Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,277 members, 7,826,079 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

"you Are About To Discover The Same Secret That The First Person To Discover Onl - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / "you Are About To Discover The Same Secret That The First Person To Discover Onl (592 Views)

Who Else Wants To Discover How And Where To Get A Loan In Nigeria Worth N300,000 / Forex---now Revealed! A Powerful Secret That Happens Every Month;profit Booster! / You Deserve A Free Blog Like This To Make Money Onl: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"you Are About To Discover The Same Secret That The First Person To Discover Onl by webbiz: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2008
Dear Friend,

It all started in 2006, when I discovered that it is possible to sit down at home, right from a kitchen table and be generating as much as $12 per hour doing almost nothing. I was so astound with this strategy that I had to send an e-mail to Mr. Sunny Obazu the publisher of Success Digest Extra showing him my new found secret of making money online without having a website, a mailing list or even a computer of your own. After making his research, he went ahead and published my article in the July Edition of Success Digest Extra and right after that I was recognized as the the first person to introduce online survey in Nigeria.

That publication drew a lot of emails and attention to me, that I had to run away and go underground so that I could focus on other projects and systems that I was working on, I mean people couldn’t believe it that it was possible to really sit at home and every day like clock work be receiving genuine emails from companies that will ask you for you opinions through a questionnaire form and after filling such form, you can get paid for as high as $3 instantly. Which means with just 8 jobs a day, you will be making a whooping? $720 a month without putting in more than 5hrs of work throughout the whole month, without investing any money of your own or having a click bank account. This is called” Money On Demand”….Sharp Sharp Cash.

Like I was saying after that publication I decided to go underground and re-focus my attention on some other business projects that I was working on.

Things Changed Ever Since…

When I first discovered about making money from online survey programs it was easy and quick. But later as more and more people began to discover it to, the rate of fraud began to introduce and due that reason so MANY online survey companies start reducing or even totally stop offering survey jobs to Nigeria’s, I believe you might have experiences like this before.

As this began to occur and I had to totally stop online survey and for two good years I didn’t even check any survey website. I mean I stopped. Because most of them were scams and I didn’t want to waste my time and resources.

The Day Things Changed

I can’t remember where or how but I was scanning through a website recently reading some reports and one of the report’s stated ”That more than $20 million was spent last year on online survey programs”.
REACH US ON
08060180077 TO GET THIS FULL LIFE CHANGING PACKAGES

(1) (Reply)

Dont Miss This Great Offer To Become A Millionair In Year 2009 / Make Money By Sending People To Sign Up On Commision Junction / Lr Euro For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.