Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits (3352 Views)

Olu Jacob, Joke Silva And Kids In Lovely New Family Picture / 9ice Shows Off 4th Child From 3rd Baby Mama-Photo / Picture Of Anita Hogan With Her White Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
Gongo Aso crooner turned politician 9ice showed off
his new family yesterday in a family portrait with his
third baby mama and fourth child.
His adorable new daughter Michelle Abolanale
Akande was born in September 2014 to
Olasunkanmi Ajala, who is said to be engaged to the
APC politician.
9ice real name Abolore Akande, was over the
weekend reported to have lost in the APC primaries
over the weekend. The singer was in the running for
a seat in the state’s House of Representatives. He lost
to Prince Akeem Oyewumi, the son of the Soun of
Ogbomosho.
Yesterday the singer spoke about the loss claiming
the elections were rigged. In a press statement
released by his campaign organization, 9ice also
added that the elections were not conducted with the
tenets of democracy in mind.
9ice also claims that a crisis erupted when it became
clear that he (9ice) might win the elections.

http://www.gq234.com
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by ammyluv2002(f): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Third baby mama? Chics sha lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
aww so cute but am more cute than his child if you don't believe me check my dp
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by ammyluv2002(f): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
samflexxy:
Yes! The baby on your dp is so cute kiss
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
samflexxy:
wow! So cute a baby. Hope the mother is aware you uploaded his/her picture.tongue ? grin
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
money sha!

Tuface is definitely his mentor in this aspect....
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by thorpido(m): 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Amazes me sometimes.For some women,it doesn't matter where he has been as long as he is here with me now.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by dre11(m): 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lovely baby
And 9ice is looking fresh ooo

Maybe this baby mama is taking good care of him
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Yes! The baby on your dp is so cute kiss
hope you liked it
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:
Lovely baby
And 9ice is looking fresh ooo

Maybe this baby mama is taking good care of him
yeah
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:
wow! So cute a baby. Hope the mother is aware you uploaded his/her picture.tongue ? grin
heheheh
Lols
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by khiaa(f): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
samflexxy:

That picture on your profile isn't you, it is a picture of an AA Baby.

@OP that is a beautiful family.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
khiaa:

That picture on your profile isn't you it is a picture of an AA Baby.

yeah! Exactly
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by dre11(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:
yeah

Pray he doesn't abandon this one and follow another one

Just like his mentor
Just like 2facecheesy
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:

Just like his mentor
Just like 2facecheesy
lol! This is his last busstop
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
khiaa:

That picture on your profile isn't you it is a picture of an AA Baby.

na me jor cheesy
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by khiaa(f): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
samflexxy:
na me jor cheesy

No way, I know my people. grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by khiaa(f): 2:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
dre11:

Just like his mentor
Just like 2facecheesy

Hello, I'm just checking in like I promised. What's up with you?
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by khiaa(f): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:

The baby is a boy, you can tell by the one pierced ear.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by StevinMorgan(m): 3:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice one.. But this news is 3days old.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
khiaa:

The baby is a boy, you can tell by the one pierced ear.
I didn't bother checking! Thanks though
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
StevinMorgan:
Nice one.. But this news is 3days old.
how come you didn't post it 3days ago? tongue
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
khiaa:

Hello, I'm just checking in like I promised. What's up with you?
I'm good tongue
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by StevinMorgan(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:

because me and 9ice are not on good terms grin
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by StevinMorgan(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:

because me and 9ice are not in good terms grin
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
StevinMorgan:

because me and 9ice are not in good terms grin
it doesn't really matter. Since he doesn't even know you exist.
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by StevinMorgan(m): 6:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:
it doesn't really matter. Since he doesn't even know you exist.

and whats the big heinous deal about that?
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by englishmart(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
StevinMorgan:

and whats the big heinous deal about that?
just hope you know the meaning of the emboldened
Re: 9ice Shows Off His New Family Picture In All White Family Portraits by khiaa(f): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
englishmart:
I'm good tongue

OK!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fans Advice Juliet Ibrahim To Divorce Man Over Small Manhood [PICS] / Pete Edochie's Top 13 Hilarious Proverbs / PHOTOS: 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Hold A Masters Degree

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.