Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Yuletide Letter To Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Yuletide Letter To Nairalanders (535 Views)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders / Season's Greetings To Nairalanders / Letter To Nairalanders. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yuletide Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Dear nairalanders,I wish u happy yuletide season ,we agree that nairaland is our world ,special thanks to its founder, chief SEUN ,for discovering this great country ,and to its moderators and super mods ,who work assidiously and laboriously to ensure Nigerians are not left out on the happenings of nigeria,,
Nairaland is a forum like no other,easy to register ,easy to comment,its a utopia which Plato tried to idealise but he failed in actuallising his dream,today nairaland is my utopia and ur utopia..I know many of us are worried about the many problems of nigeria,power ,road etc but in nairaland u can relax ur nerves ,
Nairaland has so many sections which is a mimicry of the many sectors of the economy of the average Nigerians .I feel comfortable on nairaland .
Once again happy yuletide season.
From unibenstudent to nairalanders,,
Re: Yuletide Letter To Nairalanders by AJ01(m): 10:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Dear nairalanders,I wish u happy yuletide season ,we agree that nairaland is our world ,special thanks to its founder, chief SEUN ,for discovering this great country ,and to its moderators and super mods ,who work assidiously and laboriously to ensure Nigerians are not left out on the happenings of nigeria,,
Nairaland is a forum like no other,easy to register ,easy to comment,its a utopia which Plato tried to idealise but he failed in actuallising his dream,today nairaland is my utopia and ur utopia..I know many of us are worried about the many problems of nigeria,power ,road etc but in nairaland u can relax ur nerves ,
Nairaland has so many sections which is a mimicry of the many sectors of the economy of the average Nigerians .I feel comfortable on nairaland .
Once again happy yuletide season.
From unibenstudent to nairalanders,,
OK
Re: Yuletide Letter To Nairalanders by chimerase2: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2014
Morale angry
Re: Yuletide Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
Morale angry
wat morale?

(1) (Reply)

Ecobank- Share Your Bank Frustration Here / 10 Things You Must Have Used As A Nigerian / 15 Hrs To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.