Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders (3681 Views)

A Formal Invitation / Apology To Nigerian Men! / Student Marks And Sends Ex-girlfriend Apology Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dear fellow Nairalanders,

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior this week. Since then I have had plenty of time to think long and hard about what had happened and what I have done. I realize how much this has inconvenienced you and how angry you must have been and must still be.

I am really sorry for creating all this hate and racism. I know I should have gone about things differently, and handled it all better. I have realized how unprofessional I was. Maybe we do unthinkable things when we are high with drugs.I hope to salvage whatever there may be left in the relationship. I do admit that I was in the wrong, and can only say how truly sorry I am.

I can promise you that I will never do this again. I am extremely ashamed and remorseful about my actions. Thinking back, I cannot believe what I did.

I can understand that it may be difficult for you to accept my apology, but I hope that this letter might help make things better.

Sincerely,A white man,

M.M.Taylor

2 Likes

Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2015
hm

Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 21, 2015
Who cares??
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by salt419(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
who u be
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2015
what is your offense?before we think either to forgive you or not

1 Like

Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
Who cares??

You obviously cared enough to post this shi t.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Andrew114:
what is your offense?before we think either to forgive you or not

It's stated on the letter;I am apologizing for my racist remarks.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Phikom(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2015
go sin no more...
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by demmy0325(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2015
Have not even come across Ur username bfore..undecided
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

It's stated on the letter;I am apologizing for my racist remarks.
what racist remark?infact have u being suspended or what?
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2015
demmy0325:
Have not even come across Ur username bfore..undecided

Good for you.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 5:56pm On Jun 21, 2015
Andrew114:
what racist remark?infact have u being suspended or what?

I am not apologizing because I have been suspended;I am apologizing to get this off my chest.

(Being the kind hearted man that I am,I risked my reputation to apologize.)
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

You obviously cared enough to post this shi t.
keep deceiving your self
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
keep deceiving your self

You know what,I'm not having this argument with you.After all,that would just make me a lying man.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sinnzu:
keep deceiving your self

You know what,I'm not having this argument with you.After all,that would just make me a lying man.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

keep fooling yourself.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
another moniker! he just registered 2 days ago, yet he has gone wrong.

mad people everywhere!!

1 Like

Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
Midehi:
another moniker! he just registered 2 days ago, yet he has gone wrong.

mad people everywhere!!

Can't you see I'm apologizing?

(And yes,my name isn't Patrick Bateman.)
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

I am not apologizing because I have been suspended;I am apologizing to get this off my chest.

(Being the kind hearted man that I am,I risked my reputation to apologize.)
what reputation hng?u insult us and our reputation and u are saying common "am sorry"is risking ur reputation.i think u are nt dem sorry in the first place and please wait for ur ban
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2015

Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 6:16pm On Jun 21, 2015
Andrew114:
what reputation hng?u insult us and our reputation and u are saying common "am sorry"is risking ur reputation.i think u are nt dem sorry in the first place and please wait for ur ban

Look,I am truly sorry for what I did.You are misinterpreting what I am trying to say...What I meant was that I risked backlash.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Look,I am truly sorry for what I did.You are misinterpreting what I am trying to say...What I meant was that I risked backlash.
it's not a new thing bro,many had said worst than yours.just take it easy on ur self
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2015
Andrew114:
it's not a new thing bro,many had said worst than yours.just take it easy on ur self

Thank you for forgiving me.I am sure that is the Christian way.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by opedaydydx9(m): 6:22pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:
Dear fellow Nairalanders,

Please accept my most sincere apology for my behavior this week. Since then I have had plenty of time to think long and hard about what had happened and what I have done. I realize how much this has inconvenienced you and how angry you must have been and must still be.

I am really sorry for creating all this hate and racism. I know I should have gone about things differently, and handled it all better. I have realized how unprofessional I was. Maybe we do unthinkable things when we are high with drugs.I hope to salvage whatever there may be left in the relationship. I do admit that I was in the wrong, and can only say how truly sorry I am.

I can promise you that I will never do this again. I am extremely ashamed and remorseful about my actions. Thinking back, I cannot believe what I did.

I can understand that it may be difficult for you to accept my apology, but I hope that this letter might help make things better.

Sincerely,A white man,

M.M.Taylor
u are fool, so u do drugs, u wee die soon..... I detest drug addicts
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 6:25pm On Jun 21, 2015
opedaydydx9:
u are fool, so u do drugs, u wee die soon..... I detest drug addicts

I understand your point...but I need to take my drugs,or I will die from mental stress.Drugs keep me sharp and on the edge.I truly believe drugs to be the gift of God.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by XavierBlue(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Can't you see I'm apologizing?

(And yes,my name isn't Patrick Bateman.)
you just wanted to tell us you're a white man ba? Noted! Attention seeker

XavierBlue
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 6:35pm On Jun 21, 2015
XavierBlue:
you just wanted to tell us you're a white man ba? Noted! Attention seeker

XavierBlue

Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by Justeenaleo(f): 6:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Sarcasm
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by opedaydydx9(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

I understand your point...but I need to take my drugs,or I will die from mental stress.Drugs keep me sharp and on the edge.I truly believe drugs to be the gift of God.
rest in piece Bro, I knw wht drug does to people, I got niggas that do the shit........ U need someting else to keep u sharp Bro,
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by ZedX6: 6:59pm On Jun 21, 2015
No one actually gives a fvck about you and your apology. . . We are just pretending. Nigerians have a lot of things to worry about than your fvcking apology. If we had wanted to treat your fvck up, we will treat it well and still get you banned with swag.

So get the fvck outta here.
Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by PatrickBateman(m): 7:05pm On Jun 21, 2015
ZedX6:
No one actually gives a fvck about you and your apology. . . We are just pretending. Nigerians have a lot of things to worry about than your fvcking apology. If we had wanted to treat your fvck up, we will treat it well and still get you banned with swag.

So get the fvck outta here.

Woah..Why so much hate?I understand what you are trying to say,but I mean well.Like I said in my previous post,I am apologizing to get this off my chest.

Re: A Formal Apology Letter To Nairalanders by ZedX6: 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2015
PatrickBateman:

Woah..Why so much hate?I understand what you are trying to say,but I mean well.Like I said in my previous post,I am apologizing to get this off my chest.
You see? That's what I meant. I didn't even say nothing and you screamed "hate" what if I had brought my A game?

You're utterly inconsequential as far as I am concerned. You have gotten it off your chest, but it's actually none of our biz. No one gets away with nonsense as far as Nigerians are concerned, so park well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Message To Davidylan / Systematic Posting of new Topics Based on Events / How To Pick Money From The Floor Without Turning To Yam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.