Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,998 members, 7,841,828 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

You Deserve A Free Blog Like This To Make Money Onl: - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / You Deserve A Free Blog Like This To Make Money Onl: (587 Views)

AC Milan You Deserve To Be Out. / Making Money With A Free Blog- A Beginner's Guide / "you Are About To Discover The Same Secret That The First Person To Discover Onl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Deserve A Free Blog Like This To Make Money Onl: by doublev(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2008
Yes, I finally made up my mind. Though you might think that I am crazy, No! Am out here to help as many Nigerian that are willing to make it online without having a dime in their porket.

The deal is that I will creat a Blog for 50 People and coach them on how to manage and update their blog for free of charge. There is no fee attach to this offer, but I must make it clear to everyone reading this piece that this is only for serious minded netpreneure. what ever u may have in mind about this offer that is you business, but I am issuing these blog out free of charge. Did I hear you say, "Is not true" If you like don't take action until the 20 chance is taken.

Benefits:

1. I will creat a free blog full of content of your choice for you.
2. You only send me the content of you product you want to sell to my mail and
i will do the hard part of it by putting it in the blog for you
3. I will personally apply it to Google Adsense and you will be making income
through it.
4. All the Password and username will be forwarded to you so you can change
them to your personalise ones.
Finally I will mentor you untill you can also build on like this http://www.mybusinessbank..com by yourself.

Remember all this will not cost you a kobo. The donation you will only do is only at your free will, there is no amount fixed for this offer, when you consider all these benefits you will only offer whatever you can give to enable us complete our project of a Non-Govermental Organization "GLITTERS TECHNOLOGY ENTERPRENURE). The vision of this NGO is to empower our you to become self emplpoyed through Information Technology & Communication Field.

Note: We will not ask you to donate any kobo untill your blog is completed and you view it and confirm that it's perfect before we hand over every password to you. Remember all information regarding the blog will bear your name and address that you will foward to us through mail.

If you are interested in this offer please send us you Name and address to this phone numbers 08078282212 or email gtnigeria@yahoo.com

This is to your success!

Patrick S Victor
http://www.richpeoplelibrary..com
Re: You Deserve A Free Blog Like This To Make Money Onl: by ProfJohn1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2008
[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

Business Proposal / Exxpossed / Learn How To Earn 3k Per Day In The Most Honest Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.