit last year by investing in poultry....though a risky venture, it generates good profit if you don't loss up to 25% of your birds......i presently have 215 live broilers(seven weeks old) at my backyard cage for this Christmas.
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by makazona(m): 3:22am On Dec 11, 2014
if you are a musician,its ur season then cz shows go dey nah
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by boraxsexy: 8:01am On Dec 11, 2014
Bayils:
Good day Nairalanders,
It's been a While here though, as we all Know & aware of the fact that we're already in the festive Season. Some business thoughts just pop-in my mind with respect of Saying No to financial Scarcity.
Buying & Selling has Drastically increased in this season & as we can outrightly discern all companies & Organizations are really coming up with new ideas of generating more income to their Account...
However, as an Entrepreneurer i think we really need to add some streams to our income as well within the interim of the season.
Here i will be Listing some Profitable Business i practically believe we can invest into if the cash is available with more proper Feasibility studies with respect to this Season.
1. Xmas Decoration: this business as Seasonal as it sounds, if you know your way out with this you can hit the Jackpot this Xmas season. it doesn't entails more proficiency ones you have the requisite know-how, color selections and many more you're good to go.

2. Customizing Business: i love this aspect of business most especially that 2015 election is at hand, and political parties in the Country has roll on with their campaigns.
just think of anything you want to customize for those parties be it APC or PDP ranging from Wrist bands, T-Shirts, Lapels & cufflinks. e.t.c Sure you're set to make more money doing it this Season.

3. Kids Toys & Recreational Accessories: i could remember Late last year when a female friend try her hands in Selling stuffs like this, She started from the School where she was teaching gradually to the Church. i must tell you she made quite a lot doing this. you can give a try as well. but Mind you Not in EXcess just Buy what you know you will be able to sell real Quick remember it's a Seasonal Deal.

4. Poultry Biz (Selling of Chickens): Yes o, i love this also. but there is this believe you need to have a poultry before you can start dealing on selling of chickens this festive Period. that's a lie. It's like this You buy & Resell. that's all! just Locate a reputable Poultry that can supply some Chickens, bargain Properly with them. Add your own let's say N300 by the time you must have sell up to 10 pcs that's 3k.! *It's Something i think*

5. Father Xmas Shows & Delight: Organizing Xmas Shows for the Kids is what all the Private Nur & Pry Schools are upto after their Exams. You can rent all those costumes, get some Souvenirs, Advertise yourself to some Schools you're sure of, then Strike a good deal.

P:S Listed above are business ideas which have Tried @ least 80% out of mention and Did work for me. Friends Share your Business Ideas too for this Season and Let's keep the ball rolling.
Bless.!
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by boraxsexy: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2014
Pls am new here and it's my first time commenting.. pls all of you stop using d word "xmas".. der is no word lyk dat... "christ" is the reason for the season and not "x"... don't give the devil joy for any reason
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by Jonnie2time: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Abeg what dos Pf and also PTC stands for as commonly used by most Nairalanders
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by seraphine(f): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2014
One can venture into selling of hairs, for ladies.
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by wtfCode: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2014
brick laying.
Serving mason.
#sure pay.
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by ultrazone(m): 6:04am On Nov 18, 2016
Re: 5 Profitable Business To Try Out In This Season. by NaijaCuzin: 5:38pm On Sep 05, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fitch Upgrades Nigeria's Lagos State To 'aa+(nga)'; Outlook Stable / How To Access Opay Loans In 3 Easy Steps / Bismarck Rewane: Naira Redesign May Cause GDP Fall But Not Increased Inflation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.