Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

How To Regain Your Virginity And Enjoy It Like The First Time – Miss Bumbum 2014 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Regain Your Virginity And Enjoy It Like The First Time – Miss Bumbum 2014 (1662 Views)

Maje Ayida To Alleged Mistress: “I Have Taken Your Virginity. U R Mine Forever!” / [photos +18] And Miss Bumbum 2014 Is . . . Indianara Carvalho (NSFW) / Graphic Photos: Miss Bumbum Brazil Damages Her Butt.... (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Regain Your Virginity And Enjoy It Like The First Time – Miss Bumbum 2014 by chidify: 2:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
Indianara Carvalho, 22 won the 2014 annual contest and decided that she wants to have her first time again with someone special. She intends to use the newly found virginity to find love.

The recreating of virginity is done through a vaginal rejuvenation surgery which includes a hymenoplasty.

Miss Carvalho hopes this will help gain the Miss Bumbum title some respect and will release racy new pictures on Christmas day.

She said:

“I wanted to undergo surgery to reconstruct my virginity before I have new photographs done”

“I wouldn’t feel good about appearing naked if I wasn’t exactly as I came into the world if you know what I mean.”

Click Below For more

http://www.heynaija.com/how-to-regain-your-virginity-and-enjoy-it-like-the-first-time-miss-bumbum-2014/

Re: How To Regain Your Virginity And Enjoy It Like The First Time – Miss Bumbum 2014 by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
I want my virginity back too
Re: How To Regain Your Virginity And Enjoy It Like The First Time – Miss Bumbum 2014 by Bestlily(f): 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Chaii!There z God o...
Chaii!There z God o...
Chaii!There z God o...
Re: How To Regain Your Virginity And Enjoy It Like The First Time – Miss Bumbum 2014 by Mprex(f): 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Wetin i no go see for NL

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Mum Who Just Turned 89 Years Old / Just Checked My Total Likes&shares On NL, Come See. Check Urs Too. / Actress Toyin Aimakhu And Husband Celebrates 2nd Year Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.