Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133674 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SremmLife: 8:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
They sent me this text

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 8:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
DangotePikin:
What is wrong with this school sef? Are they just deliberately trying to increase the number of people that will be heartbroken when they release the list? Or is there any plan to increase the size of CU? Sometimes I feel like Covenant University are just using this CUSAT of a thing to siphon money away from some ignorant applicants. CU management know quite well that the maximum number of 100 level students that they can accommodate is 2000, why then do they allow people who did not choose CU in JAMB to continue writing their post UME? An average of 3000 students normally choose CU in JAMB yearly, is that not enough for them to get successful students from? If CU are truly not interested in using CUSAT to generate money then they should stop making CUSAT open to everyone. I understand if schools like Landmark University (still very new) and other private unis that need students do it but definitely not an established school like Covenant.
lol nigga chill grin grin, i was just thinking the same thing but my bro was like, you shouldnt think of that, as far as you chose cu as 1st choice , no need to worries if you did well, just dont wish badluck for others writing the second phase
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by kendrickk(m): 8:45pm On Jun 16, 2015
SremmLife:
They just sent me this text this evening
I haven't received the text and now u'm getting negative thoughts that they only sent the text to the people who made the list... Smh
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 8:49pm On Jun 16, 2015
i was really hoping that the list would come out early, and if my name is there(amen it must be there) would start arranging everything on time, this one that they have extended it, i'll just start arranging my things with the hope that i will get in with my preferred choice, i'm only doing convenant postume, i live the rest to God cry
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
kendrickk:
I haven't received the text and now u'm getting negative thoughts that they only sent the text to the people who made the list... Smh
lol sad, guy chill first , we are 2000 or more, they need to buy credit, so chill they will send us
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by easybusy: 9:11pm On Jun 16, 2015
SremmLife:
They just sent me this text this evening
so did I
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 9:39pm On Jun 16, 2015
This whole waiting for admission lists, +extended pume is making me sick literaly
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
DangotePikin:
What is wrong with this school? Are they just deliberately trying to increase the number of people that will be heartbroken when they release the list? Or is there any plan to increase the size of CU? Sometimes I feel like Covenant University are just using this CUSAT to siphon money away from ignorant applicant. CU management know quite well that the maximum number of 100 level students that they can accommodate is 2000, why then do they allow people who did not choose CU in JAMB to continue writing their post UME? An average of 3000 students choose CU in JAMB every year, is that not enough for them to get students from? If CU are truly not interested in using CUSAT to generate money then they should stop making CUSAT open to everyone. I understand if schools like Landmark University (still very new) and other private unis that need students do it but definitely not an established school like Covenant.

congrats Bruh... u have reached the height of anxiety and desperation

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
kendrickk:

Just chill

Why are u guys so paranoid
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by kendrickk(m): 9:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
nicole1027:

lol sad, guy chill first , we are 2000 or more, they need to buy credit, so chill they will send us
lol I'll be patient
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by kendrickk(m): 10:01pm On Jun 16, 2015
feran14:

Just chill

the admission is so important to us
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2015
feran14:

Just chill

calm down ooo.. Network could also play part
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 10:38pm On Jun 16, 2015
you guys should calm down.....its just admission list not rapture, just have d mindset that it will come out next month and comes out fine...God forbid it comes out and your name is missing what will you now do? commit suicide? just chill nd put everything in prayers...nd this worries wont even pay at all, ever since I ave written, didnt stress myself like you guys are doing currently

Well its up to you guys...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 10:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
SeunA:
you guys should calm down.....its just admission list not rapture, just have d mindset that it will come out next month and comes out fine...God forbid it comes out and your name is missing what will you now do? commit suicide? just chill nd put everything in prayers...nd this worries wont even pay at all, ever since I ave written, didnt stress myself like you guys are doing currently

Well its up to you guys...

go brother cool cool
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
okay seriously if you applied for mech engr, comment on this smiley thread. thanks.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2015
nicole1027:

lol nigga chill grin grin, i was just thinking the same thing but my bro was like, you shouldnt think of that, as far as you chose cu as 1st choice , no need to worries if you did well, just dont wish badluck for others writing the second phase
Well last year about 3800 candidate wrote CUSAS nd overall CU admitted only 2700 and to shock you only 1,850 matriculated in CU, so you dont have to worry about that tho...even some people whu applied to cu this year didnt even score up to 180 because they feel CU is a private school nd they could admit them.... which is automatically not qualified for admission unless if jamb could announce 170 as cut off score which is impossible with this year performance, so it is not everyone CU will admit, even after admission if you have deficiencies in your waec, u automatically forfeit your admission...so its not everyone that will eventually get admission...once your score Is okay then why the panic?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2015
mrking7:
okay seriously if you applied for mech engr, comment on this smiley thread. thanks.
lol about 290 students applied
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
kendrickk:
the admission is so important to us
what if u didnt get admission?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 10:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
SeunA:
lol about 290 students applied

i believe its more than that sad sad sad
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2015
mrking7:

i believe its more than that sad sad sad
Right now it's only me and you on nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2015
SeunA:
Well last year about 3800 candidate wrote CUSAS nd overall CU admitted only 2700 and to shock you only 1,850 matriculated in CU, so you dont have to worry about that tho...even some people whu applied to cu this year didnt even score up to 180 because they feel CU is a private school nd they could admit them.... which is automatically not qualified for admission unless if jamb could announce 170 as cut off score which is impossible with this year performance, so it is not everyone CU will admit, even after admission if you have deficiencies in your waec, u automatically forfeit your admission...so its not everyone that will eventually get admission...once your score Is okay then why the panic?
seriously sha.. i really dont know why am panicking.. got 229 in jamb, 30 in my cusasa score sad credits in maths,eng,civic,phy,chem, and a pass in f/maths... and i applied for mech engr... the 'pass' is what is freaking me out
, although in thier website, i saw this "Duration: 5years, Degree: B.Eng. Requirements: Candidates must in addition possess credit level passes in Physics and Chemistry with any one (1) other subject." just hoping they take civic,,,, or my screwed up f/maths
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 11:17pm On Jun 16, 2015
DatguyTim:

Right now it's only me and you on nairaland grin grin grin
yeah man grin grin grin grin just you and i here,,, but definitely a lot of people, its now survival for the fittest angry angry angry
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 9:09am On Jun 17, 2015
SeunA:

Why cant it be reduced to 170 ? What's wrong with this years performance.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 17, 2015
Gbola5:

Why cant it be reduced to 170 ? What's wrong with this years performance.

cut off mark was reduced two years ago because of the mass failure of the past two years.. they cant reduce it More because people performed better compared to last year
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:22am On Jun 17, 2015
feran14:

cut off mark was reduced two years ago because of the mass failure of the past two years.. they cant reduce it More because people performed better compared to last year
Exactly...
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 9:28am On Jun 17, 2015
mrking7:

seriously sha.. i really dont know why am panicking.. got 229 in jamb, 30 in my cusasa score sad credits in maths,eng,civic,phy,chem, and a pass in f/maths... and i applied for mech engr... the 'pass' is what is freaking me out
, although in thier website, i saw this "Duration: 5years, Degree: B.Eng. Requirements: Candidates must in addition possess credit level passes in Physics and Chemistry with any one (1) other subject." just hoping they take civic,,,, or my screwed up f/maths

That's six subjects. What others did you take ? And i thought it was a credit and above in Maths Physics English, with any of TD Chemistry Biology or Geography or FMaths. I dont think Civic is included, Civic is like Govt-ish. So what others do you have.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by hulkmandaza: 10:06am On Jun 17, 2015
SeunA:
don't forget b.r.q
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by hulkmandaza: 10:08am On Jun 17, 2015
mrking7:

. truth is, it all comes down to your jamb and cusas. 30/60 for engineering? well I wish u the best.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 10:20am On Jun 17, 2015
hulkmandaza:
don't forget b.r.q
What's that.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 11:08am On Jun 17, 2015
hulkmandaza:
. truth is, it all comes down to your jamb and cusas. 30/60 for engineering? well I wish u the best.
sad sad sad i know...too bad sad
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by mrking7(m): 11:11am On Jun 17, 2015
Gbola5:

That's six subjects. What others did you take ? And i thought it was a credit and above in Maths Physics English, with any of TD Chemistry Biology or Geography or FMaths. I dont think Civic is included, Civic is like Govt-ish. So what others do you have.
geo.. Was absent cos i was sick... We didnt offer T.D in my school...and oh well wasnt really good@biology, didnt do it
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 12:09pm On Jun 17, 2015
mrking7:

geo.. Was absent cos i was sick... We didnt offer T.D in my school...and oh well wasnt really good@biology, didnt do it

You still should have done Bology. So does that mean you only wrote 7 subjects in WAEC ? What about NECO ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.