Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133546 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
Who else?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 23, 2015
Gbola5:
Hmm. Nothing is showing for my academic recommender.

Are you sure you're Academic guy filled his form?

You said previously that because you were able to book a CUSAS date you assumed your recommenders had filled their forms completely. Well you still have to make sure; ask your academic recommender.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
Guys,

On the recommenders forms, the spaces are not enough for what the recommenders were saying. Some parts got cut out; is this a problem?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 4:15pm On May 23, 2015
Guys help me out here! I'm hearing there are current affairs' questions. Are they a lot of them or very few questions that won't jeopardize your score? Btw, I have a friend who just finished 200 level from CU and she told me you need to have a minimum of 30/60 to gain admission but I heard them say 40/60 as minimum score of admission? I don't which is which or what is what? I'm lost! embarassed
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 23, 2015
Gbola5:

Yes, and what he filled was on it. But nothing is on it for my academic. I hope they'll understand.

I think your academic recomender is supposed to fill the other one by hand
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:
Guys help me out here! I'm hearing there are current affairs' questions. Are they a lot of them or very few questions that won't jeopardize your score? Btw, I have a friend who just finished 200 level from CU and she told me you need to have a minimum of 30/60 to gain admission but I heard them say 40/60 as minimum score of admission? I don't which is which or what is what? I'm lost! embarassed

30/60might be a minimium... but as I have mentioned many times, I have two friends who got admission with less than 30... I had 40... but I still didn't enter for architecture...

it depends also on the scores of the people applying for a paticular course. Take me gig example.. to have gotten 40 and still not get the course I wanted means everyone who got architecture got a higher score than I did... so its either you study very hard, or u pray every other microbiology aspirant gets a lower score than you.

and yes there is a government like current affairs... its not really current affairs.. 20 questions
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 23, 2015
to everyone!!!to everyone!!!to everyone!!!

I think the printing out of forms was to help those who had problems with the online form.. a friend of mine who is also applying said that she called the someone on the school who told her that the forms should be filled by hand and be brought on ur exam day..... so those whose forms are filled, it means that your recomenders filled the form before they stopped the online form part of the registration.. those whose forms are empty just. print your forms and give them to fillto everyone!!!to everyone!!!to everyone!!!

I think the printing out of forms was to help those who had problems with the online form.. a friend of mine who is also applying said that she called the someone on the school who told her that the forms should be filled by hand and be brought on ur exam day..... so those whose forms are filled, it means that your recomenders filled the form before they stopped the online form part of the registration.. those whose forms are empty just. print your forms and give them to fill
to everyone!!!to everyone!!!to everyone!!!

I think the printing out of forms was to help those who had problems with the online form.. a friend of mine who is also applying said that she called the someone on the school who told her that the forms should be filled by hand and be brought on ur exam day..... so those whose forms are filled, it means that your recomenders filled the form before they stopped the online form part of the registration.. those whose forms are empty just. print your forms and give them to fill
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 5:55pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

30/60might be a minimium... but as I have mentioned many times, I have two friends who got admission with less than 30... I had 40... but I still didn't enter for architecture...

it depends also on the scores of the people applying for a particular course. Take me gig example.. to have gotten 40 and still not get the course I wanted means everyone who got architecture got a higher score than I did... so its either you study very hard, or u pray every other microbiology aspirant gets a lower score than you.

and yes there is a government like current affairs... its not really current affairs.. 20 questions

Ok. It's even scarier when there aren't even past questions to study on, that way you know what lays ahead of you.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:

Ok. It's even scarier when there aren't even past questions to study on, that way you know what lays ahead of you.

just get ready to kill ur maths and English...

and get your guessing game ready..

I guessed right and I had 9/20.. I had a 12 in my maths and 19 in my english
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 6:12pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

just get ready to kill ur maths and English...

and get your guessing game ready..

I guessed right and I had 9/20.. I had a 12 in my maths and 19 in my english
Are math and english hard like the kind of stuff we're taught at SS1-SS3? Are the current affairs questions like gov't study questions? Sorry to bombard with you with all these questions but I'm a bit frantic. cry
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:

Are math and english hard like the kind of stuff we're taught at SS1-SS3? Are the current affairs questions like gov't study questions? Sorry to bombard with you with all these questions but I'm a bit frantic. cry

I understand...

the English, simple your easy kind of objectives.... fill in the gap.

maths, not the hard kind.. no calculus or permutation stuff.. the "easy" type... the type you can solve with a simple calculator.... the current affairs,... I didn't understand any thing my eyes saw...
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 6:47pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

I understand...

maths, not the hard kind.. no calculus or permutation stuff.. the "easy" type... the type you can solve with a simple calculator.... the current affairs,... I didn't understand any thing my eyes saw...
If the current affairs is such a challenge then I need to prepare myself for current affairs the most. Btw, can you give an estimate of the fees of last academic session?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:

If the current affairs is such a challenge then I need to prepare myself for current affairs the most. Btw, can you give an estimate of the fees of last academic session?

681k.. was mine
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

I understand...

This feran guy you've been hyping the general knowledge section of the CUSAS.
Did you really not understand a word you saw?? grin grin grin

Do you remember any question that came out that puzzled you? please share.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 23, 2015
SopranoCoder:

This feran guy you've been hyping the general knowledge section of the CUSAS.
Did you really not understand a word you saw?? grin grin grin

Do you remember any question that came out that puzzled you? please share.

all I remember is seeing the word Parliament then went into a state of guessing

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

all I remember is seeing the word Parliament then went into a state of guessing

Haha grin grin
thats not very encouraging for the rest of us. Oh well, its in His hands.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 23, 2015
SopranoCoder:

Haha grin grin
thats not very encouraging for the rest of us. Oh well, its in His hands.

yes o.. carry Jesus with you

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 7:10pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

681k.. was mine
Wow that's a lot shocked
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 7:11pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

681k.. was mine
Wow that's a lot! shocked
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:

Wow that's a lot! shocked

yhhhh... fees increased last session.. probably because of the tabs we were given and other things needed to be done... but its for the whole year tho
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 7:37pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

yhhhh... fees increased last session.. probably because of the tabs we were given and other things needed to be done... but its for the whole year tho
Plus, the kindle you were given tongue
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:
Plus, the kindle you were given tongue

kindle?... they were Samsung tablets
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lavatoz(f): 7:46pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

kindle?... they were Samsung tablets
Oops...sorry, my bad grin
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2015
lavatoz:
Oops...sorry, my bad grin
nuh problem

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 8:01pm On May 23, 2015
feran14:

. Can the tab make and receives call
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 23, 2015
misslag:
. Can the tab make and receives call

the school blocked the SMS and alot of other phone related functions... but its easy to unlock..

but I think the tab itself was not made for calling
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 9:57am On May 24, 2015
Okay, got everything ready now. I hope they wont add anything else at last minute. Is 234 JAMB okay for Civil Eng. ? With 8 distinctions and one credit in WAEC ? I heard you have to be high up for eng.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:00am On May 24, 2015
Gbola5:
Okay, got everything ready now. I hope they wont add anything else at last minute. Is 234 JAMB okay for Civil Eng. ? With 8 distinctions and one credit in WAEC ? I heard you have to be high up for eng.

personally I think ur good to go.. unless others who applied for it got Niger than 234 in jamb.. but the probability is low..

just do well in us cusas
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Favezz: 12:09pm On May 24, 2015
feran14:

personally I think ur good to go.. unless others who applied for it got Niger than 234 in jamb.. but the probability is low..

just do well in us cusas
Pls I need post utme for my bro I av totally forgotten what I wrote 2011
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 24, 2015
Favezz:

Pls I need post utme for my bro I av totally forgotten what I wrote 2011

no past questions available - that I know of
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 3:17pm On May 24, 2015
Guys would we be given calculators and what type and other instruments ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.